Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss (53544 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters / BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Onnasucs1(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
nkemdi89:

Give her a task and you will be marvelled at her professionalism because she is organized, intelligent, disciplined and strict, she won't compromise quality due to her versatility, her background has a lot to do with her nature, forget about her being a mulatto, she is classy and in entertainment and advertising industry her type are sort after.
i don't like her. To hell with what she has to offer...WeLoveEfe even if you say he is classless. We still love him.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by nkemdi89(f): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bobulopsy:
All this Efe team,your eye are just on the money but forgot the money can vanished but what will he become after the game,i bet other people will outshine him after the game Ebuka is a vivid example,he got evicted on week eight but the winner of that 200USD can't boast of Ebuka's achievement today.
Team Tboss #Bossnation
Big brother is a platform for them to expose their potentials for captains of industries and other entertainment gurus to talentspot them and also harness their potentials, unfortunately those still in the house are thinking the moment they leave the house multiple opportunities are waiting for them without putting in further efforts, in few months to come subsequent events will overtake the big brother phenomenon. Efe needs to articulate himself in order to remain relevant in the nearest future.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by airsaylongcon: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...
Claiming Warri yet he can't speak Urhobo.

Runs people down behind their backs but can say it to their faces...yet he prides himself as being real..

Calls himself a rapper when Vic O has better rhymes.

He might eventually win this contest, but I won't be suprised.
BUHARI won an election in Nigeria too.

I dunno about your other assertions but my guy, crowd dey wey grow for Waffi wey no dey speak piakam Urhobo. Na by to speak Urhobo na hin person dey know say u be Waffi? Ijaw and Sheke wey dey Waffi wetin concern dem with Urhobo. Abi U nor know say Efe na short for Efosa for Bini. Abeg pam one lane

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Moving4: 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Rubbish T-boobshit!
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by nkemdi89(f): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
fippycbk:

Hope you won't be mad when some other person calls your reasoning shallow because you watch BBN. After all people have said that so often on this forum.
Based on my observation, I have not learnt anything from efe, check out the likes of bassey, ttt and Uriel I am not looking at the entertainment aspect alone but also the educative part, when Jon was in the house from his discussions it reflects how knowledgeable he was, I learnt some cooking skills from miyonse. No one has autonomy over knowledge also no knowledge is a waste for me there is nothing coming out from efe that is new to me. I was brought up in the street too so what's the big deal, but the street never influenced me and I can't at my level be choking down into peoples throat that I am from the street. Because I know I should offer something better to my society

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by willibounce1(m): 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
The guys voting Tboss are doing so because she is pretty. The girl is so dumb with a very dirty attitude. I'm very sure she is a runs girl. Runs girl wey dey claim marketer.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by fippycbk(m): 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
nkemdi89:

Based on my observation, I have not learnt anything from efe, check out the likes of bassey, ttt and Uriel I am not looking at the entertainment aspect alone but also the educative part, when Jon was in the house from his discussions it reflects how knowledgeable he was, I learnt some cooking skills from miyonse. No one has autonomy over knowledge also no knowledge is a waste for me there is nothing coming out from efe that is new to me. I was brought up in the street too so what's the big deal, but the street never influenced me and I can't at my level be choking down into peoples throat that I am from the street. Because I know I should offer something better to my society

We are talking about Tokunbo now. I noticed that you avoided her in the list of people you've learnt something from as well. Does it mean there isn't really anything you learnt from her?
Again, about you saying you never learnt anything from Efe is not true. You must have learnt something from him, whether relevant or irrelevant. He's influenced a whole lot of people with his slangs at least, "based on logistics", "use your kidney", "e burst my kidney".
Lastly you just seem to hate the guy. Admit that you hate him more than you like Tokunbo. It's a game ma, everybody has their strategy so if you hate the guy because of this then it means you'll hate Chiwetalu Agu for poisoning his brother in a movie.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Tboss is the most useless, arrogant beautiful girl without common sense that I have ever come across.

The stupid sponsor of the Show PayPorte are just bending the rules of the game and manipulating votes just to get TBoss into the finals and win the show.

They should just send other housemates home and declare Tboss as Winner.

The show alongside PayPorte have lost Credibility.

I rather shop at Jumia or Konga than Shop on PayPorte that has no credibility on ordinary a common reality TV show.

She's passable not beautiful.
Her face is ok and she's fair.
End of story.
Flat nyash, no hips, no good character
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by smithhassan25(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2017
HIRAETH:
.. .
who posted dat stupid pix?
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by fmarshal(m): 12:03am On Mar 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...

Runs people down behind their backs but can say it to their faces...yet he prides himself as being real..

I've never seen the show, and I don't intend to, but your comment has got my attention.
Who says speaking Urhobo is evidence of your "WARRINESS"
Na only Urhobo dey Warri? What about Ijaw, Itsekiri, Effurun etc etc.
Bros, Pidgin English is the universal language spoken in Warri.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by nkemdi89(f): 12:06am On Mar 30, 2017
fippycbk:

We are talking about Tokunbo now. I noticed that you avoided her in the list of people you've learnt something from as well. Does it mean there isn't really anything you learnt from her?
Again, about you saying you never learnt anything from Efe is not true. You must have learnt something from him, whether relevant or irrelevant. He's influenced a whole lot of people with his slangs at least, "based on logistics", "use your kidney", "e burst my kidney".
Lastly you just seem to hate the guy. Admit that you hate him more than you like Tokunbo. It's a game ma, everybody has their strategy so if you hate the guy because of this then it means you'll hate Chiwetalu Agu for poisoning his brother in a movie.
I have talked a lot about tboss, the light in which he portrays the warri stuff is kind of lame, warri as a city is one of the most expensive place to live, there are lot of institutions, infrastures, facilities in fact a lot of land marks that characterized it as a mega city, forget the fact he always create a ghetto scene of that place. people like RMD and his likes were brought up there, that doesn't mean it will reflect in their daily lives always, efe has reside in jos and lagos, does it mean the environment of those places never reflects in his lifestyle? That indicates he is slow learner who is not interested in diversity. He is not real, the truth is that many of his fan have never been to warri and he gives them that illusion of what they think warri is, through that means they feel entertained, forgetting the fact that it's not only the fan that matters but the corporate environment out there.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by fippycbk(m): 12:10am On Mar 30, 2017
nkemdi89:

I have talked a lot about tboss, the light in which he portrays the warri stuff is kind of lame, warri as a city is one of the most expensive place to live, there are lot of institutions, infrastures, facilities in fact a lot of land marks that characterized it as a mega city, forget the fact he always create a ghetto scene of that place. people like RMD and his likes were brought up there, that doesn't mean it will reflect in their daily lives always, efe has reside in jos and lagos, does it mean the environment of those places never reflects in his lifestyle? That indicates he is slow learner who is not interested in diversity. He is not real, the truth is that many of his fan have never been to warri and he gives them that illusion of what they think warri is, through that means they feel entertained, forgetting the fact that it's not only the fan that matters but the corporate environment out there.

See as you jump leave topic. Tell me about Tokunbo. What and what have you learnt from her?
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by distilledwalex(m): 12:13am On Mar 30, 2017
Epositive:
Efe is a big threat to tboss, she will never be able to handle his realness cool

#teamefe
#positivevibes
Same way efe admitted both debby and tokunbo are a big threat

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by distilledwalex(m): 12:19am On Mar 30, 2017
How is that a news na.. At least Efe sometimes said Tboss is Manipulative. . Which to me is more like this... Some people just hate this gal for nothing. .. Funny enough... That hatred would just creat lost of sympathy vote for her..

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by distilledwalex(m): 12:22am On Mar 30, 2017
yunafa:
thank you. I know her escapades in abuja...stupid runs babe and our foolish men with complex problem that lust after biracial rejects of europe based in abuja.
Jealousy go destroy some people like cancer... Calling a fellow female runs gal says a lot about u.. bish

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Roydawle16: 12:29am On Mar 30, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]Toss is the most useless, arrogant beautiful girl without common sense that I have ever come across.

The stupid sponsor of the Show PayPorte are just bending the rules of the game and manipulating votes just to get TBoss into the finals and win the show.

I rather shop at Jumia or Konga than Shop on PayPorte that has no credibility on ordinary a common reality TV show.
[/b][/quote]

Don't you know Tboss has fans.
That's one thing with Nigerians.
you think because you're supporting Efe the whole world will support him?
Am not even sure he will win the Big brother when Bally and Debbris -Rise is still in the house.
Even though Tboss finally wins, its her fans that made her win and not payporte. Because payporte made her their model doesn't mean big brother is cheating. They are just supporting her like you're supporting Efe.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...

Is it your Urhobo?
Abeg leave my Oniovo for me.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by sassiemyk: 5:44am On Mar 30, 2017
Time Tboss is evicted from the house with her weapon of mass destruction. She is over exposes olosho
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Caseless: 6:13am On Mar 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...

shut up, you kid filled with bile. I've met a warri boy who doesn't know how to speak urhobo;we served together.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 30, 2017
akoko11:

This is what I hate so much about some of our fellow Warri guys. Why must we come to argue about who own Warri on NL? Making ourselves a laughing stock to others, seriously it's high time we stop this nonsensical attitude, this was what causes the first warri crisis in 1852 and part of what cause warri crises in 1997 that ended 2003. Honestly speaking Warri is owned by urhobo, Itsekiri and ijaw.

Warri! Warri! Warri! See e, like this like this e, I no won ye this marara again e don do. Urhobo, Itsekiri and ijaw we be one.

Your problem is that you fail to comprehend...Do you have to bring hate into this..Explain to me and I will understand, don't despise me.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 30, 2017
nkemdi89:

Madam, correct yourself ..Many of his fans were born and still based in Warri...Speak for yourself please..We plenty for Warri and we are embarking on door to door campaign..If he wins,fine,if he doesn't fine ,but we know we have tried our best..
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by LOVEGINO(m): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
You wey get exposure, who you epp? Efe has more fans than you, there is the possibility Efe will emerge the winner. Kemen got close to you and was disqualified, TTT got close to you and was evicted, Bassey also got close to you and what happened... He was evicted. Debbie-rise might be next cause she's your gist partner. Stop with the hate sister it's not helping your ministry
debie is already a gonna

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by DaSugarBoi(m): 7:04am On Mar 30, 2017
HornyTiwa:

I bet he won't win this.
The braggadocio is too much,plride comes before a fall

Wehdone prophetess. U will be shocked wen he wins but just make sure u no go 3rd MB sha to do d needful. We know wea u stand. Ur Moniker says a lot about u already.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by Henrypraise: 7:07am On Mar 30, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
angry
Efe is a fake gee...

even we dat grew up in Warri hardly speak d urhobo, don't bring up cheap stuffs against him, Efe is trying, hu do u tink deserve d money outside Efe...
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by seangy4konji: 7:17am On Mar 30, 2017
olonsho.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by tk4rd: 7:19am On Mar 30, 2017
I am thinking that Tboss is a fake housemate planted in the house by Big Brother himself.
The contract she signed, and the process that saw her into that house is different from the others..
Biggie is the reason Tboss is still in that house.. She is not supposed to be evicted till the end of the show. She is supposed to be the controversial housemate that picks on everybody. She is not there to win, so, she is supposed to be every other person's competition. Now, the fear Big Brother exhibited during the Kemen issue made everybody to think that Biggie has an eye for Tboss, but no, her contract was different. If not, Bassy confirmed that he never knew Debbie kissed him while he was sleeping.. Same "No Consent" issue., yet it was overlooked (they would still have overlooked it if it was Bassy who kissed Debbie while she slept,, but for any such thing on Tboss,, sorry for you)....
I REST MY NONSENSE CASE.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by mack111(m): 7:58am On Mar 30, 2017
Meaning exposed people doesn't have the kind of humility efe has? I guess 2baba, donjazzy, falz are not exposed too. I be like this tboss o, why she come dey do mumu talk. Mtcheeew.

There's no correlation between humility & exposure.
Re: Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss by ugbarreta(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2017
MadeInTokyo:
grin

Tboss is the most useless, arrogant beautiful girl without common sense that I have ever come across.

oh boy ur mumu don enta anoda level oh...chisos!!!![right][/right]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Praise And I Didn’t Have Sex – Ka3na / BBNaija: Sapele Market Women Drink To Celebrate Efe This Morning (Pictures) / Thin Tall Tony Denies His Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.