Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac (8850 Views)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2017
angry

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by professorfal: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
i don't wanna know.......

Probably the muscles swallow it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by SINZ: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
That's some serious micro-phallus right there grin

And I thought having a tiny dick is restricted to pot-bellied men.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
SINZ:
That's some serious micro-phallus right there grin

And I thought having a tiny dick is restricted to pot-bellied men.
sincerely the thing discouraged me finish... And I be wan grow muscles oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by emeijeh(m): 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Endtime 6pac shakur grin

4 Likes

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by donolatunji(m): 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
The Guy Hanged It Between His Laps,allowing To Face Backwards cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by RabbaRabbi: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
embarassed
so dis one sef na woman beans
shocked

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by SINZ: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
sincerely the thing discouraged me finish... And I be wanting grow muscles oo

Well I don't think the dick shrinks when the muscles enlarge, or do they?

I think it'll stay just the way it was. I'm not so sure though..

3 Likes

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by ipobarecriminals: 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
singing *lapasto lapasto under the bed ooo*

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
SINZ:

cant take the risk bro..

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by mexxmoney: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
The man's pen is 1/2 pac
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
SINZ:

you dey mind all those foolish people
wetin cosine muscle growth and penis shrinkage
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

then explain what happened to the man's dick... It's gone!
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
SorftWerk:
then explain what happened to the man's dick... It's gone!

what ever happen to it ain't got anything to do with his muscles
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by acenazt: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Him Fold D Dick Put Am In Between Him Laps Na
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Udoka89: 12:31am On Mar 30, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

what ever happen to it ain't got anything to do with his muscles

ever heard abt the side effects of steroids. Well hello muscles goodbye Winnie heheh not necessarily de Winnie but ur balls might be mia

2 Likes

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by jericco1(m): 12:43am On Mar 30, 2017
Too robotic, the guy look like iron man suit.

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by vkon2(m): 1:49am On Mar 30, 2017
A body builder that cannot satisfy his lady on bed
Is that one a body builder lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by moghulis: 2:13am On Mar 30, 2017
Tall and lanky guys usually have big Dlipsrsealed

The same goes wif tall and slightly muscled guys.

The guy up there is probably injecting himself wif steroids and that is different from normal body building. Steroids are synthetic testosterone boosters that make your muscles grow faster and out of proportion, in most cases.

You see the thing that happens here is that when you use artificial testosterone boosters, your brain sends a message to the gonads that secrete testosterone to stop secreting it because you are getting it already from the steriods but there's always gonna be a shrinking of your penis and your testicles any moment you stop injecting yourself wif the steroids as it will take the body a long time to start secreting the testosterone again.

And mind you that the SHRINKING tend ter be PERMANENT even after the body has started secreting the hormone againundecided

if you want ter have a big Dlipsrsealed, you shd focus rather on building your PF muscle.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by MarkGeraldo(m): 2:54am On Mar 30, 2017
The nigga castrated his future and rendered his spermatozoa useless
Lord its time u took actiongrin

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Emycord: 4:46am On Mar 30, 2017
SINZ:

too much durectives and steroids
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by spaggyy(m): 5:53am On Mar 30, 2017
U guys really need to grow, only a foolish man talks without thinking

This is an image of a well built man putting on a brief (pant) take a look at the picture like a wise man now... U will see that's the only part that has a different color (grey)
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 30, 2017
Udoka89:
ever heard abt the side effects of steroids. Well hello muscles goodbye Winnie heheh not necessarily de Winnie but ur balls might be mia

although you typing could blow off the national stadium but I'd manage

please post a link were it was said steroids could shrink your dick

I've heard all the side of steroids what you're implying isn't one of them

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by BrutusOj(m): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

although you typing could blow off the national stadium but I'd manage

please post a link were it was said steroids could shrink your dick

I've heard all the side of steroids what you're implying isn't one of them
do your research well. Taking steroids is a simple way of castration.

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by BrutusOj(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2017
moghulis:
Tall and lanky guys usually have big Dlipsrsealed

The same goes wif tall and slightly muscled guys.

The guy up there is probably injecting himself wif steroids and that is different from normal body building. Steroids are synthetic testosterone boosters that make your muscles grow faster and out of proportion, in most cases.

You see the thing that happens here is that when you use artificial testosterone boosters, your brain sends a message to the gonads that secrete testosterone to stop secreting it because you are getting it already from the steriods but there's always gonna be a shrinking of your penis and your testicles any moment you stop injecting yourself wif the steroids as it will take the body a long time to start secreting the testosterone again.

And mind you that the SHRINKING tend ter be PERMANENT even after the body has started secreting the hormone againundecided

if you want ter have a big Dlipsrsealed, you shd focus rather on building your PF muscle.
what's PF?
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by KennyID17(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2017
spaggyy:
U guys really need to grow, only a foolish man talks without thinking

This is an image of a well built man putting on a brief (pant) take a look at the picture like a wise man now... U will see that's the only part that has a different color (grey)

Baba, there's supposed to b a bulge there na, we all c grey pata, but no pubic bulge, Abi na kitten dy there nii? grin grin grin
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by chloride6: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Steroids cause the penis to shrink
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2017
chloride6:

Steroids cause the penis to shrink

show me link with proof

has W.H.O said so

don't come here and tell me crap

do you even know what steroids are

they actually make you dic.k bigger
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by wins18(m): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2017
someone should tell me that this is not true, chai and I been wan start body building, it might be true sha because each time I have an early morning erection, if I want to forcefully reduce it to its normal size, I do 50 pushups, it works like magic, it shrinks on 30 before I reach 50 self, my dick is very stuborn it never go down easily in the morning even after peeing, but pushups do the wonder for me
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Idydarling(f): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2017
this looks disgusting
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 30, 2017
Idydarling:
this looks disgusting
talk true grin
Re: Pls Where Is This Man's Peniss Ooo? What Happened To It? All in the name of 6pac by ItxAyce(m): 10:17am On Mar 30, 2017
The dude is wearing a small boxer ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos / What Is Night Rocket Drug? / My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.