Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... (2566 Views)

Election: Atiku To Buhari: ‘dont Fabricate Lies, Defend Your Electoral Robbery / Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce / Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Sealeddeal(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I have never seen a more confused, weak and tolerant President like Buhari....in FACT he should resign, if he can no longer sustain governance as enshrined and empowered by the constitution....
Buhari is a new sheriff.

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by dunkem21(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

DINO WASN'T IN THE 7TH ASSEMBLY NAH

OK sir ..make I leave una for the family meeting.

kiss

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by tinsel: 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
We are here just talking. Buhari just announced a committee to reconcile with the National Assembly.
Na only sigh I fit sigh

2 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by naijaboy756: 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
All these BMC staff una blood dey hot na. Monthnever end una don dey clamour for salary in a rebel manner...Calm down you will soon get alerts. Dont over react. Adesina is preparing the payment schedule

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by DIKEnaWAR: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Day in, day out, my beloved President, is showing the world, he is too weak, too old to govern.....

Which president allows a congregation of criminals, certificate forgers, international rapist, drunkards mentally challenged entities masquerading as Senators to hold his government and offices to ridicule and public opprobrium?

Mr President, if you are bereft of ideas on how to tame the Senate...

Then do this now.....

A simple solution:

go after Saraki with all venom and you'll be dropping the cat among the pigeons. There will be outrage among the Senators at the outset but when the assault is sustained, most of them will see opportunities in adversity as somebody will have to replace him. That is when betrayal will assume the front seat.

You know, all of them are survivalists. Self preservation is the ultimate human trait as it drives most of our actions. Arrest Saraki this night and all hell will break loose tomorrow. Senators will threaten fire and hailstones, refuse to sit and all the sort.....but let Saraki spend the weekend in the gulag and you'll be shocked at the songs that some senators will start singing on Monday.

Try it, PMB.

Buhari.....do it now....

I didn't want to reply a zombie. I wanted to counter you with facts.
Remember this conversation a few days ago?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Alphaoscar: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Day in, day out, my beloved President, is showing the world, he is too weak, too old to govern.....

Which president allows a congregation of criminals, certificate forgers, international rapist, drunkards mentally challenged entities masquerading as Senators to hold his government and offices to ridicule and public opprobrium?

Mr President, if you are bereft of ideas on how to tame the Senate...

Then do this now.....

A simple solution:

go after Saraki with all venom and you'll be dropping the cat among the pigeons. There will be outrage among the Senators at the outset but when the assault is sustained, most of them will see opportunities in adversity as somebody will have to replace him. That is when betrayal will assume the front seat.

You know, all of them are survivalists. Self preservation is the ultimate human trait as it drives most of our actions. Arrest Saraki this night and all hell will break loose tomorrow. Senators will threaten fire and hailstones, refuse to sit and all the sort.....but let Saraki spend the weekend in the gulag and you'll be shocked at the songs that some senators will start singing on Monday.

Try it, PMB.

Buhari.....do it now....

I think we all can now understand why his government was toppled during the military regime without firing a shot. Now Saraki and his gangs are raping him and baba is feeling less concerned.

It's very obvious that Buhari cared less about all that is happening and he forgot the fact that some people went to the extreme length just to help him get to that post.

I wonder what will be going through the mind of that old woman that donated her life savings to Baba had it been she's still alive.

Tinubu saw all this coming and he warned baba but he was indifferent and cared less and still never care till now and Buhari will not care till his administration will be consumed finally.

Buhari is a bundle of disappointment.

6 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by naijaboy756: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alphaoscar:

I think we all can now understand why his government was toppled during the military regime without firing a shot. Now Saraki and his gangs are raping him and baba is feeling less concerned.

It's very obvious that Buhari cared less about all that is happening and he forgot the fact that some people went to the extreme length just to help him get to that post.

I wonder what will be going through the mind of that old woman that donated her life savings to Baba had it been she's still alive.

Tinubu saw all this coming and he warned baba but he was indifferent and cared less and still never care till now and Buhari will not care till his administration will be consumed finally.

old woman wey for go play bet9ja or do MMM she carry am go dash one.......

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Ralphlauren(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

I didn't want to reply a zombie. I wanted to counter you with facts.
Remember this conversation a few days ago?

i just saw the screenshot you posted.

i am ashamed to admit this . . . . but you were right. that senate is one huge mafia !

4 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by DIKEnaWAR: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alphaoscar:

T

Why are you people always talking trash? How is Saraki raping Buhari?

Saraki left PDP and joined APC, he brought a whole state with its vote. He brought in moneybags like Dangote who are his friends and others. He was so key that he was made the APC campaign manager but he turned it down. After the elections, Buhari became President, Tinubu brought the VP and Saraki went for the Senate President. You people said he was corrupt and wanted an unknown Ahmed Lawan who did not contribute anything to the APC fortune. Saraki fought like a man and won his position and you people felt he cheated the party. How? Is it not the party that wants to cheat him?

If he is good for campaigns he should also be good to enjoy the spoils of the office you people won. If you are bent on trying him for corruption, line up Amechi, Fashola and Tinubu behind him and forward March them to corruption trials. If not, leave Saraki alone. Blame Buhari for his own misfortunes.

7 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Ngokafor(f): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
...lmao, cheesy Buhari Media Centre(BMC) Lilliputians on rampage.

5 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by naijaboy756: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Ngokafor:

...lmao, cheesy Buhari Media Centre(BMC) Lilliputians on rampage.
pay day is by thr corner cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Alphaoscar: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
dunkem21:
Ok, let us start bursting the bubbles one by one because it seems we have poor memories ..

The second picture of Dino with torn shirt was widely celebrated by the OP and his crew when they jumped assembly gate in solidarity with Tambuwal.

They termed them "Change Radicals" ..

If you remember Tambuwal's story, shout *Like and let's continue .. cheesy

I can see you really have short memory truly.

Dino was not in NASS during the tambuwal saga.

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by genearts(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
See ehn.... You are not as angry as I am. U am totally disappointed in PMB, all that talk of him being a strong leader is pure nonsense, he is too weak, just too weak for my liking.

If he cant respond to these abuse of power and shenanigans of those bunch of criminals in the next 72 hours I will totally give up on him.

What nonsense... I just dey vex

5 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Alphaoscar: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Why are you people always talking trash? How is Saraki raping Buhari?

Saraki left PDP and joined APC, he brought a whole state with its vote. He brought in moneybags like Dangote who are his friends and others. He was so key that he was made the APC campaign manager but he turned it down. After the elections, Buhari became President, Tinubu brought the VP and Saraki went for the Senate President. You people said he was corrupt and wanted an unknown Ahmed Lawan who did not contribute anything to the APC fortune. Saraki fought like a man and won his position and you people felt he cheated the party. How? Is it not the party that wants to cheat him?

If he is good for campaigns he should also be good to enjoy the spoils of the office you people won. If you are bent on trying him for corruption, line up Amechi, Fashola and Tinubu behind him and forward March them to corruption trials. If not, leave Saraki alone. Blame Buhari for his own misfortunes.

I will not dignify you with a response because you sound confused and daft.

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by tinsel: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
genearts:
See ehn.... You are not as angry as I am. U am totally disappointed in PMB, all that talk of him being a strong leader is pure nonsense, he is too weak, just too weak for my liking.

If he cant respond to these abuse of power and shenanigans of those bunch of criminals in the next 72 hours I will totally give up on him.

He just set up a committee to reconcile with them. Really unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Bizibi(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2017
What were u expecting before..... water leaf na water leaf, no difference.
We are gradually approaching the middle of the year and all we see is drama infact make the water leaf handle over to meat wey get oil.

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by todayboy: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
no vex abeg

if after 72 hours nothing happen

i can give money to transport yourself to lagoon

when we tell kids like you that Buhari is a failure you insulted us

enjoy the helpless president

genearts:

2 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by todayboy: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
tinsel:

he has no option

as the president he knows he has lost control of the presidency

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by dunkem21(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Alphaoscar:

I can see you really have short memory truly.

Dino was not in NASS during the tambuwal saga.

Dem no dey play with una again cheesy

So, GEJ should've arrested Tambuwal

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by genearts(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
tinsel:

Ahhhhhh..... PMB is a disappointment. I'm not against a peaceful resolution, but some shots should be fired from his end first.

I'm pained

2 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Ngokafor(f): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
naijaboy756:
pay day is by thr corner cheesy

...spot on!!..End of month things...but from the look of things,Saraki is about to dismantle their 'empire' embarassed

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by EVarn(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2017
PMB has finally lost control of the presidency,he should to be removed come 2019,else,Nigeria will be destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Princesaha: 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hahahahahaha.....Some paid Zombies that needed an increase in their salaries just decided to create a little hullabaloo here so as to register their grievances and some born Zombies are here supporting them. You guys should continue ok. No need to waste my Mb here joor. Make i use am go watch Emmanuela comedy.

2 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by doctokwus: 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
D day Buhari left Buratai,Kyari in their positions,despite documented evidences of corruption against them &watched as Dambazzau's name was doctored out of d arms probe saga was when I came to realise the kind of man Buhari trully is,to my utmost pain.A highly selective ruler.
When he then covertly but sheepishly used d DSS to provide a cannon folder for rejection of Magu,by submitting and resubmitting d same hogwash indicting report to the NASS,that he PMB clearly was privy to,was when I also concluded on how deceptive he is.
I also initially thought that d way Saraki played him like a brainless toy,to emerge SP,was just a massive poor decision making he wud make amends for.Alas,d re rejection of Magu,d Alli customs uniform saga,used to disguise how d senate wants to carry on its corruption in the customs,d spiralling corruption in d NASS,and the current ridiculing of executive appointees,bills,actions and outright order on d president to carry out senate mandated decisions on executive appointees,has concluded my third fear about d man:mentally challenged.
A divisive,deceptive and mentally challenged man as Nigeria's president is what PMB is.
In otherwords,Buhari lacks d the sincerity of purpose nor mental capacity to do anything to this or any other NASS.

3 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Nebuchadnezar: 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

The irony is that, Saraki has a lot of dirts to pin him on....coupled with disenchanted society who will not care..
ngeneukwenu my brosister
cool

2 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Bizibi(m): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
doctokwus:
D day Buhari left Buratai,Kyari in their positions watched as Dambazzau's name was doctored out of d arms probe saga was when i came to realise the kind of man Buhari trully is,to my utmost pain.A highly selective ruler.
When he then covertly but sheepishly used d DSS to provide a cannon folder for rejection of Magu,by submitting and resubmitting d same report,that he PMB clearly was privy to,was when I also concluded on how deceptive he is.
I also initially thought that d way Saraki played him like a brainless toy,to emerge SP,was just a massive poor decision making he wud make amends for.Alas,d re rejection of Magu,d customs uniform,d spiralling corruption in d NASS,and the current ridiculing of executive appointees,bills,actions and outright order of d president to carry out senate mandated decisions,has concluded my third fear about d man:mentally challenged.
A divisive,deceptive and mentally challenged man as Nigeria's president is what PMB is.
In otherwords,Buhari lacks d the sincerity of purpose nor mental capacity to do anything to this or any other NASS.
i will shake my head on my actions if I were to be one you re referring to.

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Nebuchadnezar: 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
Princesaha:
Hahahahahaha.....Some paid Zombies that needed an increase in their salaries just decided to create a little hullabaloo here so as to register their grievances and some born Zombies are here supporting them. You guys should continue ok. No need to waste my Mb here joor. Make i use am go watch Emmanuela comedy.
hahahahahahaha
saraki and Dino are just pepper them gang chaii so much frustration among zombies these days

4 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Princesaha: 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
kenonze:
I feel so pained today and almost lose hope in Nigeria /PMB government. What are other senators saying when they allowed useless Hope uzodinma to suspend Sen Ali Ndume?

You said Hope Uzodima is useless abi. I do not blame you at all. I would have given you the insult of your life but decided to mellow when i saw your pix. It is a pity that a pretty Babe like you is now a certified wailing Zombie. Retrace your steps now before it becomes too late.

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Nebuchadnezar: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
believe it or not these two guys are those currently calling the shot on Nigerian politics grin

#pepperthemgang

this one my brosister ngeneukwenu didn't blame ipob yoots udo di kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
Princesaha:

You said Hope Uzodima is useless abi. I do not blame you at all. I would have given you the insult of your life but decided to mellow when i saw your pix. It is a pity that a pretty Babe like you is now a certified wailing Zombie. Retrace your steps now before it becomes too late.

Okay sir
Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Nebuchadnezar: 11:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
tinsel:
We are here just talking. Buhari just announced a committee to reconcile with the National Assembly.
Na only sigh I fit sigh
useless scallywag coward general burukutu sipping gorilla
why won't he sue for peace
saraki and Dino is already frustrating the hell out of his old skull
ngeneukwenu right now

2 Likes

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by doctokwus: 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bizibi:
i will shake my head on my actions if I were to be one you re referring to.
Guy if anybody had told me in 2015,that before 2yrs,d sight of the Buhari I had wholeheartedly supported since 2007,will irritate me to the point of wanting to vomit,I wud av fought with that person.
But my only wish now is for Buhari to save me d indignity of watching his disgusting sight,speech,actions and inactions,by just leaving d scene forever for Osinbajo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Change APC Promised Is Real. Picture Evidence. / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging inside An Uncompleted Building In Lagos (Video) / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Troops Deployed For Operation Crocodile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.