Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... (2636 Views)

Election: Atiku To Buhari: ‘dont Fabricate Lies, Defend Your Electoral Robbery / Why Buhari Is A Weak Leader – Ben Bruce / Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Islamkills: 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
Buhari Na fish

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
Princesaha:

You said Hope Uzodima is useless abi. I do not blame you at all. I would have given you the insult of your life but decided to mellow when i saw your pix. It is a pity that a pretty Babe like you is now a certified wailing Zombie. Retrace your steps now before it becomes too late.

The dummy you quoted is a male. His name is Kennedy Eze.

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by igwebuike01: 12:14am On Mar 30, 2017
When it favours you, you claim political maradona, when it does not favour, you try to occupy the Moral High Ground. Lol
Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Jesusloveyou: 12:54am On Mar 30, 2017
sarrki:
That's true.lawan was left to carry his cross at the senate,whereas he was fighting for party supremacy then,when last did you hear from Marafa and the likes,they have learnt their lesson from the saga,even femi gbaja at the house of reps have mellowed down because they knew they are orphan fighting a cause,while the likes of saraki/dogara has Atiku,babangida,oyegun and even the PDP's they ve got no option but to mellow.Buhari is weak,who among them can dare OBJ, 2 would have been greater than 12 now.

that is why i have already give up on senate or house of rep.
Lawan is the highest fool in that senate, he is not even fit to be senate leader not to talk of senate president.
It was lawan duty ali ndume perform that serve him suspension.

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Jesusloveyou: 1:12am On Mar 30, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

DINO WASN'T IN THE 7TH ASSEMBLY NAH
that dunkem21 yrs old boy know anything.

1 Like

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by freeze001(f): 1:26am On Mar 30, 2017
He was ur darling and strong, incorruptible, integrity-filled master that could do no wrong so why the sudden about-face? Are you that feckless? I keep asking what u said u saw before that convinced you so much about this dirty old man but u have been unable to answer. Stop wailing everywhere biko! Now u know he's divisive but when sane people were screaming to high heavens of his antecedents what did u give as response? You deliberetely closed your mind to the truth and now it's been forcibly opened, much to your eternal dismay...
doctokwus:
D day Buhari left Buratai,Kyari in their positions,despite documented evidences of corruption against them &watched as Dambazzau's name was doctored out of d arms probe saga was when I came to realise the kind of man Buhari trully is,to my utmost pain.A highly selective ruler.
When he then covertly but sheepishly used d DSS to provide a cannon folder for rejection of Magu,by submitting and resubmitting d same hogwash indicting report to the NASS,that he PMB clearly was privy to,was when I also concluded on how deceptive he is.
I also initially thought that d way Saraki played him like a brainless toy,to emerge SP,was just a massive poor decision making he wud make amends for.Alas,d re rejection of Magu,d Alli customs uniform saga,used to disguise how d senate wants to carry on its corruption in the customs,d spiralling corruption in d NASS,and the current ridiculing of executive appointees,bills,actions and outright order on d president to carry out senate mandated decisions on executive appointees,has concluded my third fear about d man:mentally challenged.
A divisive,deceptive and mentally challenged man as Nigeria's president is what PMB is.
In otherwords,Buhari lacks d the sincerity of purpose nor mental capacity to do anything to this or any other NASS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by GreyLaw(m): 1:31am On Mar 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

The irony is that, Saraki has a lot of dirts to pin him on....coupled with disenchanted society who will not care..

Now you are talking!

You think the president is stupid for keeping quiet? Hell no! The moment he misbehaves and thinks of going after the senate, they'll bring down what's left of his government.

Remember, many issues surrounding his health, disobedience to court orders, his corrupt aides, etc. The man isn't a fool.

Finally, even OBJ could never have tamed Saraki; that guy is an educated bad guy! The politics of 1999 - 2003 is very different to that of now. For in any stable democracy, the legislative and judiciary hold a sizeable balance of power: misbehave and be kicked out.

Case in point: Jacob Zuma and the insults he receives everyday from young SA parliamentarians
Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by GreyLaw(m): 1:39am On Mar 30, 2017
freeze001:
He was ur darling and strong, incorruptible, integrity-filled master that could do no wrong so why the sudden about-face? Are you that feckless? I keep asking what u said u saw before that convinced you so much about this dirty old man but u have been unable to answer. Stop wailing everywhere biko! Now u know he's divisive but when sane people were screaming to high heavens of his antecedents what did u give as response? You deliberetely closed your mind to the truth and now it's been forcibly opened, much to your eternal dismay...

And to smother their disappointment, they try everything possible to make disparaging comments about GEJ, as though that would change the fact that this current government isn't up to scratch
Re: Senate's Shenanigans: Buhari, Dont Be A Weak President, Act Now... by Jirate(m): 1:45am On Mar 30, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I have never seen a more confused, weak and tolerant President like Buhari....in FACT he should resign, if he can no longer sustain governance as enshrined and empowered by the constitution....

I can’t believe my Eyes, what am I reading?, You of all People saying this……….., I thought you will hang on till 2019…….., don’t you think it too early to Chicken Out.
Or are You Weak Legs Bending ???? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Locally Constructs Hydro Power Plant That Gives Electricity In Cross River / BREAKING: "How Can You Honour Abiola And Still Honour Abacha" - Soyinka LIVE / An Election APC Won Has Been Declared Inconclusive In The Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.