Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem (72535 Views)

#5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend / How The Twitter Girl #5kbae Got The Guys Account Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by kubelan(m): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2017
This story isn't specal abeg. The guy is a fool the girl returned is money and decided to waste some of her's too. so whats the special occasion. pls lets move on.
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by kubelan(m): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2017
This story isn't specal abeg. The guy is a fool the girl returned his money and decided to waste some of her's too. so whats the special occasion. pls lets move on.
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by kelvictor: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2017
A bank dat can refund a #5kbae dat does not concern them and cannot refund a mistake in transfer of 9k of their loyal customer, is that one a bank
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by emperorchedda(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2017
allrightsir:

There is something called having class....but then that concept is lost on many Nigerians.

I don't deny the truth in your second statement....which is even a greater indictment of the values of our people
I tried so hard not to quote you but when I saw you use the word CLASS I couldn't resist the urge any longer

Define class and how it relates to being humorous in your working place

So because a corporate entity has class they should have ZERO sense of humour??

Because a formal organization has class they should be all serious and straight-faced when communicating with a customer??

Because a company has class they shouldn't apply a little joke to make customers relaxed??

You don't know little jokes you chip in one or two places makes people relaxed and comfortable having a formal conversation with you??

Even Obama in serious Press conferences add little jokes to his comments (Read Obama's speech during visit to Africa)

I can imagine the kind of life someone like you live, I just hope you don't crush your neighbour one day due to over-seriousness

Heck! Even in job interviews the HR sometimes tend to ask funny questions to make you relaxed and be open with them!

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2017
`
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by emperorchedda(m): 10:15am On Mar 31, 2017
allrightsir:

You are a manifestation of a failed environment where the wrong things have become the norm so its no surprise you don't get it and I doubt anything I say will make a difference, It's like teaching an area boy good manners after a lifetime of loutish behavior. It's why Dino sees nothing wrong with what he does, it's why Orubebe saw nothing wrong with what he did.

Nigerians do not know how to make public statements as representatives of public organizations.

Those who get it, get it and those who don't probably won't, so let's just drop it.
Oh lord! A brother ended up clattering around without making any reasonable conclusion

HUMOUR DOESNT MAKE AN ORGANIZATION LESSER THAN IT IS. It has its own effectiveness. No public organization will thrive with ALL its employees not being able to catch a little fun with its client.

Don't take life too serious

Have fun
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by sweetilicious(f): 11:26am On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:
cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
See Marketing Strategy!
#KeepTheChange!
Yeah.
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by IsaacBuchi(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
VickyRotex:

Hehehehe. You go fear sharing of destiny na.

I'm Good. Bless God. You?

You know each time you talk to me like this eh, I would just faint ....when i wake up i'll come and remember i have not replied you o grin

I'm doing just fine!

You run away from me now

but our shared destiny no gree o smiley
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by ONEPLACECASH(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2018
Dear Sir/Ma,

Good news to all salary earners, get quick cash in less than 24 hours at the lowest Interest Rate with No Collateral

I introduced to you QUICK CASH Limited. A financial institution which offer credit opportunities to salary earners at low interest rates with convenient monthly repayments. Our credit offering is within 12 hours after all documentation is complete ranging from N 100, 000 to N 4,500,000 for 3 - 12 months repayment tenor subject to risk approval.

Below are required documents for your attention:

Application form (This can be sent upon request)
• A recent passport photograph
• A valid means of Identification (Driver’s License, International passport or National identity card or NIMC paper slip/voters card).(any available)
• Staff identity card.
• Last (3) months bank statement signed and stamped by the bank or a PDF copy. (November 1st 2017 till Date)
• Recent Pension Statement of Three Months (November 1st 2017 till Date) or tax certificate or Salary Pay slips (if available).
• Postdated Cheques that cover the tenor of your loan repayment or Direct Debit Mandate.
• Letter of appointment, promotion letter, confirmation letter or last salary review letter(any available)

For further enquiries please contact Ikechukwu on 09067569445 or reply to this mail.
okoroikechukwu87@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you for your time. I anticipate your prompt response
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by DanJimmy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ashleydolls:
I'm proud of this girl. For y'all thinking Nigerian girls are all about your money, here is a twist. #Girlpower #Keepthechange
Good afternoon Kondomatic

Very interesting to hear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick / Nigerian Slay Queen Twerker Does The Peace Sign With Her Smooth Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.