Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem (72494 Views)

#5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend / How The Twitter Girl #5kbae Got The Guys Account Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by itiswellandwell: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nice marketing concept!

5 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Tazdroid(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
I'm proud of this girl. For y'all thinking Nigerian girls are all about your money, here is a twist. #Girlpower #Keepthechange
Good afternoon Kondomatic
But no be all of them

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by fashrola(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
allrightsir:

even more sad is that a corporate organization puts it's name to such nonsense.......we really have fallen in this country!

Not really it's called marketing

Don't be surprised how many people will open an account with these two banks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Mznaett: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
This kind country seflipsrsealed
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by qualityovenbake(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nonsense and ingredient grin
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by sapientia(m): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Very ugly and dangerous trend.
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by 989900: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
Friends and family should be around this guy now . . . I don talk my own . . .

But the geh . . .

9 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by thonyokun(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
U still remain an olosho 'gbagbe bo shey shele'

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by IamAirforce1: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by PastorAji(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
We might laugh at the comments but the 2 Banks have turned the situation to aggresive and serious marketing.

Let's be guided kiss

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Keneth1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Naija happy country.crack joke from everything grin
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
solid3:
Be wise.....

aahahahahaha, twitter is savage

2 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by PrinzCarter(m): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
dey r still 6 million gals out dere dat would HV cursed dis guy to death because of 3800 but Hw many of dem can just give a bro d least cash without asking questions any way keep d change bring d puna grin

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nairaland feminists are having a field daywinkwinkwink

God punish poverty

2 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by ONEPLACECASH(m): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
GET UP TO 2.5 MILLION NAIRA LOAN FOR SALARY EARNERS SIMPLE AND FAST CALL IK RENMONEY 09087090739
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Ashleydolls(f): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
FagsamPHP:

90% of you are all about the money... This lady's savagery doesn't change the fact
And 90% of you have been programmed to have that orientation. You only attract what you think

8 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by fuckboys: 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
I'm proud of this girl. For y'all thinking Nigerian girls are all about your money, here is a twist. #Girlpower #Keepthechange
one out of how many Nigerian girls?

That girl is not a regular type of Nigerian girl cos i know you can never do such in your life

She's a different one, a wife material and needs to be celebrated unlike the regular kind of Nigerian oloshos

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:

In mama patie's voice: Wee u kee kwayet!!! grin

Anyway, girls have been on the receiving end for quite some time. The guy no try at all. Everything dey come for social media. But that girl suppose give dat money to orphanage sha. What has been given has been given.....my 2cents
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Ashleydolls(f): 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tazdroid:
But no be all of them
At least some of them
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 30, 2017
Good move.

Time will come when women will not need men for anything.

For money- they make theirs
For s..e.x- they buy vibrators.
For Children - they buy sperm

The time is coming and its already here

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Sebastine1994(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
OK
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
#keepthechangechallenge#will trend now...

who's ready to tell me to keep the change o?

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by yomi007k(m): 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin

Thornapple bia mk we remix ds stuff.

I will tk u out n spend 10k n we will form argument den u will send 100k...mk I see if d bank no go mk u general manager...lol

5 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
fuckboys:
one out of how many Nigerian girls?

That girl is not a regular type of Nigerian girl cos i know you can never do such in your life

She's a different one, a wife material and needs to be celebrated unlike the regular kind of Nigerian oloshos

Ayam not understanding this your moniker oo. Like how do you mean to fu_ck boys? grin

Are you a girl or boy?
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Ashleydolls(f): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

In mama patie's voice: Wee u kee kwayet!!! grin

Anyway, girls have been on the receiving end for quite some time. The guy no try at all. Everything dey come for social media. But that girl suppose give dat money to orphanage sha. What has been given has been given.....my 2cents
Nah... If she had given it to the orphanage most people will think she's among the hungry ones. She wanted to prove a point and she did

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by lordcornel(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
That girl should be employed to manage pmb's twitter account.

Prof. Of savage. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by FirstCounsel(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
handsam:
Lol, That lady should also be rewarded with an "Award of Savagery". She utterly humiliated and dragged the dude's ass all over twitter! She even forced the guy to put his acc in Private. grin #Gosh.

The guy might be contemplating going to 3rd Mainland Bridge right now to do the needful.

To do the "needful on third mainland"??....that's a new one cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by fuckboys: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
nmreports:
I love very strong women. Impressive stuff. Nice.
If you dont want to end up like this guy ranting onNgn3, 800 ish... I suggest you apply fast with this collection of vacancies for today here:
http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/03/collection-of-vacancies-2.html
mr olisa? shocked
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Wife material
She belongs to the kitchen and the other good thing you can imagine in life grin
She can manage well even in times of recession
She's more than the other room
She's the owner of the whole house
Keep her well well.

2 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by rose54321: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
Love the wema bank poster.

Lmao, sharp marketing.

5 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by almsofgold: 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin savages in high places

3 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
only smart peeps will tap into this trend to get more twitter followers

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick / Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / The Most Handsome Man In The World By Social Media Users (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.