Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem (72541 Views)

#5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / #5kbae: How Businesses Are Taking Advantage Of #keepthechangebae Trend / How The Twitter Girl #5kbae Got The Guys Account Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
Nah... If she had given it to the orphanage most people will think she's among the hungry ones. She wanted to prove a point and she did

Ohhhh. I mean this 5k that 2nd bank will give her. Or she can invite me so we can use it to go to movie together grin

She should copyright this her #5kBae thing jor. See all dz banks been using it for advert like.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Tazdroid(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
At least some of them
Some? Like one in every 1000? lipsrsealed
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by justi4jesu(f): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by fuckboys: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Ayam not understanding this your moniker oo. Like how do you mean to fu_ck boys? grin

Are you a girl or boy?
undecided

Fuckboys like, Casanova, ladiesman, player, pussyeater

You want more illustrations? undecided
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by yomi007k(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tiny23:
#keepthechangechallenge#will trend now...

who's ready to tell me to keep the change o?

Eye no dey push u?

Na u go tel guy to keep d change n not d oda way round haba.
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
`
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by nmreports: 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
fuckboys:
mr olisa? shocked

embarassed undecided
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Ashleydolls(f): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Ohhhh. I mean this 5k that 2nd bank will give her. Or she can invite me so we can use it to go to movie together grin

She should copyright this her #5kBae thing jor. See all dz banks been using it for advert like.... lipsrsealed
She's gradually riding to fame

2 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by freekick: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
#keepthechange

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
allrightsir:

even more sad is that a corporate organization puts it's name to such nonsense.......we really have fallen in this country!
lol relax bro it's all fun,the only thing I love abt this country. No matter how bad as situation is,we still catch fun!!

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
fuckboys:
undecided

Fuckboys like, Casanova, ladiesman, player, pussyeater

You want more illustrations? undecided

E don do. I no need pinshure. So you be boy or girl make I know
So what happens to all the men that have been spending since the dawn of time without hitting?

Instead of calling her an empowered woman, we should start encouraging our women to take charge of dating/outings and split the bill as well.

So if the guy did not call her out, that's how his money would have entered one chance.

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by iamtardey: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
so this one nah news..... everything wey don enter social media na im be news here grin
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by yomi007k(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
Philpham:
Good move.

Time will come when women will not need men for anything.

For money- they make theirs
For s..e.x- they buy vibrators.
For Children - they buy sperm

The time is coming and its already here

grin grin

For children. .dey shud manufacture sperms cos we wont sell.

5 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
yomi007k:

Eye no dey push u?
Na u go tel guy to keep d change n not d oda way round haba.

lol,no o na my own is the other way round o.
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
`
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by yomi007k(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tiny23:

lol,no o na my own is the other way round o.

Hmmm...eye no de push u at all
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by RevolverOcelot(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
This is for bachelor's who no to hold side.

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by enigma2007(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
handsam:
Lol, That lady should also be rewarded with an "Award of Savagery". She utterly humiliated and dragged the dude's ass all over twitter! She even forced the guy to put his acc in Private. grin #Gosh.

The guy might be contemplating going to 3rd Mainland Bridge r[i]ight now to do the needful[/i].

The "do the needful" part got me rolling on the floor!

3 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by fuckboys: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
nmreports:

embarassed undecided
i thought you was him, i wanted to give him the 5million naira i owe him, you can go now lipsrsealed
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
She's gradually riding to fame

Yeah...for 5 mins.

I sure say the cinema go invite her too.
Perhaps aboki suya go give her some free ones. Call me when e reach dat time grin orishirishi
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by lilyheaven: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
handsam:
Lol, That lady should also be rewarded with an "Award of Savagery". She utterly humiliated and dragged the dude's ass all over twitter! She even forced the guy to put his acc in Private. grin #Gosh.

The guy might be contemplating going to 3rd Mainland Bridge right now to do the needful.
Hahaha, he started it grin

5 Likes

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
yomi007k:

Hmmm...eye no de push u at all

Lol,why will eye push me na? I no wan fi itiju karun
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by ekanDamie: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
this is how they staged olajumoke bread seller ish. you will hear now that dis geh is now d minister of empowered women affairs

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Ashleydolls(f): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Yeah...for 5 mins.

I sure say the cinema go invite her too.
Perhaps aboki suya go give her some free ones. Call me when e reach dat time grin orishirishi
lol
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by TrapHedges(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Now wetin concern firstbank tchhhw
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by yomi007k(m): 1:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Tiny23:

Lol,why will eye push me na? I no wan fi itiju karun

Tiny Tiny Tiny...how many times I call u?

'Change'
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by blackboy(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lesson. Girls respect yourselves on dates. If she no respect her the guy for embarrass her on social media but e no fit. God pass am
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by jatau7(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
abeg na plan stuff d guy n gal do...wch cinema dey collect 600 for ticket?

1 Like

Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
yomi007k:

Tiny Tiny Tiny...how many times I call u?

'Change'

lol,you mean keepthechange
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
Before u know it, the bank offers her a job and she will be promoted to being a manager

OLOSHO!!!!
Re: Firstbank Rewards #5kbae For Being An Empowered Woman, Welcomes Her To #firstgem by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
ekanDamie:
this is how they staged olajumoke bread seller ish.
you will hear now that dis geh is now d minister of empowered women affairs

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / Man Bought ₦125M Duplex In Lekki For His 19-Year-Old Side Chick / Nigerian Slay Queen Twerker Does The Peace Sign With Her Smooth Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.