Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,992 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) (70653 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Shows The Marks Inflicted On Her By Armed Robbers (Photos) / Corper Davido In His NYSC Uniform (Photos, Video) / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Ndolarr: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
The Pastor that did this to Kemi should ask God for forgiveness! He has not shown love to a prodigal daughter as required by God!! Even, Jesus Christ pardoned the woman caught in adultery and was patient with the Samaritan woman he met at a well of water despite using foul language to address him. Now I believe Jesus when he said not all that call him Lord is fit to be his follower. Paastor Ibiyomie surely got this one wrong!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
Inasmuch as I Really despise the lady in question, I despise even more, those "Christians" who see their pastors as not having the ability to commit sin.

They worship them instead of God.

As for the "pastors", everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
duni04:
If that Pastor David was a real man of God, he'd have left it to God to fight for him. Except he doesn't believe the God he preaches. But no, he wanted to show earthly power and arranged for her to be locked up for an Instagram post!!!!
When we're not in Sadam Hussain's Iraq!!! Even Buhari that is thoroughly slandered on blogs and newspapers hasn't gone this far. A pastor supplies the police with money to lock up his enemies on Instagram!!!! A friggin Pastor!!!
in as much as i think yu r right to some extent...But i feel,
someone from somewea just need to put this woman away for good..
people like this r not meant for our society, her rants has no positives... nothing to gain from her criticism, she only wants to be heard thereby constituting nuisance in the process..
she got wah she deserve.... perhaps being jailed by a pastor is a story for another day..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sparkle777:
Buaahaahaahaahaahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Suddenly Daddy Freeze is quiet. Haahaahaahaahaha.
That wil teach Kemi to shut up. She thinks every one is Adeboye. Haahaahaahaa.
Infact Apostle Suleman should have done this to that Otobo girl bf it got to dis level.
Mind the way una dem bloggers dey yarn,una no hear.
Still laffin.

But when a blogger is arrested for defaming a politician, you'd be the first to scream BUHAAAARI WHY? CANT THERE BE FREEDOM OF SPEECH?

Bn bias is bad.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by sisisioge: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
Haaaa! They should charge her to court already nau! Why keep her till now. Not fair!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
#IStandWithKemiOlunloyo. A Pastor that cannot forgive...Is that one a Pastor? If that is our things are done..most Nairalanders should be in jail now for same. Buhari haters, Obasanjo Haters, Jonathan Haters......

Shame Shame Shame on the Police "Pastor".

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Inasmuch as I Really despise the lady in question, I despise even more, those "Christians" who see their pastors as not having the ability to commit sin.

They worship them instead of God.

As for the "pastors", everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.

Gbam! I weep for them. I just wish God could mark his own so this blind followers will know who is who

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
caringsce:
She got served this time. She touched the wrong man. David Ibiyeomie is a man of impeccable integrity. Sufferings are lessons, you suffer to learn!

Loling at the bolded.

Oh is he now?

That's nice to know.

I guess you are the Lord God who reads the hearts of men and knows the secrets therein.

Clap for yourself sah!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
It is not funny, I really feel for her. But she won't just keep her mouth shut and blog what she is 100% sure.
And for those hustling pastors, THERE RIS GOD OOOOH , (in PATIENT JONATHAN'S voice)
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2017
Freiden:

Gbam! I weep for them. I just wish God could mark his own so this blind followers will know who is who

Let me join you and weep for them too because they are pathetic. cry cry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by GoodFaith: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
robosky02:

cyber crime for deformation of character

Shame on Nigeria
Abuse of power
civil case
somebody got arrested for deformation of character?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by robosky02(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
GoodFaith:

Shame on Nigeria
Abuse of power
civil case
somebody got arrested for deformation of character?

there is freedom of speech doesn't mean

you just rise and accuse just anyone and deform and malign them

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Caseless: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
AngelicBeing:
I tell you, by the ime she is out, she will learn not to defame & malign people online, l wish she spends 6 Months their to reset her comatose brain grin grin wink
true!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by izzou(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
marcmao:

what would you say when
Elisha destroyed commanded fire from Heaven to destroy the little children ............ in some cases you don't wait
for God to come down to save you from mess
ok.... Receive brain IJN

Read Proverbs 3:5-7, then come back with the full kit of your brain and quote me

Don't leave any part behind oh

And why can't the man of God command fire as Elijah did?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by pokipoki: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
She looks so beautiful. grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by GoodFaith: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Mizzysexy:

Defamation is a crime. Do yours and get worse
Defamation is a crime.?
or civil case
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adieza:

No, Why are u asking? Those critics bloggers must learn lessons

What a pity. These are the same people who will fight for you and make the world aware when you are unfairly and unjustly treated by the high and mighty of the society.

They fight for you, yet you despise them.

And please, what concerns the "Afonjas" in this story?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by duni04(m): 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
Israeljones:

in as much as i think yu r right to some extent...But i feel,
someone from somewea just need to put this woman away for good..
people like this r not meant for our society, her rants has no positives... nothing to gain from her criticism, she only wants to be heard thereby constituting nuisance in the process..
she got wah she deserve.... perhaps being jailed by a pastor is a story for another day..
This is the way of a dictator. The fact that you don't like someone gives you no right to want to put them away. Its the same reason dictators kill their critics. A pastor that doesn't like criticism and arranged for his critic to be locked up in prison is no pastor. If he likes let him track me down and find me. I'll say it to his face. Jesus was the son of God, he had many critics and haters. He didn't command fire from heaven to wipe them off the face of the earth. He had the power and authority to do it. We have a pastor here on earth, milking money from his congregants in the name of this same loving and merciful Jesus and still showing no iota of mercy in his dealings with people. The irony!!!
The crimes people commit in Jesus' name!

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by miqos02(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
stefanweeks:
Looking good in that green
haba, in prison uniform?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by GoodFaith: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
robosky02:

there is freedom of speech doesn't mean

you just rise and accuse just anyone and deform and malign them
It is a civil case
The lady should be sue not arrested
If you found guilty
The Judge will ask her to pay
Any Lawyer in the house?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
maasoap:

Let's assume that she was in this situation because of Buhari, would many commentators still look at it from this perspective? Just asking.

Nope!!! You see all this commentators....they are bunch of haters.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by GoodFaith: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2017
duni04:

This is the way of a dictator. The fact that you don't like someone gives you no right to want to put them away. Its the same reason dictators kill their critics. A pastor that doesn't like criticism and arranged for his critic to be locked up in prison is no pastor. If he likes let him track me down and find me. I'll say it to his face. Jesus was the son of God, he had many critics and haters. He didn't command fire from heaven to wipe them off the face of the earth. He had the power and authority to do it. We have a pastor here on earth, milking money from his congregants in the name of this same loving and merciful Jesus and still showing no iota of mercy in his dealings with people. The irony!!!
You are very correct
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by elampiro(m): 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sparkle777:
Buaahaahaahaahaahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Suddenly Daddy Freeze is quiet. Haahaahaahaahaha.
That wil teach Kemi to shut up. She thinks every one is Adeboye. Haahaahaahaa.
Infact Apostle Suleman should have done this to that Otobo girl bf it got to dis level.
Mind the way una dem bloggers dey yarn,una no hear.
Still laffin.

Suleman wanted to do it to Otobo girl but she has real evidence against Suleman.

Two different cases.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
jaymejate:
This woman ehn...
She's getting the punishment of her incessant talk Talk. She be like primary school girl. How many years remain for her?

E remain that useless prostitute, stripper to get better punishment. What's her name again?

She talks for a living. Its her job oga
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Adspark: 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Number one lesson now everybody will just be locking her in jail up and down chai.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Adieza(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
ElsonMorali:

What a pity. These are the same people who will fight for you and make the world aware when you are unfairly and unjustly treated by the high and mighty of the society.

They fight for you, yet you despise them.

And please, what concerns the "Afonjas" in this story?

She is an afonja, But have u forgotten so quick how she has abusing some men
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by HAH: 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2017
StainlessH:

KANU not wearing any, why?
the ratio o male prisoner to female prisoner in Nigeria is like 100:1, so the uniform can go round female easily but the male prisoners are too much, by the way in our prison in Nigeria there is VIP and I think Kanu is also a VIP too, where even warders beg them fo favours

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Same fate awaits Omoyelw Sowore of Sahara Reporters after Dino would have collected his N5billion.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2017
Adieza:

She is an afonja, But have u forgotten so quick how she has abusing some men

Yes, i know of her stupidity but You should have made your point without dragging ethnic issues into this. That's what I'm trying to tell you.

Once inter-tribal e-war starts now, you won't be able to contain it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
duni04:

point of correction sir,, i never said i hated anyone here... everyone has his/her space to fill but wen u start intruding another person space then there is a problem...
Her stories has no positives to society... She needed the attention and now she has gottn it in full dose...
like i said i dont care if the pastor is a saint or not... someone just has to do this and its done.. This is not a thread weda a pastor is a saint or not..but a woman who is due for wahteva she might be gettin nw..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by seguno2: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
AngelicBeing:
I tell you, by the ime she is out, she will learn not to defame & malign people online, l wish she spends 6 Months their to reset her comatose brain grin grin wink

Omoyele Sowore is heading for the same prison if he can't pay the N 5 billion defamation claims.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Wearing Prison Uniform (Photos) by Mandycj: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
izzou:
grin

I miss aunty kemi and her rants

But nowadays, our men of God can't wait for God to fight for them anymore, or better still utilize the power of the Holy Spirit as Elijah and Paul did

Instead they run to court and demand billions in exchange
right from the time of john the baptist the children of God suffereth voilence , the voilent taketh it by force na them dey now o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other / Nigerian Celebrities React As Davido Proposes To Chioma / Regina Daniels Tattoo Of Her Mother 'Rita Daniels'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.