Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (81128 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Schoolmates Who Met On BBM In Their Final Year Set To Wed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by XDaBOSS(m): 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2017
Sometimes...i...de...wonder...if...devil...no...b..girl...abi..woman...cux...de...kind...cnfusn...weh...dem..de.cause...e...dn..d..2much...ni...
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
I no see any 'sexy girl o talk more of girls.
All i see is a bunch of indecently dressed ladies.
I trust my church nah, u won't even be allowed to pass through the gate wearing this!
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by delli(m): 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
Busy showing ur colour in odd number
U have join bad gang abi?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
It's sorrowful being a bachelor in these kind of times.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pearly255:
Stephanie Otobo's Sisters tongue cheesy
this pearly sef,abeg make I kukuma follow u bfor ur pic go put me for confusion.
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Ajaodolapo(m): 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
MMMscam:

If you like, let her dress like a covered sack of potatoes in the kitchen store.
Oh, nt like a sack of potato in the kitchen store, just exactly how Mary dressed and as advised by the Bible.
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Ajaodolapo(m): 10:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
MMMscam:

If you like, let her dress like a covered sack of potatoes in the kitchen store.
Look at what the world has done to the woman. He uses you to advertise a car and you have to take off all your clothes. When now the fashion designers (freaks) designs the clothing to bring out the female private part into the public arena. They have successfully brought down the woman to the level of a beast, and men now stalk women like an hunter in the jungle. And many women think that to be freedom,that that's how a woman Shuld be. This the reality of what is taking place in the world today.
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Trina0936:

I am guessing your female relatives have nothing to offer too except their bodies.
Must you show you are an educated illiterate?

see them. see them. like locust drawn to a light source. What have I said that hurts you this badly? I see no reason why you should let this get to you except you are guilty of whatever guilts my comment made you feel.

I ask again. will it hurt to cover the chest?
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ajaodolapo:
Look at what the world has done to the woman. He uses you to advertise a car and you have to take off all your clothes. When now the fashion designers (freaks) designs the clothing to bring out the female private part into the public arena. They have successfully brought down the woman to the level of a beast, and men now stalk women like an hunter in the jungle. And many women think that to be freedom,that that's how a woman Shuld be. This the reality of what is taking place in the world today.

I tell you. The guys use them to do music videos and baby mamas, then they go ahead to call them b*tch and they, the ladies took started calling themselves that too. everything they do now is to get the a guy's attention. No wonder , they are being seen as sex objects and nothing more
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Lawless101(m): 12:04am On Mar 31, 2017
embarassed but women why ? Every time women and their seductive dressings. Hmm i tire o.
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2017
FILEBE:

see them. see them. like locust drawn to a light source. What have I said that hurts you this badly? I see no reason why you should let this get to you except you are guilty of whatever guilts my comment made you feel.

I ask again. will it hurt to cover the chest?
Ask your sisters. They should know better!
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by dnawah(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This photo showing seven ladies dressed for their final year Thanksgiving service -has gone viral viral due to the cleavage revealing attire worn by some of them. A twitter user who shared the trending photo wrote; "One for every day of the week"

Online users who have been intrigued by the photo have already started choosing their pick by selecting "a day of the week they love most".

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/check-out-what-these-ladies-wore-for.html

na mass FUNication them read?
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by str8talk1: 4:11am On Mar 31, 2017
Omo, me I don select the lady in the middle oooo! grin
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by str8talk1: 4:11am On Mar 31, 2017
Omo, me I don select the lady in the middle oooo!
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 6:18am On Mar 31, 2017
Trina0936:

Ask your sisters. They should know better!

This lady ehn.If you want to go naked , pls do,it's your life. I can't tell you how to live it. capisce? the Vaseline guys will have a field day. What will concern me is when you start infecting the minds of people with it. There are still some descent ladies, around you know? yes. my sisters are among. Sorry if that hurts you to know.
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by ezychris(m): 6:48am On Mar 31, 2017
coalcoal1:
why are their faces covered?
Oya see their faces here. Make your choice.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2017
FILEBE:

This lady ehn.If you want to go naked , pls do,it's your life. I can't tell you how to live it. capisce? the Vaseline guys will have a field day. What will concern me is when you start infecting the minds of people with it. There are still some descent ladies, around you know? yes. my sisters are among. Sorry if that hurts you to know.
Keep deceiving yourself! Whose sister is not decent? Na only mumu go insult his family na. Instead of you to work on your self control you are getting high bp over something a normal white man won't even flinch at. Its decent not 'descent'.
Educated illiterate!
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Theresa1990: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2017
Young03:
Jesus wept
Angel michael oya blow the whistle if trumpet don lost
make we fly
and yhu won't make it young
lols
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2017
padiga047:
this pearly sef,abeg make I kukuma follow u bfor ur pic go put me for confusion.
lolz tongue
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by stamapro(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2017
KimberlyWest:
I no see any 'sexy girl o talk more of girls.
All i see is a bunch of indecently dressed ladies.
I trust my church nah, u won't even be allowed to pass through the gate wearing this!
wat church?
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by stamapro(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2017
Zita55:
grin[size=8pt][/size]

in a manner..
In wat manner? If I may ask.
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Deilluminator(m): 10:12am On Mar 31, 2017
How does exposing their breasts makes them look sexy? This is a missed placed of moral sense.
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nature8(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2017
Noblesoul123:
Haba! So they wore these Olosho outfits to a "CHURCH"?

And a man of "God" officiated and accepted their Thanksgiving offering?

I'm disappointed
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Theblackstalln: 10:14am On Mar 31, 2017
The ugliest one is the one revealing the most
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Trina0936:

Keep deceiving yourself! Whose sister is not decent? Na only mumu go insult his family na. Instead of you to work on your self control you are getting high bp over something a normal white man won't even flinch at. Its decent not 'descent'.
Educated illiterate!

white ass licker. can u see urself? the white doesn't this... the white doesn't do that. you shit down on your bedbug infested couch and be writing rubbish. The same white men who create memes about being address the way you are? talk of self control. Control what we see or what you make us see? if you want self control why trying to entice them?

instead of you to sit and think about urself and how to change for the better, you are hurling insults at moi.

https://www.nairaland.com/3713132/facebook-user-claims-customs-boss

check that link, find your sister and carry her away. The decent ladies are ashamed of her.
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2017
stamapro:
wat church?
Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
FILEBE:

white ass licker. can u see urself? the white doesn't this... the white doesn't do that. you shit down on your bedbug infested couch and be writing rubbish. The same white men who create memes about being address the way you are? talk of self control. Control what we see or what you make us see? if you want self control why trying to entice them?

instead of you to sit and think about urself and how to change for the better, you are hurling insults at moi.

https://www.nairaland.com/3713132/facebook-user-claims-customs-boss

check that link, find your sister and carry her away. The decent ladies are ashamed of her.
You are really a pathetic loafer! E pain you well well! Which one be sister again? Only you can tell she is related to you because I don't even know her from Adam! Stop disgracing your lineage!! Stop typing trash from that tiny village somewhere in sambisa and travel so you can be enlightened. Educated illiterate! tongue

Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2017
Trina0936:

You are really a pathetic loafer! E pain you well well! Which one be sister again? Only you can tell she is related to you because I don't even know her from Adam! Stop disgracing your lineage!! Stop typing trash from that tiny village somewhere in sambisa and travel so you can be enlightened. Educated illiterate! tongue

lol. now you are denying your sister abi? the time you were advocating for her...you didn't know abi? or what else has she offered the man if not her body? because I said, "women nowadays have nothing to offer other than their bodies" it pained you. Now see how ur sister has disgraced you.

Nawa o. You seem to be loosing touch with reality. wake up Nne! smell the coffee.
btw. stop trying hard to be funny, you are not.
Re: Ladies Wore Sexy Outfits For Their Final Year Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
FILEBE:

lol. now you are denying your sister abi? the time you were advocating for her...you didn't know abi? or what else has she offered the man if not her body? because I said, "women nowadays have nothing to offer other than their bodies" it pained you. Now see how ur sister has disgraced you.

Nawa o. You seem to be loosing touch with reality. wake up Nne! smell the coffee.
btw. stop trying hard to be funny, you are not.
You are still displaying your stupidity and ignorance. Why not tell us that she is your sister? Nothing pained me because your female relatives are among the women you say have nothing to offer but their bodies. If you had an iota of sense you would just shut up and stop displaying your ignorance! Next time don't generalize!!! That is what educated people do not spew trash anyhow!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What All Men Want At The End / What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.