Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

She's My New City,,(exclusively Bae) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's My New City,,(exclusively Bae) (571 Views)

WARNING TO GUY'S. Exclusively Bae!!! / Let No Man Be Attracted By Booty=exclusively Bae / 3year's Dating A Girl Without Sex(exclusively Bae) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's My New City,,(exclusively Bae) by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2017
Mexicano, working like I'm Mexicano New persona, we're moving on from Ferragamo (I'm moving on) Get the llama, I party with the real Madonna (yeah) Beat the odds, do numbers and remain humble (Future) Drop top Porsches, I'm so used to this! Smoking out the pound, I'm so used to this! I know where I'm from and I got used to this! Mansion in the hills, I got used to this! Shake your booty bitches, I got used to this There's Iceland in my wrist, I done got used to this Tropicana bitches, I got all kinda flavors Selling dope all my life, I can't do minimum wage (nah) Dirty-dirty muddy, I got used to this (gang) I give you my heart till there ain't nothing to give (Future) You know I Bleep with Game if you know where we been (Freebandz) How many niggas you know can just hop in the Benz? Be honest to yourself, don't you ever pretend (tell 'em) Don't ever play yourself, know when it all begins (you know) I had to put my back against the wall (and what?) Tell me that I don't deserve to ball Mexicano, working like I'm Mexicano New persona, we're moving off of Ferragamo Get the llama, I party with the real Madonna Beat the odds, do numbers and remain humble Drop top Porsches, I'm so used to this Smoking out the pound, I'm so used to this (uh) I know where I'm from and I got used to this (Lil Mexico) Mansion in the hills, I got used to this Lambo come alive man, I'm used to this No one looks surprised cause we used to this I'ma make sure that we get used to this Treat my brother's kids like they one of my kids Never looking back on it, we did what we did Could never find the time for the people I miss Thought they had my back against the wall Tell me that I don't deserve to ball Well then tell me who deserve it Eyes getting low but I'm still observing I see you lurking Never see me out in person I'm always working Money on your head if you make a nigga nervous Never made a move out here unless I was certain Tatted on me, but this shit is deeper than the surface I'm with everyone that I was here with in the first place Making sure that they all good before they close the curtain Mexicano, working like I'm Mexicano (skrt) New persona, we're moving off of Ferragamo Get the llama, I party with the real Madonna Beat the odds, do numbers and remain humble (Future) Drop top Porsches, I'm so used to this Smoking out the pound, I'm so used to this (smoke) I know where I'm from and I got used to this (ay) Mansion in the hills, I got used to this (Future) Ohh-oh, ohh-ohhh...(Iz ma Bum-----b-A-E)secret love
Re: She's My New City,,(exclusively Bae) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2017
Mad man alert !!!
Re: She's My New City,,(exclusively Bae) by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2017
Marin cheesy chai damn
cheesy wow!
I can't even thpe sef
Speechless kiss
Re: She's My New City,,(exclusively Bae) by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Mad man alert !!!
young man,,I appreciate,,but please don't insult me in an openly manner,,try to be mature when commenting on social media,,I hope your kids should be matured before they get up to ya quarter!!

1 Like

Re: She's My New City,,(exclusively Bae) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2017
Thanks,,@ u u u,,I can see u clearly,,but all I want from you is guide me to the right part so I don't make mistakes in your way...(B-U-M)

(1) (Reply)

Look At What I Saw Today.so Shocked! !! / Nigeria's Girl Who Look's Like Adesua / Football V Sex (exclusively Baby)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.