Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

"Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari (43713 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / President Buhari Meets With Abdulmumin Jibrin (Photo) / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by 99100(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
RZArecta:
Jibrin is nothing but a iPod yoot and a wicked wailing wailer. Jibrin should resign first after all, he eat our yams

Sai Baba

Sai Change

Sai APC

Guy u wicked o..
#Nigeria is an artificial creation .
Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by goaldynboy: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
jibs4lv:
shame on many nigerian youth,its shows dat ppl like u wil stil vote pdp come 2019? nawa o!

So for your small mind, you are expecting us to vote for APC come 2019? Smh! undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by Krisddon: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
dunkem21:
To disagree with Jubrin ..Click *Like ..

You must disagree sad
I see you're one of those Buhari's real enemies according to El-rufai. Kontinu!
Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
President Buhari is incapacitated and unfit to carry on nation responsibilities as commander in chief. VP. OsibanjO should constitutes his power as second commander in chief with executive council to vote him in as soon as possible economy of Nigeria is nothing to write home about but incompetent president and cabals with looting agendas.

Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by chinedu234(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
I want to believe that this call came out as sincere and logical. A perusal of events in the recent past can not reach any other conclusion. I thank Jubrin for making this call and let our dear president do proper soul searching.

1 Like

Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by princejenks(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
am I misunderstanding these tweets or wot? what does he mean by someone who can unite the north,a northerner or southerner? if it's the former,that's not possible under the constitution cos the current vp takes over power in the event of the current president resigning or any eventuality before 2019 but if it's the latter,well gej tried pandering to northern interests but that didn't guarantee him a second term,except of course he's talking about 2019,but then the whole set up could change before then as other regions could dig into the power tussle for aso rock occupant
Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
The lawbreaker is giving buhari an advise that will save Nigeria from fanatism, nepotism, bigotry, terrorism, etc but paid BMC agents will try their best to derail the news by abusing and insulting people with sane mind. Terrorists hate honesty. #WhatABitterTruth!

2 Likes

Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by henryhemon(m): 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pavarottii:
A PC vs APC
Even wen PDP is in disarray, we still av opposition eg dino, jibrin, saraki, shehu sani, atiku, kwankaso, timi Frank, aisha buhari, sowore, tinubu with style;

Party wey get opposition inside ; shey that one party?

APC will be dead before 2019 as FFK predicted.I see PDP winning with a grandslide come 2019.

In your dreams.
Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by louwie(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
Anyone interested in discussing a topic that I need more clarity on ?

Why is it so important to compensate the North ?

3 Likes

Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by Mcreloaded(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
I thought it was said GEJ was and is the problem but how come APC member now thinks otherwise am not understanding please can someone wise and intelligent explain not the smart ass guys please

2 Likes

Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by ndcide(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
It's over. Those who can see, knows, it's over.

But for a northern presidency that they had to kill, sacrificed many heads through boko haram, to get.

It's a pity. So shameful.

3 Likes

Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by UncleJudax(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
9jabull:
I know that Buhari we know is not the Buhari that is now, since he refuse to call press conference after the rumor of his death, even when they said he came back.
They keep on showing us video with out live coverage & interview from press.

When IPOB talk they will say Ipob has come again.

I will reserve my comment until 29th may if Buhari didn't grant press conference for journalist to see him and ask him questions while be when i will talk.
Wait wait! The man never move for TV since dem smuggle him enter Naija? Ewoh...If dem de list countries dem go list Nigeria too?

The people are as useless as their leader/s.

Una weldone!

3 Likes

Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by Correspondence(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
eyeview:
What most Nigerians don't know is that Buhari is just the figure head which some people use to perpetuate their own agenda.
They use the "oga said" tactics to get contracts for cronies, get USD at ridiculous rates from Cbn, effect political appointment of friends etc. That was why when Buhari was in London and they couldn't use the "oga said" tactics again to push their interests, they quickly bundled the man back to the country.
Examples of such men are Babagana kingibe, Babachir Lawal, Abba kyari, and that his nephew/uncle(what do u call a nephew that is older than you) who happens to be the actual president of Nigeria, Mamman Daura
Have you ever tasted the law court? Do you know that you can be tried for calumny or defamation of characters?
Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by oladoja1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pavarottii:
A PC vs APC
Even wen PDP is in disarray, we still av opposition eg dino, jibrin, saraki, shehu sani, atiku, kwankaso, timi Frank, aisha buhari, sowore, tinubu with style;

APC will be dead before 2019 as FFK predicted.I see PDP winning with a grandslide come 2019.
only if it's another PDP, not the one we know before
Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by berrystunn(m): 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
dadavivo:
Buhari is so useless, he wan die for power. Ok na.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vk_jYrk5sA
Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by berrystunn(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Reference:
It is Nigerians I pity. Instead of them to have insisted in the building of institutions, they prefered the elevation of individuals, cheering the every charge of the mighty hippopotamus as he churned the waters, tossing both friend and foe asunder.

But countries with centuries of good leadership and democracy have shown us how to do it and warned us against the 'strong man delusions', but we refused. Can we now see why it is so dangerous. If anything happens to PMB, the ferocity by which corruption will expand will simply swamp this country and possibly sink it for good. For the hungry jackals are just waiting for the old hippo to strut its last steps and take its last breathe before ripping it apart. So goes life in the Serengeti....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vk_jYrk5sA
Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by 2016v2017: 12:44am On Apr 01, 2017
mercenary:
People should say the truth for once... We all enjoyed having a vibrant Osibanjo as acting president... The old man should do the needful
Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by Sylva2147: 2:43am On Apr 01, 2017
9jabull:
I know that Buhari we know is not the Buhari that is now, since he refuse to call press conference after the rumor of his death, even when they said he came back.
They keep on showing us video with out live coverage & interview from press.

When IPOB talk they will say Ipob has come again.

I will reserve my comment until 29th may if Buhari didn't grant press conference for journalist to see him and ask him questions while be when i will talk.
maybe you don't have television or yours is not working when he returns please try and get one.
Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by DjAndroid: 4:25am On Apr 01, 2017
Pavarottii:
A PC vs APC

@your last statement, I don't even care what party wins next election, Let a sane man just mount that saddle finish.
Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by Donclaracuzo: 5:49am On Apr 01, 2017
We, ndi Igbo wants Buhari to continue ruling and also to finish his 2nd tenure. The north has to finish their tenure with Buhari. The call for his resignation by some cartel are a plot to keep power in the north for more than 8 years. If Buhari like make him turn to vegetable, he must continue to finish his 8 years in office. If he is not contesting, Presidential slot should be shifted to South East.

2 Likes

Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by Pro2makx(m): 5:55am On Apr 01, 2017
RZArecta:
Jibrin is nothing but a iPod yoot and a wicked wailing wailer. Jibrin should resign first after all, he eat our yams

Sai Baba

Sai Change

Sai APC

Yes Sai baba till u kill him on that seat. Obviously his ill health does not even matter to u. All that matters is just chatting stupid mantras that helps u masturbate ur ignorance

1 Like

Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by Pro2makx(m): 5:59am On Apr 01, 2017
Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by RZArecta(m): 6:05am On Apr 01, 2017
freeze001:

Lol grin cheesy Na real Sai Sontin!
sometimes we have to behave like APC zombies na grin
Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by Splashme: 10:36am On Apr 01, 2017
mercenary:
People should say the truth for once... We all enjoyed having a vibrant Osibanjo as acting president... The old man should do the needful
Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by Saxifrage12(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2017
No Jibrin he must finish am shebi he wan power let him continue till 2019 make we see who go run.
Re: "Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari by akoko11: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2017
He can't hear u sir, even his sycophant will not allow him to resign, bcoz they think of themselves before Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suswam Present 8 SUV To Ortom, Benue Governor Elect / Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) / Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.