Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Two Baby Corpers Falls In Love At The Spot At CDS Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Baby Corpers Falls In Love At The Spot At CDS Today (2655 Views)

Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Baby Corpers Falls In Love At The Spot At CDS Today by mystry(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2017
Guys this is what I saw today @ CDS ooo two young baby corpers in love the Guy just scope am and the babe gree sharp sharp no Chinese restaurant no sharwama all na sharp sharp. If our girls can just learn from these two I believe Nigeria will be better.

Re: Two Baby Corpers Falls In Love At The Spot At CDS Today by mystry(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2017
I pray God bless their union lol

1 Like

Re: Two Baby Corpers Falls In Love At The Spot At CDS Today by obiorathesubtle: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
sad

Sometimes I spit on morals..

But I have to ask, what are you teaching those kids at that age?
Re: Two Baby Corpers Falls In Love At The Spot At CDS Today by SFSNIPER(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
What is This mumu above me saying?

8 Likes

Re: Two Baby Corpers Falls In Love At The Spot At CDS Today by Kingsley1000(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
i love young love
Re: Two Baby Corpers Falls In Love At The Spot At CDS Today by seankay(m): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Abia boy and kwara girl
Re: Two Baby Corpers Falls In Love At The Spot At CDS Today by henrydadon(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
mystry:
Guys this is what I saw today @ CDS ooo two young baby corpers in love the Guy just scope am and the babe gree sharp sharp no Chinese restaurant no sharwama all na sharp sharp. If our girls can just learn from these two I believe Nigeria will be better.

very innocent children who know nothing..
Re: Two Baby Corpers Falls In Love At The Spot At CDS Today by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
sad

Saint Obiora the Subtle.....What a dirty minded priest you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Baby Corpers Falls In Love At The Spot At CDS Today by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
SFSNIPER:
What is This mumu above me saying?

3 Likes

Re: Two Baby Corpers Falls In Love At The Spot At CDS Today by Withambition(m): 12:21am On Apr 01, 2017
John Kadi and Michael Lads were lucky to be among the students admitted into the University of Ibadan in the year 2010. John was in the Agricultural Engineering Department while Michael was a medical student. They looked so much alike that other students hardly believe they were not identical twin or at least, brothers from the same mother. It was therefore not uncommon for students as well as lecturers to ask one whether he knew the other. Unsurprisingly, they became good friend and walked together on campus. Unfortunately, while Michael Lads was the studious and serious type, John Kadi turned out to be very wayward. Michael tried all his best possible to encourage John to stay focused so that his stay on campus won't be a waste but every advice of his fell on deaf ears.
On 7th of October, 2014, Michael Lads was selected alongside two other colleagues of his to represented University of Ibadan at the Doctors-in-Embryo International Competition in the United States of America. The Competition was slated for 23 October - 29 October, 2014 and Michael, his colleagues as well as the Supervising Lecturer left for the United States of America on the 21st day of October, 2014. At the end of the Competition, University of Ibadan came out victorious and their success was reported on the 30th day of October, 2016, in both international and national newspapers. The headline of one of the newspapers read "Unibadan Medical Students Set Record, wins International Medical Students Competition". The Internet was also flooded with their success story and when Michael's Secondary School colleague, Daniel Ayokunsi came across the news online, he exclaimed "Wow! This is fantastic. That boy that likes book. He's my friend ooo".
On the 10th of November, 2014, Michael was in the reading room when he noticed the noise in the hostel was becoming unbearable. He stepped out of the room to confirm what the issue was when he noticed it was some policemen attached to the Doherty Police Station that has stormed the hostel. "They're in search of a student that stole a lecturer's apple laptop on Monday, 27 October, 2014", a student whispered. Within a twinkle of an eye, one of the policemen shouted "Mr. Man! Hands up!! You are under arrest!!!" {Pointing at Michael}
Michael was taken to the Police Station where he was accused of stealing an apple laptop belonging to a lecturer at the Faculty of Engineering. He was asked to make a statement against his will and he was thereafter detained in the cell. He could not even talk or argue because he had not the slightest idea of what was happening. He was charged to court on Tuesday, the 11th day of November, 2017 and upon arraignment, he was asked whether he was guilty of the offence or not. He said, crying, "I'm not guilty, I was not there. I was not even in school". The Prosecutor shut him up that he could not be heard saying he was not there at that point and he was later sentenced to 9years imprisonment. He screamed in tears "My Pathology exammmmm...". Highly pathetic, right? Yes.
Points to Note:
1. Alibi is a defence open to anyone alleged to have committed a criminal offence.
2. Alibi means "elsewhere" i.e that the accused was somewhere other than where the prosecution says he as at the time of the commission of the offence making it impossible for him to have committed or participated in the commission of the offence with which he is charged.
3. For Alibi to avail an accused person, the follow elements must be satisfied:
(i) He must raise the defence promptly immediately he is arrested and told the allegation against him.
(ii) He must give a detailed particularization of his whereabout on the day the offence is said to have been committed and this must include not only the people in whose company he was but also what transpired between them.
(iii) The police must have had ample time to investigate the accused person's plea of alibi.
4. Where the accused person fails to satisfy this three elements, the defence of alibi will not avail him. For example, an accused person that raises the defence of alibi or says he was not there for the first time in court would not be allowed to plead the defence.
5. The accused person will not be punished for the failure of the police to investigate the defence of alibi so long as he has raised the defence promptly.
6. The accused person must prove that he was indeed elsewhere and the proof is on the balance of probability and not beyond reasonable doubt.
It shows that the reason why the defence of alibi could not avail Michael Lads was because he raised it for the first time in court. Had he raised it immediately he was accused of stealing, informing the police he was in the United States to represent the University at a competition, he was in company of two of his colleagues and his lecturers and they can also call the organizers of the competition to confirm, he would most likely have been discharged and acquitted.
MY LEGAL DIARY
Joseph Jagunmolu Ogunmodede

https://m./1298091223567870?view=permalink&id=1370670786309913&mds=%2Fsharer-dialog.php%3Ffs%3D8%26fr%3D%252Fwap%25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Baby Corpers Falls In Love At The Spot At CDS Today by Onyenna(m): 7:17am On Apr 01, 2017
Someone just said thrash up there (2nd comment)....That dude is dirty minded!!....

1 Like

Re: Two Baby Corpers Falls In Love At The Spot At CDS Today by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 01, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
sad

Oh my God what the hell is your problem. I doubt this kids can even TALK
Re: Two Baby Corpers Falls In Love At The Spot At CDS Today by PrinzCarter(m): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2017
Y she hold him shirt undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can't Stop Laughing.... Only Yorubas Can Get The Joke. / Gay Dude To Expose Partners For Giving Him HIV, Promises To Share The Virus(pix) / Why Are Some Girls This Heartless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.