Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland (26567 Views)

Lock Down: Hilarious Haircuts People Are Giving Themselves Due To Quarantine / Post Your "Not Giving A fucck Meme" The Best Will Be Crowned / When Your Naija Parents Insist On Giving Birth To You, Despite The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ipledge10(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Good gesture, you were blessed through nairaland and you decided to bless 20 people here. If there is job opening at your place of work, remember boys on nairaland
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
PositiveGee:
Mr A. I need 20 account numbers for my project within the next 3 hours

Mr Z. It will cost you 20,000 naira for each account.

Mr A. I can only pay 10,000 naira for one.

Mr Z. You have a deal 10,000 naira is it.

Hey guys i need to pay my tithe to 20 nairalanders and each taking 5k....

First bank,thanks in anticipation of your goodwill.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by opson2016(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
This thread was posted at 8:53pm and up till now No one has confirmed the transfer the guy promised.

Pathetically, some gullible minds continue to drop their account details on a (public) forum.

There is poverty in the land!

Congrats to the story teller, though.

5 Likes

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by senitorspeaker(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pls hw do u send PM in nairaland pls hlp
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
I2amah:
5321100601 ecobank
0000000000 CBN
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
[quote author=DDeliverer post=55143404]
Stories like inspires me and keeps me going, always move to tears each time i read a story like this online, hoping one day, my own story too would change for good. Am looking forward to that day. And to you OP, congratulations on your success, may God makes your joy permanent and add even more beauties to it.. Happy for you bro.

I also believe i can be one of those who God would bless through you tonight.
3091648436 - Savings, First Bank
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by susiivy: 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer see me tooo 3895700016 FCMB
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by enshi(m): 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Cc 9ja has finished me crew

Pls read this... See if you could be a blessing too to some one in your former shoes... I beg you

https://www.nairaland.com/3602590/pls-begining-regret-ever-giving/1#53305019
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
Why has no one come back here to comment that they have received alert? I'm getting suspicious now. sad sad undecided undecided

Abi is this also a game like #BBNaija ?

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Chiebunigom: 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin so many April fools here, nawao....

3 Likes

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by emmado(m): 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2017
May this blessing bea testimony of all that will recieve the 5k.first bank 3075205628. Okuku Emmanuel.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by assana: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
chiaaaaaa my bros pity me and add me to ur list of success too. acc no 2001209712 zenith bank. Please God will bless u more.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by anpre: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
Gtb 0024355631 God bless you oooooo
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Kakamorufu(m): 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
congrats man. I am happy for you oo. I know am late to the party. buh if na shikini Moni. I no mind. recharge card Nko. I dey ground. 08176994428.
Wema account. 0230005288. Lawal a. I.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
CONGRATULATIONS....So happy for you. Stay blessed.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by DrinkWater10: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
DrinkWater10:

April fools prank
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by muller101(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
akpamfet:
Una hear 5k, everybody don Send account number without thinking.... una no sabi tommorw's date? APRIL 1st... FOOLS!!!...meanwhile with your account numbers, your full names are now known and can be checked on Facebook and other social media... cool recipe for scam! for all those that post rubbish... FOOLS!!! undecided
Fish brain nairalanders....
I have checked most of them on face book already to reveal their true identity. No wonder the country is damn backward.

2 Likes

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by situationroom: 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
nairalanders you guys should slow down na... it's 9pages already
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by CardinalReinz: 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
I'm just to happy for. May God keep u alive to enjoy d fruit of your hard labour. Its your set tyme. God be with you. Buh please do not forget God.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ngmgeek(m): 11:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nigerians! look at the number of people who gave up their private information for 5k. I have been looking for someone to work for me and get paid but got only one response in the past week. Check my signature. I don't have problem with this great guy but come on! Work hard my people. There are traps in free things. Selfish people will fall and wise people will not. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by prinzfavian(m): 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
Adetu Oluwadamilare
Fidelity Bank Plc.

Thanks In Advance Baba.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by CardinalReinz: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
I'm just to happy for. May God keep u alive to enjoy d fruit of your hard labour. Its your set tyme. God be with you.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Cc 9ja has finished me crew

lol! u funny sha...... nobody don still drop testimony say u send am money o
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by akpamfet: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
blkmum700:

Chia fit be true oo,if go be April fool,i go laugh tire men.

When dem hack ur small change wey dey ur account u go dey wonder. Now all of you ur names have been taken...remember , ur account number is typed in ur full names would appear, next they check you on face book and gather more info....one hand ur gone!
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by vicque(f): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hello
I don't want 5k.
I knw you are not the director of the company.
But please can my sisters have the opportunity to be interviewed for a vacancy in this company.

They are graduates in the Arts field, but you will find them of value in performing administrative duties and tasks

Thank you.
Awaiting your response.

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by fly82(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Employ me please
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Lexusgs430: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
The country is really hard. Nah only 20 people hin wan pay tithe to.
400 people don drop account number... ... .. Diaris God O
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
Lolz the guy said he is giving 5k to only 20 Nigerians ... See crowd ... Naija n awof grin grin
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Taeewo(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2017
I remembered the thread wic leads to Y.modulus n others dashing out money......It was even the following week i got my job as i was among the people that dropped acct number begging for t fare to travel to attend interview in other state,but dem no give me oooo.. . ....Am 90% sure its Y.modulus that helped/elevated you.. ..
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by tosin999999(f): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
I beg remember me ooo..Uba 2086621795.Oluwatosin
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by akanniade10(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
So I just checked the op's last seen and guess what, he is online. I am sure he is laughing at the gullible ones dropping their account details. It's almost 12am, I sure he will reply you all soon grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Elparaiso(m): 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
PositiveGee:
Mr A. I need 20 account numbers for my project within the next 3 hours

Mr Z. It will cost you 20,000 naira for each account.

Mr A. I can only pay 10,000 naira for one.

Mr Z. You have a deal 10,000 naira is it.

Hey guys i need to pay my tithe to 20 nairalanders and each taking 5k....

Please, explain this.
I don't understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of The Day (photo) / Ladies, Will You Ride On This Limo On Your Wedding Day? (pix) / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.