Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland (26451 Views)

Lock Down: Hilarious Haircuts People Are Giving Themselves Due To Quarantine / Post Your "Not Giving A fucck Meme" The Best Will Be Crowned / When Your Naija Parents Insist On Giving Birth To You, Despite The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by RoyalSleek(m): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
3066701546 First Bank.

God bless.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Beey(f): 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Cc 9ja has finished me crew
Congrats!Nairaland is really making impact.The jobless have found jobs via NL.The singles have found life partners & the list is endless.

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by patrick2015: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
T
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Naavah(f): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Poster I don't want money. I want a job

2 Likes

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by dj4integrity: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
waoh....this is really touching big congrats to u meanwhile, here is my acct number 2084041612 zenith bank.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by levi2(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Congrats bro..God bless you as you bless us..
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Eniburumo(m): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
G
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by aderonke1(f): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
Seun biko me too o I am a jobless graduate too o pls remember me in your kingdom and this is my account number adedeji aderonke Elizabeth gtb bank 0158807527 nd pls whatapp me I want to ask you about some stuff if you don't mind
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ayatt(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by kuuljay(m): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
Keep it real on nairaland you will be surprised who and who is on it,I'll advice those who come here to just spew hatred or just try to be stupid to note that a single word can stand between you and success,bwt,this guy sure underestimated nairaland for throwing such a blank promise, OGA you must payooo!!! That's if you are real though!!!

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Toniaife(f): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
GTBANK
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by peacettw: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2017
congratulations dear. really happy for you
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by MzzTega(f): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by fuckyoumhen: 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
NEXT PERSON THAT DROP BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS AFTER THIS POST IS FOOLIS H

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by careerlife(f): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Synord(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

Your acct numb?
no forget this real g
MaziOmenuko...he made your thread very lively !!!
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by elvis90(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2017
0150176151 gt bank pls remember me
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by mosefin19(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
thanks sir more blessing moses James olawunmi 0233647293 gtbank
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by menwongo(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
riskit33:

Like I'm shocked and totally dumbfounded shocked shocked
The average nairalander is a beggar, yet they sit behind their gadgets and throw out insults at people at the slightest provocation, yet they are so beggarly tongue tongue
Don't even try quoting me if you are one of them undecided undecided undecided undecided

Lol frankly am totally shocked. Even after op said 5 people they are still dropping their account number
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ztanleechima(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thats the spirit.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by jamislaw(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
God Bless you for this thread am touched.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by yconcrete: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
First bank Acnt no: 3049939508. Thanks in advance.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

Your acct numb?

Congratulations! I am happy for you o, at least you go flex small now.

For me o, 5k too much for this recession o. Baba airtime for make sense o (08145373474)

THANKS.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by felixthrill(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
God bless you
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by tonypeaches: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
See practical testimony no be beans talk. Exactly this state God pikin dey now. I will surely testify here.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Reminez(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
GTB
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Thelmerh(f): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2017
cc DDeliverer I am sure am probably very "early".. I will still drop my acct number anyways thanks in anticipation 6017356404 keystone bank Thelma. congratulations. I too need a job so desperately our case is surely different. and what affect others is not permitted to affect us
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ashawopikin(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
thumbs up bro

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by blkmum700: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
You write a nairaland girl,she ignore your message forming big girl,today you see the same girl dropping account for 5k,Make una continue, bobo say 20 people,More than 200 people don drop account.

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by majour(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
make sure you help others the way God helped you, more grace to you sir
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ztanleechima(m): 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
for my fees
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by riskit33: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
menwongo:

Lol frankly am totally shocked. Even after op said 5 people they are still dropping their account number

My brother its pathetic, don't know who to blame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Dies At 32 / Funny Pictures Of The Day (photo) / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.