Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland (26461 Views)

Lock Down: Hilarious Haircuts People Are Giving Themselves Due To Quarantine / Post Your "Not Giving A fucck Meme" The Best Will Be Crowned / When Your Naija Parents Insist On Giving Birth To You, Despite The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by chichichilolo1(f): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Chinyere Agwu
GTB
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by luvola(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Remember me.in your kingdom. Name Ayodele Olaolu , I need work .. BSC Accounting 2.1 , A Qualified chartered accountant with 2.6 years Audit experience.

DDeliverer et al
.. whatapp - 07089328564 .. email : ayodeleolaolu05@yahoo.com Cv to be deliver on request.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by harley88(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Gtbank.God bless you more money to ur pocket don't forget to also give tithe I'm church
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Lilcentt(f): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.
bro remember me abet. you never can tell if your 5k cab help my life. I am a student and I have been begging for 50 since morning. abeg 0711173802 access bank Isidahomen V.E

Cc 9ja has finished me crew
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Keenysbojan(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

please can i still get alart from you, am a student and i'm seriously now. Fcmb: 0723795017 agbejoye kehinde elisha, i wud be glad if you can still make it up to me. Thanks
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by zubycharles(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nnajiofor Charles n UBA 2075382942 God bless
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Richiebill(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
3100954853 First bank THanks in advance sir. May your blessings continue to increase.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by nonhuman(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
0017404658 Dianondbank onyenakazi C G
please remember me oo. help me get a job in ur company please I am jobless
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by micflo28(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
congrats bro

I really need the 5k am jobless and hopeful as well

diamond bank 0043452748 account name: Anyanwu Munachiso

thanks a lot in anticipation.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by dennisworld1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
grin grin grin see account number dey fly like bees.. Deliver a beg give us link ooo
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by fsame: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2017
Gtb 0010623355
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Tekecoms1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Is there anything I can do for you that will make you help me? I don't need the 5k but something that will make me rise from this sinking bottom I have found myself.

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ALAYORMII: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nobody is sending cv but account number

Tiri gbosa for una
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by annnikky(f): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
fabuloz1:
ah tire o grin
D tin tire me pass angry
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by mckintoch: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
0004681644 DIAMOND BANK PLC.
THANKS AS I TAP INTO UR TESTIMONY. CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Ugosample(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
stagger:
Nigerians must be the laziest bones on the planet. See how people are busy dropping account numbers for 5,000. Can't one person offer to do some sort of work for the OP in his new role for something better? Won't that carry more value?

What bull crap is this? angry angry angry angry

You got a point tho
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by olutoyiin: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
May God bless your kind heart and thanks for giving back.
Please all I need is a job now,just in case you have openings please kindly send me a message.
My niche is Research, I'm sure you'll agree with me that without research there cant be development and growth
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Nicheey(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

ego better ego better you say na lie.
you Don c ham ahbi
sha ah happy for you for your jab oopp

me ma no light ooo na same category me and your past tense dey oooo

sha no forget to pm me oooo like your helper did

and the tithe shey na my pastor account ah go send ahbi my own
ahbi both
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Manuel2017(m): 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2017
Please me I just need 4000 only. Firstbank 3071443644 . For the name E.A.B
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by chimeziedickson: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Nwajiaku d.C.... first bank account number 3031574317......Thanks in anticipation
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by xtianh(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Gtbank
Christian Odoro
Thanks guys.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by stam101(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
bros abeg we sef dey 0431076776 eco bank
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by muller101(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Just look @ them dropping account no. Here and there. Oh!! What a country
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by MummyIMadeIt: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Make i sitdown look all dose babes wey dy want awoof money grin grin grin grin

Oya make i call una registar........

Debzdgoddess:
Ecobank ..

2. [quote author=repogirl post=55146232]Good for you, OP. That was a really lucky one.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Chriswazo(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
Abulor Segunk1, where are you what's happening to my people, kai! Suffering is too much in this land, imagine everyone begging online.
Brother ddeliverer, God almighty will replenish u, am sure of 1 thing, that u can never go under for giving over, ur journey has only started, Get ready, i would love to read more of testimonies cos I know it will come. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Ugosample(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Nobody is sending cv but account number

Tiri gbosa for una
You also have a point
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by brownies1: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
I seriously and prayerfully need an email to quickly forward my cv
I sure need to learn how to fish
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by iDROID: 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
SMH. This thread has been turned to a begging thread. Nigerians....
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
PLEASE ITS FIRST BANK 3046792009. PLEASE BE A BLESSING TO MY LIFE

better stillni prefer a job
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by olaomoola1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
0116719444 gtb. What a miracle
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Burgerlomo: 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
Wow! What an inspiring testimony, when God says yes nobody can say no, congratulations​ your testimony is already permanent by his grace. Amen
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by riskit33: 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2017
PositiveGee:
Mr A. I need 20 account numbers for my project within the next 3 hours

Mr Z. It will cost you 20,000 naira for each account.

Mr A. I can only pay 10,000 naira for one.

Mr Z. You have a deal 10,000 naira is it.

Hey guys i need to pay my tithe to 20 nairalanders and each taking 5k....

Like I'm shocked and totally dumbfounded shocked shocked
The average nairalander is a beggar, yet they sit behind their gadgets and throw out insults at people at the slightest provocation, yet they are so beggarly tongue tongue
Don't even try quoting me if you are one of them undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Dies At 32 / Funny Pictures Of The Day (photo) / Ladies, Will You Ride On This Limo On Your Wedding Day? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.