Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland (26452 Views)

Lock Down: Hilarious Haircuts People Are Giving Themselves Due To Quarantine / Post Your "Not Giving A fucck Meme" The Best Will Be Crowned / When Your Naija Parents Insist On Giving Birth To You, Despite The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Sheluvet: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Congratulations dear, more blessing ijn
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by noniidong(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
2037476076...uba
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Reminez(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Cc 9ja has finished me crew
GTB...Thanks and may God continue to enrich your purse
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by micflo28(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
please what's your location currently, am currently in abuja. @ddeliverer
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by asitis752: 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:
I don't really know where to post this, but since it all started here, I think i should post it here in this section.
It all started after the "9ja has finished me" https://www.nairaland.com/3210525/nigeria-finished-me thread, 8-9months ago. 8-9months ago, I had nothing but a phone, a fine face and a degree in Biochemistry. No concrete plan, no job, no nothing.

Due to my jobless state I started spending plenty more time in the internet especially on Nairaland. It was on one of those 'lightless' nights that I created that thread. On that thread some guy asked me to reply his PM. On the average I get like 3-4 pms everyday, requests I generally ignore. But in that fateful day, I don't know what happened. I just replied him. It was the reply that changed my life. I replied sucess without realizing it (ALL OF YOU THAT IGNORE PMS, I SORRY FOR UNA).

After I replied, the man sent me a message about how the thread really touched him, how he laughed and cried at the same time while perusing the thread. I thanked him and went to bed. The next morning I woke up to another message. He wanted to discuss something and he needed my phone number. I gave it to him.

He called that morning and introduced himeslf as (name withheld) and that he would like us to have lunch, if it was okay by me. (OKAY BY ME? which kind question be that?) He told me to wait at a particular bus stop that his driver would pick me.

To cut the long story, He was opening a new company and he needed a young person to play a supervisory role. He wanted me to be his new director. I swear, tears dropped from my eyes. He asked if I was interested , I couldn't even talk, I could only nod ( because tears gather for my eyes). He brought out his cheque book, asked for my official name, scribbled something's, tore out the leaf and gave it to me. He asked if the money could cover for my wardrobe, transport and 3months salary, I almost broke my neck nodding. The money was more than enough.

Look at me, broke and hungry the previous night, few hours later, I was rich and I had a job that would make me more money. My case is truly different.

I feel it is only apopriate to pay my tithe to nairaland because I am who I am today because of nairaland. So I'd be giving 20 nairalanders 5k each this night.

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

just wanna try my luck. 0076504759 AYODEJI OLUWADAMISI DIAMOND BANK
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by darkhorizon: 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
2079888576 UBA
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by prince9851(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
Haha oselydia come and drop your number
grin

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Prinselvic(f): 11:17pm On Mar 31, 2017
Congrats ooooo
God will surelu.bless me too

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by menwongo(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
Here to read comment
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by FoxyFlow(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
Two kind of thunder dey DDeliverer head....

Hehehe...

caught me though...

modified comment!
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by mustybay(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Please, I need dis money. 1013906186 Skye bank. Thanks
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Tanimola26: 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
I don't need money, I need job so I can also give. OP please help my condition
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by ogashman(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer

I key into ur testimony.

0019163673...access bank.
the 5k will go a long way to help me go for my school clearance as a prospective pcm.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by paroh137(m): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
Brother please help my condition and solution. First Bank 3044823587 Opara Chinedu.

Thank you boss.

DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Mcflurry(f): 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
djlaqua91:

OP congrats, I remember that thread well. It also changed my life. Jah bless our hustle
Please share.

@OP....it's good to know you've gotten a job, its good to know your problem has been solved. It's also a good thing you're sharing this testimony. If not for anything, this thread will encourage a lot of persons have have lost hope, it will inspire many as well.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by paulos4me50: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Boss, see my account number
5611025173 Eco bank Ekun Paul.
god blessed ur husle
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Laredojohn(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Nice one..congrats this is just the beginning more great stuffs coming ur way
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by JewelRegi(f): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Please is there vacancy left? I need a job
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by petkoffdrake2(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

Sir pls, Any other vacancy in d company?
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by apollo13(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Bank
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by muller101(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
INTROVERT1:

Gtbank
It will go a long way
I see.
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by victor048(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

. Bro this your april fool strong o, lol. See as people wan chop 5k, lol

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by mikpo: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
0048270376.....diamond bank
God bless u as i see d alert smiley
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by darkhorizon: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

Criteria kwa? Just Drop ya Acct number dear.
2079888576 UBA
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Misterdhee1(m): 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2017
Waoh. Touching! Happy for you bro..
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by phemiee1810(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
Babatunde oluwafemi Johnson 0176602818 gtbank thanks in anticipation bro
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by macyant01: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

God bless seun
God bless lalasticla.la
God bless nairaland

I love you all. Thanks.

3063610298 First Bank
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by Kbshow007(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Zenith bank -2175943977,Name-Kabiru raji seun
Help a needy bro thanks
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by muller101(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
INTROVERT1:
Can't wait to give testimony here soon
Ddleverer....
I am one of the five
Gtbank
again?
Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by romme2u: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
DDeliverer:

Criteria kwa? Just Drop ya Acct number dear.
hope you won't forget people like maziomenkuo (hope i got it right) ymodulus and others who made the thread thick. You owe them special treat.

Modified

grin grin with this kind crowd how you go take settle. make e no reach 100 pages like the former thread

1 Like

Re: My Success Story: Giving Back To Nairaland by blkmum700: 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
victor048:
. Bro this your april fool strong o, lol. See as people wan chop 5k, lol

Chia fit be true oo,if go be April fool,i go laugh tire men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Ronaldinho Dies At 32 / Funny Pictures Of The Day (photo) / Imagine If The 3 Wise Men Were Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.