Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US - Politics (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US (62165 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by gidson12(m): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2009
CNN just reported dat d guy sneaked into nigeria on d 24th and left dat same day
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by gidson12(m): 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2009
CNN just reported dat d guy sneaked into nigeria on d 24th and left dat same day
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by namski(m): 8:34pm On Dec 27, 2009
Guys what is going on? Another report (BBC News quoting Reuters) speculating of yet another Nigerian detained in connection with a second separate attempt on Delta Airline. This is beginning to appear as a smoke screen, please I am not invoking more conspiracy theories, however something is not just clear here.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by tracybee(f): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2009
dey said a second nigerian man was caught after hattempting to hide himself in the toilet.
nigerias reputation is finished!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Hesperus(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2009
Na wa o! Another Naija dude again, what is going on? According to sources, he barricaded himself in the toilet for about an hour, and security had to break the door down. Same flight from Amsterdam to Detroit.

This is a nightmare!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Borat1: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2009
No where was it said he was nigerian
Haba! tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SEFAGO(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2009
second separate attempt

namski wetin be ur own?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Hesperus(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2009
~Borat~:

No where was it said he was nigerian
Haba! tongue

You might want to check on that again! I'm flipping between Fox, Sky and CNN News and they are all saying the same thing.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by koolchicco: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2009
[size=16pt]Another Nigerian Bomber detained!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by namski(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2009
~Borat~:

No where was it said he was Nigerian
Haba!  tongue

Borat, the news might still be some speculation, but I bet you it is the breakinf news on BBC at the moment. Check the website of Reuters and see for urself.

What now annoys me is that I tune to NTAi and the fools are showing some silly programme and nothing being mentioned about this image tarnishing news on air at the moment.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by namski(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2009
SEFAGO:

namski wetin be your own?

Sefago, abeg nothing bi my own. The news is on BBC at the moment.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by SEFAGO(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2009
the horror
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Borat1: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2009
Of course it also BROKE on CNN
but 'nigerian' was not mentioned!
A guy who spent an hour in the loo (whatever he was doing i dont know), aroused suspicion and upon questioning grew upset and had to be detained bla bla bla
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by kabukabu(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2009
Another Nigerian ehh Aboki in bathroom on same flight today arrested for fighting,abokis go kill us today 2010 here we come.CNN just reports breaking news
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ajadudu: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2009
If you are a Nigerian, you better shit before you enter plane. Use toilet and you are a suspect
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by namski(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2009
ajadudu:

If you are a Nigerian, you better poo before you enter plane. Use toilet and you are a suspect

lmaro (laughing my a** really off)
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Skywalker5(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
The Nigerian on board was not a threat. see embarrassment
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Borat1: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
Well what do you know?
the guy could be nigerian after all!

ANOTHER MAN ARRESTED ON DELTA FLIGHT REPORTEDLY NIGERIAN

But i'm thinking this guy is just a stu.pid loner who wanted to see his face all over television
he knew he was clean and just wanted to cause a stir
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Jairzinho(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2009
~Borat~:

Well what do you know?

But i'm thinking this guy is just a stu.pid loner who wanted to see his face all over television
We like attention na. . . . . .
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Angeleyz(f): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2009
Great new! now all Nigerians will be subject to even more inhumane treatment at airports now. Especially Nigerian males as if life being male and black was not hard enough what a bleeping dickhead angry. '' you amy say this if you beleive the reports right? hmmm i remain thoughtful!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by kayc33(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2009
na wa o! embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by waleski(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2009
~Borat~:

Well what do you know?

abi oh the iDiot is a business man and he wanted cnn all over his As.s cnn no go rest they go highlight am 4 a month
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Bruekeleen: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2009
Jairzinho:

We like attention na. . . . . .
koolchicco:

[size=16pt]Another Nigerian Bomber detained!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] angry angry angry

Just heard it on the local News (channel 1) here in Brooklyn, too. this is getting serious o!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by MrCartha: 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2009
Bruekeleen:

Just heard it on the local News (channel 1) here in Brooklyn, too. this is getting serious o!

My friend keep quiet, u wan say u dey Brooklyn, no be u I see dey 4 AJ now? D guy is not even a threat and he has been set going
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by gidson12(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2009
Cnn just gave their headline a short while, dey never gave details of d guy, dey said it not a serious issue, but d flight was from amsterdam 2 detroit
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by HIO4: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2009
Ooooh editted . .
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by OAM4J: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2009
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Borat1: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2009
When i learnt it was a NIGERIAN, and that he was verbally insultive i knw he was no bomber grin
Just wanted his 5 minute of fame.
A bomber wont strike on the same plane twice now. Haba
If the reports were anything to go by, the olodo spend almost 1 hr for toilet.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by metalgong5(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2009
Hausa and Yoruba terrorists tarnishing the international image of Ndigbos. . .
Shameless animals!! shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by No2Atheism(m): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2009
metal-gong:

Hausa and Yoruba terrorists tarnishing the international image of Ndigbos. . .
Shameless animals!! shocked

trouble-maker
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by tunku(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2009
As opposed to how the igbos holdup a stellar image of Nigerians in South Africa and China? Anyway this thing had nothing to do with tribalism just plain stupid religion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (57) (Reply)

Reactions Trail ‘Drop’ In Cooking Gas Price / Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) / FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.