Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US - Politics (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US (62293 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Lagosboy: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2009
igbo boy:

Lagos boy i feel your frustration at peeps trying to generalize muslims, No mind them

But the problem I have with these section of your text (am being objective here, not a muslim bashing response) is why do issues wey no concern us for palestine/israel, afghanistan, iraq we would start carrying it on our head as if na our land then we would start killing people HERE in NIGERIA for what is going on in a far away land?

Remeber Nigeria is a multireligious country, and issues like the israel palestinian issue  can be dividing. hence one mans meat is another mans posion, Some might see israel or the palestinians as the terrorist depending on who you talk to about it, But CANT WE ALL AGREE TO DISAGREE.MUST WE START KILLING FELLOW NIGERIANS BECAUSE AMERICA INVADED IRAQ, how that one concine us for NAIJA?

I've been following your resposne on this topic and i must commend you for being objective and rational but lets no bring far away conflicts into nigerias problem

I do appreciate your understanding and valid points you raised.

90% of the religious riots have been carried out by illiterate mobs who just go on a form of rampage after some foolish politicians have doled out somtheing. Development of the northern rural areas and good education is key to solving those riots . Note that thos riots are different to terrorism as we can see terrorism is mostly carried out be highly educated guys like Attah Phd and a MBA holder like George Bush. Zawahiri is medical doctor and Cheney is an accomplished corporate leader.

Killing of fellow Nigerians i always condemn and it is more to do with tribalism than religion in my opinion. When Abiola died OPC went on killing rampage of hausas in lagos. Note that most of those OPC members will have been muslims by birth or name but the hatred for the hausas is soleley on tribe. Same goes to the hausas in the north , some of them kill yoruba muslims as well.

To the Palestinian Afghanistan and so on issues, these are international issues that can onlybe solved internationally. Nigerians can have an opinion and a foreign policy but this should never lead to killings on the streets .

Back to the arsenal game buddie
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by No2Atheism(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2009
Lagosboy:

These are exactly the kind of questions I have asked all along and someone calles me terrorist apologist.

He cooked it in the toilets which is hidden from anyone and went to the seat to blow it where everyone will see him , this is very foolish to me. Honestly i still smell a rat until the whole picture is clear.

@lagosboy

You are starting to sound like a typical violent muslim . . .

- why are you bothering about the analysis of how he prepared the bomb. . .

- I do not care how he prepared the bomb . . .

- Stop trying to derail the thread with useless and idiotic analysis of what you think might have happened. . .

- WHAT DOES IT MATTER HOW IT COULD HAVE BEEN DONE . . .

- WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHETHER HE PREPARED IT IN THE TOILET OR THE KITCHEN OR THE LIVINGROOM. . .

THE BOTTOMLINE IS THAT IT IS REPORTED THAT HE HAS CONFESSED TO BEING A TERRORIST . . .

Stop making silly excuses that sound like you are trying to explain how the chicken crossed the road . . . we do not care and do not want to know . . . The bottom line is that people could have lost their lives and their loved ones merely based on the action of this Real Muslim (that was doing exactly as Allah instructed) . . .

I was initially starting to think that you would for the first time actually choose to completely condemn what happened without trying to explain it away . . . yet it seems you are hell bent on explaining away the unexplainable. . . guess a leopard can't really change its spots hence why you seem to be hell bent on going on with your should have could have nonsense and useless supposed analysis of what might have happened.

Infact i am starting to suspect that[b] you are not happy that he did not succeed[/b] . . . you are starting to sound as if you wish he had succeeded.

This your mentality and attempt at obsfucation of the facts is that reason why i said: Yoruba muslims are starting to become as dangerous as the northern muslims . . .cus the utterances that come out of your mouths sometimes on nairaland sometimes makes it difficult to differentiate the intent. .
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by martyns303(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2009
Passenger who subdued abdul to be charged with assault and abdul offered civil right. Reason, negligence on the part of US authorities and agencies.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by na2day2(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2009
martyns303:

Passenger who subdued abdul to be charged with assault and abdul offered civil right. Reason, negligence on the part of US authorities and agencies.

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ElRazur: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2009
No2Atheism:

@lagosboy

- Stop trying to derail the thread with useless and idiotic analysis of what you think might have happened. . .

- WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHETHER HE PREPARED IT IN THE TOILET OR THE KITCHEN OR THE LIVINGROOM. . .

THE BOTTOMLINE IS THAT IT IS REPORTED THAT HE HAS CONFESSED TO BEING A TERRORIST . . .

Stop making silly excuses that sound like you are trying to explain how the chicken crossed the road . . . we do not care and do not want to know . . . The bottom line is that people could have lost their lives and their loved ones merely based on the action of this Real Muslim (that was doing exactly as Allah instructed) . . .

I was initially starting to think that you would for the first time actually choose to completely condemn what happened without trying to explain it away . . . yet it seems you are hell bent on explaining away the unexplainable. . . guess a leopard can't really change its spots hence why you seem to be hell bent on going on with your should have could have nonsense and useless supposed analysis of what might have happened.

Infact i am starting to suspect that[b] you are not happy that he did not succeed[/b] . . . you are starting to sound as if you wish he had succeeded.

This your mentality and attempt at obsfucation of the facts is that reason why i said: Yoruba muslims are starting to become as dangerous as the northern muslims . . .cus the utterances that come out of your mouths sometimes on nairaland sometimes makes it difficult to differentiate the intent. .

Bulleyes.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by sweetonyx(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2009
just read the story on bbc, dont tink dis boy is a terrorist
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Princek12(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2009
While Muslims can deny it all day long, there are numerous verses in the Quran that explicitly support violence. During the Battles of Badr, Uhud, and the Battle of the Trench, where Muslims fought against the enemies, Prophet Muhammad ordered Muslims to fight, and Prophet Muhammad used verses from the Quran to justify the fight by Muslims. Muslims generally are prone to violence and will fight a Jihad; the main difference between moderate and extreme Muslims, in my own view, is that the extremists, for example, will decide that a U.S. foreign policy favoring Israel is an attack on Islam, even though there is a tenuous connection between a U.S. foreign policy favoring Israel and an attack on Islam.

Moderate Muslims, on the other hand, want the act of the "infidels" to be somewhat more directly against Islam before  they will join the fight against the "infidels." The Islamic faith imposes on every Muslim an implied obligation to fight a Jihad against the enemy, the "infidels." Christianity does not sanction violence to be used as an act of reprisal under any circumstances. As a matter of fact, the principles that underlie the Christian faith provide that Christians should leave retaliation unto God; that is, if someone slaps your right cheek, gladly turn  the left cheek to a position to receive another dirty slap.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Princek12(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2009
Lagosboy:

I do appreciate your understanding and valid points you raised.

90% of the religious riots have been carried out by illiterate mobs who just go on a form of rampage after some foolish politicians have doled out somtheing. Development of the northern rural areas and good education is key to solving those riots . Note that thos riots are different to terrorism as we can see terrorism is mostly carried out be highly educated guys like Attah Phd and a MBA holder like George Bush. Zawahiri is medical doctor and Cheney is an accomplished corporate leader.

Killing of fellow Nigerians i always condemn and it is more to do with tribalism than religion in my opinion. When Abiola died OPC went on killing rampage of hausas in lagos. Note that most of those OPC members will have been muslims by birth or name but the hatred for the hausas is soleley on tribe. Same goes to the hausas in the north , some of them kill yoruba muslims as well.

To the Palestinian Afghanistan and so on issues, these are international issues that can onlybe solved internationally. Nigerians can have an opinion and a foreign policy but this should never lead to killings on the streets .

Back to the arsenal game buddie
What about the Kaduna and Kano riots, where muslims killed thousands of Christian, because of the Northern Muslims disapproved of the crusade of Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke? Were those killings based on Tribalism?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Uche2nna(m): 4:17pm On Dec 27, 2009
Princek12:

What about the Kaduna and Kano riots, where muslims killed thousands of Christian, because of the Northern Muslims disapproved of the crusade of Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke? Were those killings based on Tribalism?

Along the same lines,,,,,,

Why is that most riots in the Northern states start on Fridays, just after the Mosque service?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by namski(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2009
No2Atheism:

@lagosboy

Guy I guess you understand how these people reason. Before I left Naija, I worked in one of the banks in Nigeria and I tell you something that shocked me beyond believe. I was just newly employed and my Head of Operation, a Yoruba Muslim, ICAN qualified with an MBA. By every ramification a very well educated guy and was doing very well with the bank (I think he was a Dpty Mgr then). This guy i refer to jumped up in celebration as the news of 911 was announced before he realised he was in a banking environment, but by then the harm had been done. Obviously all of us took our distance from the guy and after about a month he asked to be re-deplyed to another branch. I can mention his name if need be. These guys are plain bastards and I still don't understand why I am the same country with them and we keep pretending to be brothers. ONE NATION my foot - break up you silly thing called Nigeria!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Uche2nna(m): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
Lagosboy:

LagosBoy, I do appreciate the effort U are putting in but U dont really have to distort the facts. Most of the riots in Kano and Kaduna (I lived there for a couple of years) are drawn sharply between religious lines.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Baraac(f): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2009
Now, it is happening. It might be terrible for Naija if USA links terrorist to naija,
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Lagosboy: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2009
Uche2nna:

LagosBoy, I do appreciate the effort U are putting in but U dont really have to distort the facts. Most of the riots in Kano and Kaduna (I lived there for a couple of years) are drawn sharply between religious lines.

Uche thanx for responding but I aint distorting facts , i only said most of the said"religious"riots in Nigeria , not most of the riots in kano/kaduna. The plateu riots stemmed from tribe before translating into riots. In southern nigeria those riots are tribal and nothing more.

That does not say there has not been sloley religous riots and i never said that.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by kayc33(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2009
i dont really get dis story man! i smell some bullsh!t! something aint right about dis story  undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by tunku(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2009
Elriazur how did you enjoy the Match. Shut those Villans up for the year. Back to Lagosboy,do us all a favor and go blow up those infidel corns that doth offend your religion so much.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Lagosboy: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2009
No2Atheism:

@lagosboy

Ol pal no need to assaisante me here before i die, if you do who would you debate with wink

You read my condmenation, its in english.

You should understand that sometimes , there are people that like to look at issues from verious angles andnot just the apparent.

Read my post again i said"It is apparent that this is a terrorist act and i condemn it". My analysis is simple trying to understand what happened and all the parties involved. My questions of a sting operation is valid as several people have been caught on sting operation. It is a simple no or yes.

You know quite well from my posts and our past discussion i am not one who preaches terrorism in the name of islam. However i belong to the school of leftist who questions why this things happens in the first place.

I am not the only saying the whole picture is not complete and until it is we still remain in specualation.

Anyway arsenal won grin let me go enjoy my day grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by tunku(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2009
Must you remind me that Osama Bin Laden supports Arsenal too? Its days like these that makes it hard to be an Arsenal fan.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Lagosboy: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2009
tunku:

Back to Lagosboy,do us all a favor and go blow up those infidel corns that doth offend your religion so much.

Buddie our religion doesnt tell us to go blow every infidel up  wink Otherwise 1.7 billion  muslims would have wiped out every non muslim . It is only 1 muslim killing 5 or 6 non mulsims, within a week all will be wiped out.

Guys on diff not lets leave all these sarcacism. What do you anticipate will be the fall out of this, New laws in Nigeria, Africom or what. Lets move the debate to how this will affect us as nigerians and stop heaping blames on one section of nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by tunku(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2009
Muslims are outnumbered 4-1. If they start a total global jihad it is easy to see who will win out.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by jimesarc: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2009
V surprised that when this story was reported on the news one of the American passengers said that the suspect was "an African-American".

Then on this board everyone keeps saying he wasn't European or American?

Then someone else on the board keeps referring to Europeans as White?

Some mixed up ideas indeed,
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by No2Atheism(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2009
Lagosboy:

Ol pal no need to assaisante me here before i die, if you do who would you debate with wink

You read my condmenation, its in english.

You should understand that sometimes , there are people that like to look at issues from verious angles andnot just the apparent.

Read my post again i said"It is apparent that this is a terrorist act and i condemn it". My analysis is simple trying to understand what happened and all the parties involved. My questions of a sting operation is valid as several people have been caught on sting operation. It is a simple no or yes.

You know quite well from my posts and our past discussion i am not one who preaches terrorism in the name of islam. However i belong to the school of leftist who questions why this things happens in the first place.

I am not the only saying the whole picture is not complete and until it is we still remain in specualation.

Anyway arsenal won  grin  let me go enjoy my day  grin

- Okay then . . .  try to reduce the analysis its making you sound like someone that secretly supports what happened. . . .

- Analysis is good and even me sef I do not trust the Americans as a result of their historical tendency to bully other people . . . . however in this case. . . an act of terrorism was alleged to have been done . . . .hence we need to be careful not to over-analyse so as not to look like we are trying to explain away what happened.

- On a more serious note . . .I am starting to worry that Yoruba muslims are tending towards making the same mistakes that ancient yorubas of ilorin . . .

- I can see that Lateef Adegbite is starting to spin what happened . . . the fact is that most non-muslim Nigerians are not fooled . . . people have now woken up to the fact that Most muslims in Nigeria support violence committed in the name of Islam. . . I have seen it first hand in OAU and this quotation below also shows someone who also witnessed it first hand . . . hence as far as I am concerned: "majority of muslims are just ticking time bombs waiting to explode and kill non-muslims at the drop of the hat"

namski:

Guy I guess you understand how these people reason. Before I left Naija, I worked in one of the banks in Nigeria and I tell you something that shocked me beyond believe. I was just newly employed and my Head of Operation, a Yoruba Muslim, ICAN qualified with an MBA. By every ramification a very well educated guy and was doing very well with the bank (I think he was a Dpty Mgr then). This guy i refer to jumped up in celebration as the news of 911 was announced before he realised he was in a banking environment, but by then the harm had been done. Obviously all of us took our distance from the guy and after about a month he asked to be re-deplyed to another branch. I can mention his name if need be. These guys are plain bastards and I still don't understand why I am the same country with them and we keep pretending to be brothers. ONE NATION my foot - break up you silly thing called Nigeria!!!

It is sad to say but sooner or later, I forsee a time when majority of Yoruba muslims might get to the point in which they are indistinguishable from their northern counterparts as far as violence and intolerance is concerned . . . . .cus as they say: the fruit does not fall far from the tree . . .hence sooner or later, the violent and barbaric nature of Mohammed would become more prominently displayed in Yoruba muslims.

Hence Islam can be said to be a threat to the future Unity of Yoruba people . . . (Yorubas of Ilorin are an example of what the future holds for Yorubas that consider a muslim brother to be more important than a non-muslim blood brother)
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by edoyad(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2009
I'm happy that i'm one of the few smart people alive today. How can a human being possibly believe that There's such a thing as a fcking God or Allah in 2009 ? See what your beliefs are doing to our national fabric. We need 2 decades of communism atleast to erase this madness.
No be only God, na Dog.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by MrCartha: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2009
edoyad:

I'm happy that i'm one of the few smart people alive today. How can a human being possibly believe that There's such a thing as a fcking God or Allah in 2009 ? See what your beliefs are doing to our national fabric. We need 2 decades of communism atleast to erase this madness.
No be only God, na Dog.
YOU ARE SIMPLY INSANE AND NEED VISITING A PSYCHIATRIST TO GET THAT PUTTY YOU CALL A BRAIN EXAMINED!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by MrCartha: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2009
edoyad:

No be only God, na Dog.
YOU ARE SIMPLY INSANE AND NEED VISITING A PSYCHIATRIST TO GET THAT PUTTY YOU CALL A BRAIN EXAMINED!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ezeagu(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2009
Insane for an opinion? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by MrCartha: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2009
ezeagu:

Insane for an opinion? undecided
ONLY A PERSON WITH A BRAIN DISORDER WILL GENERALISE AN ISSUE OF THIS NATURE. THAT INGLORIOUS BASTARD IS ONLY A SPOILT NIGERIAN SON OF A GUN, CHRISTIAN OR MOSLEM, DOESN'T COME IN LINE.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ijeoma2619: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2009
oh so these US reporters have travelled to nigeria already?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by jatwill(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2009
the suspect father

The 23 year old would-be bomber of Northwest airline flight 253 has been identified as a Nigerian engineering student at a British university. Umar Farouk Abdul Mutallab, tried to blow up a transatlantic aircraft nearing Detroit in a suspected al-Qaeda plot.

The Al-Qaida linked Nigerian, Abdul Farouk Abdulmutallab is an engineering student at University College London and the son of recently retired chairman of First Bank of Nigeria Dr. Umaru Abdul Mutallab.

The father of the bomber, Dr. Muttalab was born in 1939 in Katsina Township, the home state of Nigeria’s president, Umaru Musa Yar’adua.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2504:detroit-bomber-is-umar-farouk-a-nigerian-student-in-london-&catid=3:newsflash&Itemid=57

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Orikinla(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2009
26 Dec 2009 20:07 Africa/Lagos

Statement by Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano

WASHINGTON, Dec. 26 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- "I am grateful to the passengers and crew aboard Northwest Flight 253 who reacted quickly and heroically to an incident that could have had tragic results. The Department of Homeland Security immediately put additional screening measures into place -- for all domestic and international flights -- to ensure the continued safety of the traveling public. We are also working closely with federal, state and local law enforcement on additional security measures, as well as our international partners on enhanced security at airports and on flights.

The American people should continue their planned holiday travel and, as always, be observant and aware of their surroundings and report any suspicious behavior or activity to law enforcement officials.

Passengers flying from international locations to U.S. destinations may notice additional security measures in place. These measures are designed to be unpredictable, so passengers should not expect to see the same thing everywhere. Due to the busy holiday travel season, both domestic and international travelers should allot extra time for check-in."

(Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090402/DC93847LOGO-b )

Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090402/DC93847LOGO-b
AP Archive: http://photoarchive.ap.org/
PRN Photo Desk, photodesk@prnewswire.com
Source: Department of Homeland Security

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by rosamosqy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2009
Thia is a serious issue!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Jairzinho(m): 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2009
Lagosboy:

Buddie our religion doesnt tell us to go blow every infidel up  wink Otherwise 1.7 billion  muslims would have wiped out every non muslim . It is only 1 muslim killing 5 or 6 non mulsims, within a week all will be wiped out.

Guys on diff not lets leave all these sarcacism. What do you anticipate will be the fall out of this, New laws in Nigeria, Africom or what. Lets move the debate to how this will affect us as nigerians and stop heaping blames on one section of nigeria.
@Lagosboy,I ask you again ,where do you get this your 1.7 billion figure from??
You seem to think we have more muslims on earth than any other religion?? Think again my friend.  tongue

Secondly,it is a well known fact that making heaven and pleasing God,is not an easy thing,so it can be inferrred that the religion of the many is most likely the one God isn't involved with,so don't feel safe in throwing numbers around or things like 'Islam is the fastest growing religion etc,because

[size=28pt]
IT DOESN'T MATTER !!!!
[/size]

MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Lagosboy: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2009
Jairzinho:

@Lagosboy,I ask you again ,where do you get this your 1.7 billion figure from??
You seem to think we have more muslims on earth than any other religion?? Think again my friend. tongue

Secondly,it is a well known fact that making heaven and pleasing God,is not an easy thing,so it can be inferrred that the religion of the many is most likely the one God isn't involved with,so don't feel safe in throwing numbers around or things like 'Islam is the fastest growing religion etc,because

[size=28pt]
IT DOESN'T MATTER !!!!
[/size]

MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN

Buddie, i aint throwing figures around and it is a well known fact the christians are more than muslims in the world so whats the fuss about. I am not here to debate religion or which religion is the best , in fact i have never condemned other religion on NL, only disagreements on some concepts. I only defend and correct misconception about islam and educate whoever wants to listen. Check out the islam section if you care as here is politics good pal. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (57) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Alleged Threat To Igbos, Says Its Ominious An / Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.