Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US - Politics (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US (62156 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Killed After Vest Failed To Detonate (Photo) / Bombs Fail To Detonate As Suicide Bomber Rams Into Military Check Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by MrCartha: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2009
The whole security bullshit is turning into racism. Once a black travelling from Nigeria, you are already a suspect, spend time in the toilet; a criminal, u challenge any white gay in the plane; bin laden embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by HIO4: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2009
Lol no kidding.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by THEAMAKA1: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2009
i wonder how it feels to be on the other side now.
we'll probably be blacklisted everywhere we go undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by HIO4: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2009
According to the crazy ethnocentric dingbats you are igbo from the south so it wouldn't impact you too much grin grin
Pathetic fools
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by gidson12(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2009
I tell u they are goin 2 bite nigerians in d a.s.s real hard
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by tunku(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2009
If there is any silver lining in this at all is the free colonoscopy for all Nigerian Men.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2009
j
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by kabukabu(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2009
I don't hate muslims,some of my friend's are muslims just please guys enough with the killings,muslims kill each other everday all over the world for nothing,its like life meaningless,God forbid
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by namski(m): 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2009
tunku:

If there is any silver lining in this at all is the free colonoscopy for all Nigerian Men.

Abeg explain - colonoscopy?
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2009
Strangely ''bungling'' US officials, who for some reason always seem to ''slip up'' and let these ''terrorists'' do these horrible things, ''compelling'' poor old USA to ''take action'' by sending invasion troops to oil-rich regions to ''secure supplies'', and ''protect strategic US interests''.

gbam gbam gbam gbam gbam

It gets old!!!!!!!! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2009
namski:

Abeg explain - colonoscopy?

free rectal  and thigh exam by some drop dead gorgeous hotties wink

some may wish
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Bruekeleen: 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
Mr. Cartha:

My friend keep quiet, u wan say u dey Brooklyn, no be u I see dey 4 AJ now? D guy is not even a threat and he has been set going

grin U got jokes!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by bidemi12(m): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2009
I'm guessing this is a bad time to be a Nigerian? What am i saying? As if there ever was a good time. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by femfem2000: 12:49am On Dec 28, 2009
What you won't hear on CNN or BBC about this so called Nigeria Terrorist

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-372308.99999.html

Please do your own research.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by 0hsisi: 1:57am On Dec 28, 2009
So a Nigerian can't go to the plane's toilet in peace again?
but this man should have known not to eat beans and get on a plane na
haba!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by kabukabu(m): 1:58am On Dec 28, 2009
Ehh Femfem,can we have Africom already,Nigeria needs Africom today,so we don't have to deal with aboki anymore,no more sharia.Yes we need it,You can go live in Katsina or Maiduguri if you like
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by agabaI23(m): 2:18am On Dec 28, 2009
0hsisi:

So a Nigerian can't go to the plane's  toilet in peace again?
but this man should have known not to eat beans and get on a plane na
haba!
grin grin grin
tpia.:

free rectal  and thigh exam by s[b]ome drop dead gorgeous hotties[/b] wink

some may wish
That is the only condition I will let them derobe me
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Coldish: 2:45am On Dec 28, 2009
Thank God, atleast they have acknowledged the fact that they were warned
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Beaf: 2:59am On Dec 28, 2009
. . .But how can such a young man blow off the ba lls God gave him to use during holidays like this?  grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by tegasgirl(f): 6:02am On Dec 28, 2009
Adrenaline:

I really really hate MUSLIMS angry

its really bugs me when people type without thinking of its knock on effect.
How ignorant are you? Why do you hate Muslims? because there are some extremists? What about the millions and milloins of Muslims that practise Islam in peace? Do you hate them too just because you don't follow the same Religion?

There would always be people you don't agree with in life, do you hate them too? Do you hate all white people because of the KKK or the BNP? Do you hate all Irish people because of the IRA?.

I am a Muslim and I'll be the first to say that extremists or indeed anyone who'll go as far as taking or trying to take other people's lives are evil people who'll rot in hell. Do you hate me, even though you have never seen me, heard me speak or know anything about me just because I'm a Muslim? If you do then you need a schooling in the way this world works. You'll never get through life if that's how you think.

STOP WITH THE IGNORANT GENERALIZATION OF MUSLIMS!!!!!

Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by HIO4: 6:04am On Dec 28, 2009
Just ignore the dingbat.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by tegasgirl(f): 6:11am On Dec 28, 2009
HIO4:

Just ignore the dingbat.

Thank you o!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by MandingoII(m): 6:14am On Dec 28, 2009
If he had succeeded NO ONE would have known he was nigerian.

poor lad.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Skidoc(m): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2009
Asha80:

It seems the word 'slowpoke' is the reigning word now.I have lost count the number of times different people have used it here

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. It seems Nigerians (or is it Nairalanders?) have no other word in their vocabularies other than "slowpoke". It's becoming really irritating.
On second thoughts, could it be Nairaland's overzealous word filter? If yes, then that's really annoying lol.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by adconline(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2009
I thought I was the only one who noticed this. It seems Nigerians (or is it Nairalanders?) have no other word in their vocabularies other than "slowpoke". It's becoming really irritating Its called auto editor that f.u.c.king keeps changing our words
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2009
Well, good luck to Dora and her re-branding . . . undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by ttbams: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2009
Does anybody else out there feel a sense of outrage!!!!!!.

It is bad enough that we are known for 419, now we have become terrorist.This act will probably set us back 10 years, a few things come to mind, Travelling will be a pain, people who want to go abroad to study/work will probably be denied visa all over the world 90% of the time.
God forbid if you have a name that sounds muslim, then the chances of a student/work visa becomes nil.
Visa lottery will become a thing of the past
we will have to form a difefrent line at airports and be treated like animals

I always thought Niga loved life too much to think about killing themselves. Small boy like that, no wife no kid and both parents still alive allowing himself to be brainwashed into ending his own life and now that he has failed he will spend teh rest of his life in a cell,

I just feel a sense of outrage. I am sick of the bad name Nigerians are tagged with. Thsi morning, a white collegue of mine made a joke that typical Niga style, the terrorist buggled the explosion, meaning we cant do anything right even when doing something wrong !!!!!!

God Help us!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by belelikfin(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2009
It is sad that this guy is a Nigerian, very educated in London and his father was a top Nigerian Banker a very rich man you can say. We can only thank God that his father had earlier on reported this to the US authorities. We should be careful traveling abroad cos information had it that he was RADICALIZES in Britain, God help us.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by shilling(f): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2009
bidemi12:

I'm guessing this is a bad time to be a Nigerian? What am i saying? As if there ever was a good time. grin

lol, I know what you mean.
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by sayso: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2009
s a 9ja .this is sicking
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Kilkenny: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2009
We need to collectively stand against this.Let us prove to the world Nigerians are united in their universal condemnation of this act.

There are Facebook groups - Nigerians are Not Terrorists! & Not in our Character!: Nigerians denounce Umar Mutallab!
Re: Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US by Horus(m): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2009
kabukabu:

Ehh Femfem,can we have Africom already,Nigeria needs Africom today,so we don't have to deal with aboki anymore,no more sharia.Yes we need it,You can go live in Katsina or Maiduguri if you like

Africom is a trap, the American medias are making a lot of noise about this story because they want to have a reason to introduce Africom to Nigeria. In truth Africom is a dangerous continuation of US military expansion around the globe. Such foreign-policy priorities, as well as the use of weapons of war to combat terrorist threats on the African continent, will not achieve national security for Nigeria. Africom will only inflame threats against the United States, make Nigeria and Africa even more dependent on external powers and delay responsible African solutions to continental security issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (57) (Reply)

Wike Plays Host To Tinubu At Rivers State Government House (Video) / Reactions Trail ‘Drop’ In Cooking Gas Price / FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.