Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

"The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? (6728 Views)

Children Of God Are Peacemakers 1 / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / What Does The Bible Mean That , ‘the Fool Says In His Heart, ‘there Is No God”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by Mummyjoy: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
lepasharon:

Atheists are not as foolish as this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn81nLNkEgI
That some fake men of God feed on the gullible,spiritually weak ones does not amount to the illogical conclusion that there's no God. Seek him with an open heart, you'll find him, I assure you. Jesus cares.
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by MuttleyLaff: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
can you just show me anywhere its been used on the internet and it wasn't directed at atheists?
To what gain to you will be sending me on wild goose chase like this, erh?
Why shouldnt the ''The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God''' verse not be directed to an atheist?
For crying out loud, what by definition, is an atheist?

hopefulLandlord:
or preferably where it was used and directed to a theist
albeit one that is an adherent of another god
So you prefer or want atheists having exclusivity rights to Psalm 14:1 and Psalm 53:1

hopefulLandlord:
this just got interesting
In the secular world, some will say you're one confused m-word
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by hopefulLandlord: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
To what gain to you will be sending me on wild goose chase like this, erh?
Why shouldnt the ''The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God''' verse not be directed to an atheist?

So you prefer or want atheists having exclusivity rights to Psalm 14:1 and Psalm 53:1

In the secular world, some will say you're one confused m-word

am I talking to a teenager here? I don't prefer anything

you said "No one uses it exclusively for atheists"

show me where it has been used and its not referring to atheists

its simple, don't call it a wild goose chase

NB: if you can't converse respectfully, you might as well let me talk to people that do

3 Likes

Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by MuttleyLaff: 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
yemimajid:
This same Bible also said... Jesus proclaimed that “whoever says, ‘You fool !’ shall be in danger of hell fire” (Matthew 5:22)... Lol, this is all a game.
The context in Matthew 5:22 and Psalm 14:1 or Psalm 53:1 are not similar nor the same
Wake up and smell the coffee! Besides, God repeatedly called others fool(s)
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by MuttleyLaff: 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
am I talking to a teenager here?

Since you can't get it your own way
this is either a tantrum,
or another from the figment of your imagination

hopefulLandlord:
I don't prefer anything
So what is your problem then
Its not like it will make any difference to you accepting or acknowledging there is a true and one only ''power authority & influence'' (i.e. God)

hopefulLandlord:
you said "No one uses it exclusively for atheists"
Yes and that's because you brought it up

hopefulLandlord:
show me where it has been used and its not referring to atheists
Reiterating, to what gain or benefit is this to you , erh?

hopefulLandlord:
its simple, don't call it a wild goose chase
OK, to make you feel better.
I will rephrase it and say, its a red herring and distracting request

hopefulLandlord:
NB: if you can't converse respectfully, you might as well let me talk to people that do
This is your escape route stroke cop out card. Right?
Now tell, where and how have you not being conversed with respectfully?

Oh I see, you want only to talk to people that will suck up to you
and to your homies ready to pat you on the back for a post well done
or only to people who cant stand up for themselves that you can either bully or use strong-arm tactics on. Right?
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by lepasharon(f): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2017
Mummyjoy:
That some fake men of God feed on the gullible,spiritually weak ones does not amount to the illogical conclusion that there's no God. Seek him with an open heart, you'll find him, I assure you. Jesus cares.

Bla bla bla!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
Using a verse from a book atheists don't believe in to insult atheists lol, I wonder if Jesus told you this was part of your gospel mission or something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by hahn(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
"A fool says in his heart that there is no god"

This verse was written by the fool who believed in something without adequate proof

I wouldn't take such ignorance seriously

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by ichommy(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
hahn:
"A fool says in his heart that there is no god"

This verse was written by the fool who believed in something without adequate proof

I wouldn't take such ignorance seriously

grin cheesy
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2017
felixomor:

Yes.

Why do you think so?
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by GoodMuyis(m): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

hey, what's up?
what is "good"?
goodmuyis
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by blueAgent(m): 5:49am On Apr 06, 2017
lazsnaira:
ATHEISTS are not fools and they are NOT really doubting the existence of GOD! ...they are just curious cats who want to SEE GOD FACE TO FACE.

Look at excuse. and how many Atheists have had the opportunity of seeing their ordinary country's president live or personally?
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by hopefulLandlord: 7:06am On Apr 06, 2017
GoodMuyis:

goodmuyis
grin
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by dalaman: 7:32am On Apr 06, 2017
felixomor:
Yes.

Who ever believes that all atheist are fools remains the biggest fool. Who ever wrote that passage is also a big fool, and which ever God that passage was referring to remind the most foolish God ever.

1 Like

Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by dalaman: 7:33am On Apr 06, 2017
Mummyjoy:
I think atheists are worst than fools, if the Bible qualified a thought as foolishness, how much more an open declaration that there's no God

You and your God are foolish idiots.

1 Like

Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by felixomor: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2017
dalaman:

Who ever believes that all atheist are fools remains the biggest fool. Who ever wrote that passage is also a big fool, and which ever God that passage was referring to remind the most foolish God ever.

Oya continue crying....
Your tears wont erase it..... grin
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by randomperson: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
blueAgent:

Look at excuse. and how many Atheists have had the opportunity of seeing their ordinary country's president live or personally?
We see Buhari on TV
Do you have video evidence of your god?
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by oaroloye(m): 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
SHALOM!

OLAADEGBU:
What does the Bible mean when it says, "The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God'"? Is atheism foolish? Are all atheists fools?

Why are you asking the INTERNET?

Can't you READ for yourself?
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by orisa37: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Yes they are and foolishness is Madness, meaning that Atheists are lunatics.
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by blueAgent(m): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
randomperson:
We see Buhari on TV Do you have video evidence of your god?

Look at excuse.
When are we going to see a video proof of Evolution and bigbang?
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by blueAgent(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2017
randomperson:
We see Buhari on TV Do you have video evidence of your god?

Look at excuse.

1 Like

Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by randomperson: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
blueAgent:

Look at excuse.

I don't believe in evolution or big bang
So when are we going to see video evidence of God
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by hopefulLandlord: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
randomperson:

exactly, its funny how they strawman atheists with big bang and evolution as though it were an atheistic claim; big bang claim was first made by a theist, Catholic to be precise and the person was also a priest; the pope at the time loved the claim so much he wanted to make it a part of the Catholic doctrine as "proof of god"

but this hasn't stopped deluded theists especially Christians from shoehorning it into an atheistic claim

wonder when they'll start learning

2 Likes

Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by blueAgent(m): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2017
randomperson:

Keep decieving yourself. The Evidence of God's existence is all around you. you choose not to see or acknownledge them.

If you don't believe in Evolution and bigbang,then how did the Universe came into existence?

1 Like

Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by dalaman: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2017
felixomor:

Oya continue crying....
Your tears wont erase it..... grin

Won't erase the fact that you , your God and the guy that wrote that passage are all fools.
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by randomperson: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2017
blueAgent:

Keep decieving yourself. The Evidence of God's existence is all around you. you choose not to see or acknownledge them.

If you don't believe in Evolution and bigbang,then how did the Universe came into existence?
I don't know how the universe came into existence... But I don't believe a book that has two conflicting accounts of creation...
How do you know it's your own bible that is correct and other religious books are wrong?

1 Like

Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by dalaman: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2017
randomperson:

I don't know how the universe came into existence... But I don't believe a book that has two conflicting accounts of creation...
How do you know it's your own bible that is correct and other religious books are wrong?

How did his God create the earth is what he is supposed to tell us.
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by Onwardvic(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
you answered your question before asking
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by blueAgent(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
randomperson:

All your percieved Bible contradictions are just misunderstood Bible verses taken out of context ,that can easily be harmonized when the Bible is carefully studied with an unbaised mind.

1 Like

Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by randomperson: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
blueAgent:

All your percieved Bible contradictions are just misunderstood Bible verses taken out of context ,that can easily be harmonized when the Bible is carefully studied with an unbaised mind.
Lol .. The Christian claiming he's reading the bible with an unbiased mind
Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
hemartins:

It's logical from your premises, YES.

You are correct. It is logical to say that those who think that nobody created somebody is a fool, according to the Scripture. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Fool Says In His Heart, 'There Is No God'"? Are Atheists Fools? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:13am On Apr 24, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What does the Bible mean when it says, "The fool says in his heart, 'There is no God'"? Is atheism foolish? Are all atheists fools?

Click on the suggested link below for answers to the OP;

https://www.gotquestions.org/fool-heart-no-God.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John 1:1 According To Greek And Aramaic Translation / The Power Of Choice / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.