Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,682 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 (75288 Views)

African Nigeria Born Philip Emeagwali Invented The Internet / Meet Philip Emeagwali: Biography Of Father Of Modern Day Internet / The 10 Most Dangerous Waters In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 by LastProphet: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
PenisCaP:
I hope one foool here called Lastprophet is seeing this.. eediot!!..

I want him to see this so that his hateful heart will keep on bleeding... IGBO KWENU!!!

i really pity u, really really pity you, so you are not aware of who emwagwali is? i was among those that first hyped emeagwali in the '90s until his fraud was busted and if u were not born by a worthless foool you shouldn't have ever dreamt of even been associated with emeagwali. even on nairaland as far back as 2006 emeagwalis case had been closed. Nigerian professionals in the US had to come together to address the embarrassment your brother's fooolish lies caused them. You see what i mean when i say u are a hopelesd race? so of all the authentic icons you can associate with you choose philip emeagwali? your father must be a new breed of dimwit to sire a mouthy morooon like u. this will be my last response to u mr peniscap or pussycap, of all the names one could call himself, u choose to cap a penis, idioot

2 Likes

Re: Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 by PenisCaP: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
LastProphet:

i[s] really pity u, really really pity you, so you are not aware of who emwagwali is? i was among those that first hyped emeagwali in the '90s until his fraud was busted and if u were not born by a worthless foool you shouldn't have ever dreamt of even been associated with emeagwali. even on nairaland as far back as 2006 emeagwalis case had been closed. Nigerian professionals in the US had to come together to address the embarrassment your brother's fooolish lies caused them. You see what i mean when i say u are a hopelesd race? so of all the authentic icons you can associate with you choose philip emeagwali? your father must be a new breed of dimwit to sire a mouthy morooon like u. this will be my last response to u mr peniscap or pussycap, of all the names one could call himself, u choose to cap a penis, idioot [/s]

Hahahah unfortunately i couldnt read this crap.

See this son of EQUUS CABALLUS grin Who mated with a bush pig to produce DIPLOPODA like u grin..
I will make ur life miserable on this forum...
So dat wen next u see dat name u think twice.

retar.ded BAMBUS !! grin

4 Likes

Re: Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 by laudate: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
jpphilips:

You the op is a m0r0n, even Philip Emeagwali himself will be shocked at the nonsense you wrote, just look at the source you quoted in public.
Does igbobia.com measure people's IQ you dumb fvck!!

Guy, leave dem nah! cheesy It is this kind of fake self-adulation built on the premise of stewpidity, that makes them feel good! Only backward people would hail a person like Emeagwali, who has made so many false claims about his so-called achievements, on the internet!

1 Like

Re: Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 by laudate: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
LastProphet:
i really pity u, really really pity you, so you are not aware of who emwagwali is? i was among those that first hyped emeagwali in the '90s until his fraud was busted and if u were not born by a worthless foool you shouldn't have ever dreamt of even been associated with emeagwali. even on nairaland as far back as 2006 emeagwalis case had been closed. Nigerian professionals in the US had to come together to address the embarrassment your brother's fooolish lies caused them. You see what i mean when i say u are a hopelesd race? so of all the authentic icons you can associate with you choose philip emeagwali? your father must be a new breed of dimwit to sire a mouthy morooon like u. this will be my last response to u mr peniscap or pussycap, of all the names one could call himself, u choose to cap a penis, idioot

Guy, don't waste your breath on retar.ds, like that chap you quoted. If a man wants to wallow in delusion, by hailing fraudulent claims made by Emeagwali as the gospel truth, there is no need to stop him. It simply shows the low level of his IQ. Only daft beings swallow lies, regurgitate them and then feel happy about it. sad

1 Like

Re: Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
who is d bastard that is posting emeagwali again? how many times do they have to tell u that this dude is a fraud

2 Likes

Re: Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 by LastProphet: 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
laudate:

Guy, don't waste your breath on retar.ds, like that chap you quoted. If a man wants to wallow in delusion, by hailing fraudulent claims made by Emeagwali as the gospel truth, there is no need to stop him. It simply shows the low level of his IQ. Only daft beings swallow lies, regurgitate them and then feel happy about it. sad

my brother dont mind the 19yr old awaiting-jamb-result buffooon that arrived nairaland only 2 weeks ago with a hopeless-destiny-descriptive name like peniscap of all names! he's just 2 weeks on the internet and he thinks emeagwali created the internet. flat heads are hopeless as we have all come to realize including even outsiders like south africans, kenyans, indians, malaysians. my neighbor returned from Indonesia last year and was showing me report of over 480 death row prison inmates in Indonesia where over 90% were from anambra alone before sharing the rest for the other ibo-infested states. these are the buffooons this amoeba of a skull is calling the master race. I think another Rwanda Tutsi treatment will be in order for these cockroaches

1 Like

Re: Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 by jpphilips(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2017
laudate:

Guy, leave dem nah! cheesy It is this kind of fake self-adulation built on the premise of stewpidity, that makes them feel good! Only backward people would hail a person like Emeagwali, who has made so many false claims about his so-called achievements, on the internet!

The truth is this; Emeagwali never personally made any of those claims, I have attended a symposium where he was asked those questions and he was rude shocked, his people with little or no education who have no clue what his achievement was blew it out of proportion, just look at this insane OP, he is quoting Igbobia.com as a reference point for Emeagwali's IQ, now, has Emeagwali ever stood for an IQ test before? you will be shocked what you will get from Emeagwali himself, I heard loads of rubbish about Emeagwali but he has no hand whatsoever in those lies. people like this OP cook up lies on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 by benELOHIM7(m): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2017
Its funny how it is said that the black man is behind in terms of intelligence.

Black people are unbelievable, incredible.

I am Waiting for the white man to wrap his head around the agwu concept of the igbo culture or any other african spirituality. Mysteries hidden in our DNA
Re: Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 by masseratti: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Gassa007:
Go and drink Otapiapia
why?I dont need to live in fool's republic,dont know why you guys are happy with obvious lies.
Re: Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 by Youngadvocate(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
jpphilips:

You the op is a m0r0n, even Philip Emeagwali himself will be shocked at the nonsense you wrote, just look at the source you quoted in public.
Does igbobia.com measure people's IQ you dumb fvck!!

An sorry you are passing through hard times mentally...though, I guess you should have looked elsewhere to express it.

But when u eventually become normal, pls, do well to visit Google.
Re: Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 by Youngadvocate(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
ziddy:
Igbobia grin

Why not show us more recent news/pictures of Emeagwali?

We all know he went lowkey after he was exposed as a fraud more than a decade ago. . .

With a blanketed mind, even if I showed u such about him, you may probably say I am subtly insulting ur people.

And since you don't find reason with the fact that the nonsense was a concocted saga born out of struggle racial supremacy, guess u should learn how much apology he has been accorded by same people ever since.
Pls, 5mb can help you on this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 by jpphilips(m): 9:26am On Apr 05, 2017
Youngadvocate:

An sorry you are passing through hard times mentally...though, I guess you should have looked elsewhere to express it.

But when u eventually become normal, pls, do well to visit Google.

Since you have visited Google with your sound mental health, can you show us proof where Philip himself made any of the claims here in, remember that will assist my poor mental healing process, can you?

1 Like

Re: Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Youngadvocate:

With a blanketed mind, even if I showed u such about him, you may probably say I am subtly insulting ur people.

And since you don't find reason with the fact that the nonsense was a concocted saga born out of struggle racial supremacy, guess u should learn how much apology he has been accorded by same people ever since.
Pls, 5mb can help you on this.

Give us the link to the 'apologies' instead of writing obfuscatory grammar. Nothing much can be hidden in this information age, so give us the link. Else you're just blowing hot air, like your client Mr. Emeagwali! grin

1 Like

Re: Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 by Ppresh2017(f): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
ceejay4real:

Hi sister, are you for real?
yes, I am more than real. I have evidence of daily payment.
Re: Philip Emeagwali Among The Top 10 Most Intelligent People In The World With 190 by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 20, 2020
DirewolfofStark:

Yes. It is awarded in memory of Alan Turing who invented the enigma machine.
Alan Turing invented the bombs not the enigma machine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How The Blackest Fish In The Sea 'Disappear' - Scientists Explain (Photos) / Electronic Bed With A TV, Charges Phones & Laptops Made By Nigerian Carpenter / 100-Year-Old Crocodile 'King Buka' Dies In Captivity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.