Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija (46232 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by betatalk: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Roon9:
Shameful! Big brother is a scam.
did u vote
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by princeisah26(m): 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hope they haven't started cheating in this Big brotherNaija #BBNaija cus Tboss should have gone today. They shouldn't play o. Efe Must Win!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
0lumuyiwa:
The lagos based doctor that committed suicide on the third mainland bridge brought to the fore that it is not new and not peculiar to Nigeria. You want to know many bridges all around the world have been used to commit suicide. For more, click the link:

https://olumuyiwaolayinka./2017/04/02/top-10-bridges-in-the-world-where-people-commit-suicide/
Gerrarahia mehn

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by yunafa(f): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tha show is a scam and we have been played.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by petsam11(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
Yes o! #BossNation #TeamTBoss we made it out!!! After all the conspiracy! After nominating her for good 7times!
TBoss na only you waka come ni Chaaaai!!!! Chaaaa!! Their is Goduoooo!!! Hahahahahahahaas!!!
TBoss Your fans shall exceed China and the whole of Asia to other continents! In Jesus Name! Ameeeeeeeeeen!!!
Lol! Is this the case of a real cat with 9lives!!! Hahahahaaa!!!
May you always slip away farther than your enemies can get to just like and more like TBOSS in Jesus name! Ameeeeeeeeeen!!!

Lol! In fact tell your enemies "I am TBOSS! You can't catch me!!! I serve a Living God!!!" Oya say that to all your enemies!!! Hahahahahahahaa!!! Lol!
A lesson for haters!!! #SayABigNoToHate! #BBNaija2017

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by MJBOLT: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2017
did you vote??

yunafa:
Tha show is a scam and we have been played.
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Sanchez01: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
goaldynboy:

Your head no correct! Shebi you and your like have been jumping up and down here in nairaland chanting Tboss will go today, while we Tboss fans were busy voting for her. For your information, Tboss had the highest votes among the four today!... So you can now go and find the nearest transformer to hug!!! tongue
grin grin grin grin

No just talk grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by izombie(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2017
While tboss' fans are voting, others dey just dey make mouth. I bet 90% of people shouting why tboss no go didn't vote.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Shaballantin(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tboss 4d monie#
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by lymelyte(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nelsizzy:
Them think say TBoss no get fans. I voted for her like crazy. I dnt know why Nigerians just hate the young lady #teamTboss
mumu
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nelsizzy(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
lymelyte:
mumu
If u cry finish tell me

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by dominique(f): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pained people everywhere grin
RiseNation and BossNation hand in hand to the finals, just like our Debie-Rise predicted cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by tracy23: 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
i love today eviction show, one of d cliques is out, d finals will be a shocker, deby rise all d way

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by lymelyte(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nelsizzy:
If u cry finish tell me
your left yansh
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by tagmichael: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
Please vote for team EFE na him be the real deal,no fake life just real base on logistic
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
betatalk:
did u vote
no mind them.
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nelsizzy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2017
lymelyte:
your left yansh
You are still wailing. Cry wella grin #BossNation

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by lymelyte(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nelsizzy:
You are still wailing. Cry wella grin #BossNation
cry for who? You? shocked
Your left peniis Ballz.
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nelsizzy(m): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2017
lymelyte:
cry for who? You? shocked
Your left peniis Ballz.
Kid, go to bed undecided
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Treasuredoye(f): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
The show was brought for tboss to be famous don't the program is so fake
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by lymelyte(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nelsizzy:
Kid, go to bed undecided
your pops man left ballz..
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by fergie001: 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sanchez01:

grin grin grin grin

No just talk grin
Y u dey reveal our formation nah

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Jay542(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
MJBOLT:
melvin was boring AF

I won't say he was boring but he wasn't that entertaining. I meant tboss is following his step in terms of Africa decision... The finals would judge tho.
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Jay542(m): 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Treasuredoye:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Jay542(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2017
amamahdaniel:
SHAME TO ALL THE HATERS OF TBOSS.
GOD PASS ALL UNA

ROMANS 10 VS11

FOR THE SCRIPTURES SAYS, EVERY ONE WHO BELIEVE IN HIM, WILL NEVER BE PUT TO SHAME.

HOW MANY LIKES FOR THE BOSS.
You guys are too quick to use the word 'Hate'. They might not like her cos of some controversies but hate is far from it.
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by realmaster(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Are you a promoter or marketer and you need a comprehensive GSM database to enable you achieve your aim using customised bulk SMS marketing platform. Contact me on 08038327242 to Get an upto date list of all the phone number database of a state or the Country (Nigeria) as a whole.
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by MJBOLT: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
that was how they said tayo would win, we all know how it ended

Jay542:

I won't say he was boring but he wasn't that entertaining. I meant tboss is following his step in terms of Africa decision... The finals would judge tho.
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by akoko11: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Treasuredoye:

Who are you supporting?
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by MOSICATED5(m): 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
Tboss is the only HM that fetch money for d show. She's can't be used and dumped. If the whole naija like make dem vote on Sunday BB go carry 25m and SUV give Tboss. U vote Efe dis week u waste ur time and money.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
Jay542:

You guys are too quick to use the word 'Hate'. They might not like her cos of some controversies but hate is far from it.
Which controversy pass the one wey others do?
Abeg they hate her but God pass them tongue
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Roon9(m): 11:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
betatalk:
did u vote

500 wechat vote split between him and Mavis. Thunder faya biggie left nyash

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by profbabatunde: 11:40pm On Apr 02, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) / Customer Review Of TSTV Services / Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.