Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija (46236 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him / BBNaija: Bally Sucks Ese's Boobs / Bally And Tboss Insulted Themselves & Almost Fought On BBNaija Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by eemjay(f): 12:24am On Apr 03, 2017
2kass:
This is bloody Ojoro.... No one can tell me that there ain't corruption in this show.

Deloitte should be probed.

Ebuka should be summoned by the Senate!!!

We will not take this.

#Teamdebbierise

BB Naija Na Tboss fan

Nonsense

#RisersNation. Abeg na single b in Debie-Rise.
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by officialdspice: 1:48am On Apr 03, 2017
Misterdhee1:
Naija i hail o! Damn partiality. Very very clear ojoro. Only God knows the foolish ones that voted for Tboss..

P.S Eeeayah. The foolish ones don dey mark register one by one. The foolishness could even be visualized from their replies!
you are the foolish one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by vicnel(f): 1:57am On Apr 03, 2017
Misterdhee1:
Naija i hail o! Damn partiality. Very very clear ojoro. Only God knows the foolish ones that voted for Tboss..

P.S Eeeayah. The foolish ones don dey mark register one by one. The foolishness could even be visualized from their replies!
It's ur hate for tboss that's keeping her in the house. People are too gullible nd fickle minded. Efe brought in some slangs, prayed rosary nd won the hearts of gullible Nigerians. I fell for him too until I realized he's been manipulating everyone in the house nd outside d house.
There was no fraud or cheating. People voted for tboss. I did also. I just want to see her get to d finals so that the likes of Bisola, Marvis nd Efe will know they don't own the game.
I will be voting for Debbie Rise this week. She deserves to win. A girl that struggles against all odds to survive while keeping her morals. I hope she wins, she needs the money.
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by demio007: 2:27am On Apr 03, 2017
Tboss had the lowest vote monitoring it online till the last moment. The suddenly BB said the vote won't be use to determined who will leave for this week.

Corruption everywhere.
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nwachukwu1986(m): 4:32am On Apr 03, 2017
Naijahelm:
Big Brother Naija Housemate, Bally has been evicted from the Big Brother Naija Reality Show.

Bally scored the lowest votes to exit the house after 70 days.

Bally was nominated for eviction alongside, Tboss, Marvis and Debie-Rise.

In a little twist this time, Bally's friend, Omotola came into the house which signalled the end for Bally stay in the Big Brother Naija House.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/04/bally-evicted-from-big-brother-naija.html

Breaking news!!!! Senate has summoned Ebuka of bbnaija to appear befor them on Wednesday to answer questions concerning the manipulations in the process of the voting. They are suggesting giving them jega to count the votes
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by snowden9(m): 4:53am On Apr 03, 2017
I wasn't able to watch the eviction show so when I wanted to check nl for details, on seeing this headline, i literally lifted my hands up to show excitement. I mean I was so scared that my boss baby would be leaving today. So ecstatic right now. Phewwwwww.that was close.
Haters gon hate
Tboss fans gon celebrate.

Where that dino melaye ntorr pic sef
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by seangy4konji: 6:52am On Apr 03, 2017
I smell envy. I smell malice.
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Slapsticker: 7:10am On Apr 03, 2017
by evicting Bally, u could have as well given the money and SUV to efe yesterday.

Its no expected that the female votes would be spread amongst four favorites.

here is how its gonna go,

Either Tboss or debbie rise are gonna be second while efe wins.

its that simple.

those girls are gonna garner a lot of sympathy, sentimental and emotional votes.

buh at the end it wont pay off cos its gonna be divided.

if either debbie rise or tboss had been evicted.
then, the either of the two left standing would have been able to give efe a fight with both fans' massive and aggressive reaction to bulling.

However, as things stands. debbie still has her fans, tboss has hers, bisola still got some loyalist. Marvis? well she is coming fifth regardless.

I know that of all the five contestants above, tboss has attracted more fresh voters on her band wagon. buh by her not been evicted yesterday, the efe team got the jolt they needed. they are gonna massively vote and see if bb is gonna try something funny again (which he never did).

My friends fav HM - Debbie rise' chance of winning got blown away by tboss remaining in the house. too bad bruh.

Dont be like hillary, dont let online polls fool you. Be like Trump, be smart and place your bets wisely.

My analyis is tentative tho. Any thing can cause a swing at any moment.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Zirah: 7:39am On Apr 03, 2017
I don't care as long as that dog Bisola doesn’t win it.
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nelsizzy(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2017
vicnel:

It's ur hate for tboss that's keeping her in the house. People are too gullible nd fickle minded. Efe brought in some slangs, prayed rosary nd won the hearts of gullible Nigerians. I fell for him too until I realized he's been manipulating everyone in the house nd outside d house.
There was no fraud or cheating. People voted for tboss. I did also. I just want to see her get to d finals so that the likes of Bisola, Marvis nd Efe will know they don't own the game.
I will be voting for Debbie Rise this week. She deserves to win. A girl that struggles against all odds to survive while keeping her morals. I hope she wins, she needs the money.
Preach it, i v never voted on the show before. I voted massively for Tboss just to prove a point. If u like Efe fine, no wahala. That doesn't mean you should hate another
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by betatalk: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
Roon9:

500 wechat vote split between him and Mavis. Thunder faya biggie left nyash
u did 500 and u heard over 15million entries ur aware that celebrities dey support her and one guy spent a lot for tboss. So ur 500 no reach. Pple dey spend lots of money for der favourite
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by betatalk: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nwachukwu1986:

Breaking news!!!! Senate has summoned Ebuka of bbnaija to appear befor them on Wednesday to answer questions concerning the manipulations in the process of the voting. They are suggesting giving them jega to count the votes
did u vote and if u did ow much did u invest on ur star.
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Roon9(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
betatalk:
u did 500 and u heard over 15million entries ur aware that celebrities dey support her and one guy spent a lot for tboss. So ur 500 no reach. Pple dey spend lots of money for der favourite

D guy, big brother, tboss and 15 million people are all mad
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by Nwachukwu1986(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=betatalk post=55221964]did u vote and if u did ow much did u invest on ur star. [/quote

No I didn't vote.
Re: BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija by jbblues24(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2019
It's delightful not just delightful! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) / Angelo Fought Beverly On Big Brother Because She Wanted More Sex / WATCH ALL Videos OF Tonight On Jenifa's Diary Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.