Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) (39829 Views)

Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House / BBNaija: Photo Of Efe's Parents / Bbnaija: Thin Tall Tony, Efe, Tboss & Debie-rise Nominated For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2017
zoey4:
I stand with Efe

U need to stand in front of a mirror lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Bigajeff(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2017
Big brother Naija organiser needs to put the highest money spinner on their top 5, so that they will make more money from voting. That is the reason why fairness of any sort will not come to play. They know that this final contender will pool voting traffic for them to make more money. yet I don't see TBOSS winning this contest.
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by seunmsg(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2017
#TeamDebie-rise all the way. Talent and good manners over everything else.

SMS 'vote debie-rise' to 32052

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by back2sender: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2017
Heard some set of useless people called yeyebrity are campaigning for the mumu that said she can spend 25,000,000 naira in one week. All her boyfriends are private jet owners, she does not need the money and NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A ROLE MODEL.
i am not a BBN person but this time around am going to come out of shell and VOTE FOR EFE. EFE IS A NAIJA TO DEY CORE NO FORMING, NO DULLING, STREET HUSTLER. EVERY THING WE DO IN NAIJA NAA BASED ON LOGISTICS
how can i vote for EFE?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by nickishire: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2017
Efe is not the only housemate to win the head of house challenge twice, Thin Tall Tony was also the HOH twice.

To vote for Debie-Rise, Text Vote Debie-Rise to 32052
emefav:
Yaayyy, with Bally's exit from the show, we've got just 5 housemates remaining and also competing for N25M and an SUV.

As we're close to the grand finale next Sunday, here's all you need to know about the top 5 housemates.

1. TBoss

She already has Nigerian entertainment superstars campaigning for her, and fans across Africa who call themselves #BossNation. TBoss who is also into piercings and tattoos, who
went to a primary school boarding, struggled with loneliness and making friends, and often attracted the wrong crowd.

The Edo born housemate, has a very strict dad, who was and tough on her and her siblings but her mom was always soft spoken & sweet. She studied at the University of Lagos for nine months before going to Romania to complete her studies. She’s an occasional drinker.

2. Bisola

The single mother of one, who was caught up in romance with Thin Tall Tony and Bally before their eviction, has been at the center of controversies. Bisola, who was a contestant in the Project Fame edition Iyanya won, won the last and final head of house challenge in the Big Brother Naija Reality TV show.

Abisola, who is part of the radio station WFM 91.7 (Nigeria’s 1st Radio station for WOMEN and their families), has revealed before now that she was a spoilt child till age 8, when her then well-off family hit some major hurdles.

She had to move to rural Nigeria where she lived with cousins selling make up and she got another shot at the high life when she came fifth in a reality singing competition.

Abisola, who is very talented, still plies her trade in the entertainment industry, revealing her comic side and using her voice to charm her listeners on her radio show on Nigeria’s first Women’s radio station – WFM 91.7.

Bisola has also delved into the Nollywood industry, featuring in movies like “The Life Of A Nigerian Couple” and “Forever With Us”.

3. Efe

Yaaayyy, he's most Nigerians favourite and has been tipped to win the prize money and the SUV. Efe, who is a graduate of Economics, won the hearts of Nigerians with his street flows and based on logistics slang. He is also the only male among the top 5 housemates, and also the only housemate to win the head of house challenge twice.

The Delta State born rapper, who grew up in Jos, has a known habit of picking his nose, has won the Payporte Arena Game the highest number of times.

Michael Efe Ejeba, who moved to Lagos for greener pastures after his youth service, loves cooking and also has a crush on Marvis.

4. Marvis

The Tomboy of the house, has a signature hairstyle and also eats garri more than any housemate on the show. Marvis, who is from Rivers State, is a graduate of Mass Communication and got the degree from Madonna University, Okija. She has the royal blood flowing in her, and is the 11th child out of 21 children.

Marvis who has been single for quite some time, revealed that she ended her last relationship because she couldn't keep up with the long distance romance. The Onne born entertainer, also claims she has never gotten into physical fights, as her mouth fights all her battles.

5. Debbie Rise

The 27-year-old cunny-cunny crooner is a Computer Science graduate, with a major in Graphics and Web Application Development from the Federal University of Technology, Yola.

Debbie (Melanin Goddess) emerged the first runner- up of the third season of Nigerian Idols in 2013, and has been working her way to the top since then.

The Ogun State born entertainer, has performed at major events within and outside the country including Felabration, Afropolitan Vibes at Freedom Park, the National Museum, Fotoplus Award night, Purple Account event powered by Wema Bank at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.

Debbie who has gotten into so many fights with other housemates, seem to be a top contender for the prize, as she has been saved even when it seems all hope is gone.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-heres-all-you-need-to-know.html

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Ugolynn(f): 9:20am On Apr 03, 2017
missnawty:
Op Debby is from Kogi

Biko how can I vote for efe? I Neva vote before oooo grin and I try as much as possible not to get myself too attached on arguments on this show.. .

Stop insulting these people in the biggy house or pple not supporting ur candidate ,it is only a game and each one of them will come out STARS regardless of who wins the money next Sunday.. And u will still be here cussing out on nairaland. Don't give ur self hypertension this week bcus of anoda person matter.

Their lives will never be the same again after the show even if they win or not. Remember This is a game and Try and enjoy every minute of the last week.

This is my advice to all the pple wey carry BBN matter for head, selling it like Galla inside traffic

Lalasticlala Goodmrng
Vote for Efe by texting Vote Efe to 32052

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2017
Efe all the way. .. SMS Vote Efe to 32052 .. There's a limit to votes manipulation.. Let's bombard them with votes.. It just got personal.. Iz like they're mad. #TheirFather #Efenation #TeamEfe

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Next2Bezee(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2017
beautiful232:
TEAMEFE.SMS VOTE EFE TO 32052.
#BLESSED#

Please its not VOTE EFE oooo

Its Vote Efe to 32050. Please take note so you don't cast your votes wrongly.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Ugolynn(f): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2017
back2sender:
Heard some set of useless people called yeyebrity are campaigning for the mumu that said she can spend 25,000,000 naira in one week. All her boyfriends are private jet owners, she does not need the money and NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A ROLE MODEL.
i am not a BBN person but this time around am going to come out of shell and VOTE FOR EFE. EFE IS A NAIJA TO DEY CORE NO FORMING, NO DULLING, STREET HUSTLER. EVERY THING WE DO IN NAIJA NAA BASED ON LOGISTICS
how can i vote for EFE? Vote Efe send to 32052
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by kingtime(m): 9:21am On Apr 03, 2017
It is now a known fact that BBN knows who the winner is already right from the first day. The one that surprises me the most is where Tboss got all the votes from. I am not a fan of Debie Rise, but i think she had the highest votes and how come Tboss came out the highest?
I think the voting lines or whatever have been manipulated. Big Brother Africa always have just 2 finalists, so whats wrong with Big Brother Naija that has five finalists? I'm smelling something fishy. How come the percentage is 100.01? Their aim is for Tboss to win the show. I'm still watching to see how Tboss's votes will surpass Efe's come next sunday.

Corruption everywhere!
We Still the watch!
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Justbeingreal(m): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2017
If tboss wins this then anything 9ja organize wuruwuru must de
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Okuda(m): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2017
In this Nigeria, devil is using us to cook peppersoup daily. Peopple have lost their sense of humanity. I wonder how someone can boast that he used 200k to vote for Tboss meanwhwile the tboss you are voting for does not know you in anyway.. but you have family members who are in need and some have not eaten.. you have genuine less privileged people roaming the streets looking for just 100naira to buy something to put in their mouths but no, your 'cool' brain decided that its Tboss you would donate the money to. Nothing can ever be right in this country. Everybody is thinking backwards and when you want to logically reason with the backward thinking folk he superciliously takes you on another wavelength of stupidit,y. After folks would come here and say oh in 2019, we would make sure we would not vote/campaign in Buhari because he has destroyed the economy. what is the difference between this campaign you are making for folks who dont know you and the electing of officials who do not have your best interest at heart. I am not against Tboss, I am speaking in general!

Nigeria is doomed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by sosa993: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=Bashirfuntua post=55214907]I stand with Tboss those in favour say likey. those against say shay[/q

I stand with tboss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by udeme67(m): 9:25am On Apr 03, 2017
TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Jerrosky1986(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2017
Team Efe all the way

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2017
back2sender:
how can i vote for EFE?
You're on point! You can vote via wechat or SMS.. Send "Vote Efe" (without quote) to 32052 or vote via wechat by adding 'africamagictv' as a contact

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by seangy4konji: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2017
This bbnaija is a joke..seriously....

We all kno whats going on.
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by COOL10(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2017
emefav:
Yaayyy, with Bally's exit from the show, we've got just 5 housemates remaining and also competing for N25M and an SUV.

As we're close to the grand finale next Sunday, here's all you need to know about the top 5 housemates.

1. TBoss

She already has Nigerian entertainment superstars campaigning for her, and fans across Africa who call themselves #BossNation. TBoss who is also into piercings and tattoos, who
went to a primary school boarding, struggled with loneliness and making friends, and often attracted the wrong crowd.

The Edo born housemate, has a very strict dad, who was and tough on her and her siblings but her mom was always soft spoken & sweet. She studied at the University of Lagos for nine months before going to Romania to complete her studies. She’s an occasional drinker.

2. Bisola

The single mother of one, who was caught up in romance with Thin Tall Tony and Bally before their eviction, has been at the center of controversies. Bisola, who was a contestant in the Project Fame edition Iyanya won, won the last and final head of house challenge in the Big Brother Naija Reality TV show.

Abisola, who is part of the radio station WFM 91.7 (Nigeria’s 1st Radio station for WOMEN and their families), has revealed before now that she was a spoilt child till age 8, when her then well-off family hit some major hurdles.

She had to move to rural Nigeria where she lived with cousins selling make up and she got another shot at the high life when she came fifth in a reality singing competition.

Abisola, who is very talented, still plies her trade in the entertainment industry, revealing her comic side and using her voice to charm her listeners on her radio show on Nigeria’s first Women’s radio station – WFM 91.7.

Bisola has also delved into the Nollywood industry, featuring in movies like “The Life Of A Nigerian Couple” and “Forever With Us”.

3. Efe

Yaaayyy, he's most Nigerians favourite and has been tipped to win the prize money and the SUV. Efe, who is a graduate of Economics, won the hearts of Nigerians with his street flows and based on logistics slang. He is also the only male among the top 5 housemates, and also the only housemate to win the head of house challenge twice.

The Delta State born rapper, who grew up in Jos, has a known habit of picking his nose, has won the Payporte Arena Game the highest number of times.

Michael Efe Ejeba, who moved to Lagos for greener pastures after his youth service, loves cooking and also has a crush on Marvis.

4. Marvis

The Tomboy of the house, has a signature hairstyle and also eats garri more than any housemate on the show. Marvis, who is from Rivers State, is a graduate of Mass Communication and got the degree from Madonna University, Okija. She has the royal blood flowing in her, and is the 11th child out of 21 children.

Marvis who has been single for quite some time, revealed that she ended her last relationship because she couldn't keep up with the long distance romance. The Onne born entertainer, also claims she has never gotten into physical fights, as her mouth fights all her battles.

5. Debbie Rise

The 27-year-old cunny-cunny crooner is a Computer Science graduate, with a major in Graphics and Web Application Development from the Federal University of Technology, Yola.

Debbie (Melanin Goddess) emerged the first runner- up of the third season of Nigerian Idols in 2013, and has been working her way to the top since then.

The Ogun State born entertainer, has performed at major events within and outside the country including Felabration, Afropolitan Vibes at Freedom Park, the National Museum, Fotoplus Award night, Purple Account event powered by Wema Bank at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.

Debbie who has gotten into so many fights with other housemates, seem to be a top contender for the prize, as she has been saved even when it seems all hope is gone.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/bbnaija-heres-all-you-need-to-know.html
. WTF would you say Efe is the only housemate to win HOH twice and the highest Payporte arena games winner? Those accomplishments belong to ThinTallTony. Do you even watch the show?
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Justbeingreal(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2017
Just gave him the whole 100 vote on we chat I know say one naira nor go reach me but based on say e de rep WAF and also to see how genuine 9ja be cz lots of peeps r repping him if tboss win this as my mind de tell me then na ojoro n ppl won't take d show serious again
udeme67:
TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE TeamEFE

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by famozair: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2017
team EFE.....
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by purityval(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2017
timidapsin:
Nonsense undecided

The thing be say 'based on logistics' you no go understand grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by kclub83(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2017
Honestly efe is a disgrace. D guy can't even speak good English only pigin English. So if the guy wins, to acknowledge everyone on air is true pigin English? I feel disgusted anytime I here this guy speaks pingin English. Can't he just emulate the likes of bassy,Bally and ttt?
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by abescom: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2017
mancityguy:
EFe can only win this show based on logistics.. but in reality I see Tboos or bisola winning this game
What does Tboss has to offer that will make her win? The soft porn or th piercings? We can still say Efe is funny and natural but what does Tboss offer? Drama and problems for others?

Bisola or Debbie-Rise will be the most deserving winner. Cos of their obvious talents.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by fabre4: 9:54am On Apr 03, 2017
henrydadon:
my opinion and what i think..

t boss doesn't need that money after seeing her pictures on social media and seeing the kind of lifestyle she had lived before.. that girl seem well to do and rich..i wonder what she doing on the show..and with her beauty she can get any man she want.. already she has politician who are dying to spend their money on her..

efe got no talent..Nigerian just celebrate mediocrity.i dont hate him..am a warri guy my self..but i dont think this guy got anything to offer other than get drunk on live tv

debbie rise - now this is someone that actually really need that money..the babe got alot of talent when it comes to music..i feel that 25m will go a long way to help her music career..

bisola - bisola got bundles of talent..she funny..her voice is awesome..she also can act..that 25m will go a long way for her..but bisola already made name for her self before coming on this show..have seen her in a couple of movies on ebony life tv..i feel she shouldn't find it hard to get movie role after her exist from big brother

and as for marvis i have noting to say..i wish her the best

What talent does T-boss have
what talent does davido have

my point is talent is overrated hardwork is the main thing the esssence of that show is not to vote who has talent but whose personality impresses u the most and for this I give to Efe for fighting on even when no one believes in him or when people tell him he has no talent. Those who have seen the dark side of life never want to go back to there so I believe he will make more judicious use of that cash and that's why am voting him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by toogbasky(m): 9:55am On Apr 03, 2017
missnawty:
Op Debby is from Kogi

Biko how can I vote for efe? I Neva vote before oooo grin and I try as much as possible not to get myself too attached on arguments on this show.. .

Stop insulting these people in the biggy house or pple not supporting ur candidate ,it is only a game and each one of them will come out STARS regardless of who wins the money next Sunday.. And u will still be here cussing out on nairaland. Don't give ur self hypertension this week bcus of anoda person matter.

Their lives will never be the same again after the show even if they win or not. Remember This is a game and Try and enjoy every minute of the last week.

This is my advice to all the pple wey carry BBN matter for head, selling it like Galla inside traffic

Lalasticlala Goodmrng

Download wechat on ur phone, add African magic on your wechat, den vote, or you cud send Vote Efe to 32052
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 03, 2017
BOSS NATION!!. download wechat on your phone now and vote TBoss> add add africamajictv as a contact>go to bbnaija>click vote, Select Tboss and increase votes till it gets to 100!
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by fabre4: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2017
kclub83:
Honestly efe is a disgrace. D guy can't even speak good English only pigin English. So if the guy wins, to acknowledge everyone on air is true pigin English? I feel disgusted anytime I here this guy speaks pingin English. Can't he just emulate the likes of bassy,Bally and ttt?

You are a disgrace ,who English help go to the streets and see English graduates repairing phones .Respect yourself pls.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2017
emmieaddiz:
You're on point! You can vote via wechat or SMS.. Send "Vote Efe" (without quote) to 32052 or vote via wechat by adding 'africamagictv' as a contact
when someone keeps shouting 'i am real' i begin to doubt that. Biko lets not confuse limited exposure to being real
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Culin(f): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2017
So you mean Efe went to school? shocked
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by numericalguy(m): 10:09am On Apr 03, 2017
Buharimustgo:
TBOSS will win it not because she is the best or merits it,but because prebendalism is at play,shame to Nigeria ,merit has been killed and buried

A lot of guys don't even like this TBoss of a girl but she BigBrother keeps retaining her and I don't know why.

Everyone in my hood was angry yesterday when she was not evicted yesterday. Most Nigerians don't want her yet BigBrother keeps manipulating the votes to favour TBoss.
Re: BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
Debbie-rise is not a top contender for anything. She's allowing herself to be used by Tboss as a pun. I like her but she doesnt have that self-worth.

Its between Efe and Bisola. Anything more or less will be a miracle.

Bros you can't be too sure, at the emboldened. Wetin happen yesterday night dey fear me o!

I think it's between TBoss, Efe and Bisola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Frodd And Esther Kiss During DarlingNG Runway Show / Nigerian Classic Movies/ TV Series......... / DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.