Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

How Do Female Bankers Cope When They Are Married With Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Female Bankers Cope When They Are Married With Kids (376 Views)

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child / Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post / How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do Female Bankers Cope When They Are Married With Kids by Talk2gentlenick: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
I don't know if I am wrong or probably I don't know exartly how the banking system works but I hear alot of bankers complaining about the stress and long hours of work every day.

They have to be at work very early in the morning and they also close in the evening and some get home late.

Now I am wondering about the young ladies I see working in banks and are married, how do they cope with the ever hectic stress of work and that of the home? When they start having kids, are thay allowed to carry their babies to work because I have never seen that though but I haven't been able to understand how they cope especially if they happen to have a husband who also works like that or even more.

What do you guys think about it?
Re: How Do Female Bankers Cope When They Are Married With Kids by eezeribe(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
OK

(1) (Reply)

Ever Taken Opioid Pain Relievers Like Tramadol? Then You MUST Read This / What Are The Lessons People Most Often Learn Too Late In Life? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.