Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,967 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" (42715 Views)

BBNaija: Tboss Angry With Debie-Rise For Asking Her To Sing National Anthem / BBNaija: Profiles Of Efe, Tboss, Bisola, Marvis, Debie-Rise (25M & SUV) / Debie-Rise & Bassey, The 2 New Big Brother Naija Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by isblog(m): 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
decatalyst:
What a master card!

Only a very few would understand.

Lol... Many understand. She has been dealing different cards, the sympathy cards et al. In a way her cards have helped her. Someone must win sha. She is a very strong contender now. Very strong
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by geekybabe(f): 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nma27:
Debbie is just too dull...

Debie is not dull . She is a shining star. She is a Winner already. If she was ever dull, she would never be 1st runner up on Nigerian idol or even top 5 on BBnaija.

The question we should be asking you is what are you doing with your life
How much meaning does what you do have on the world around you??

debie-rise has a movement already. Risers nation. Efe has Efenation. Bisola has Bisworld.
Who the hell are you ? Unknown human seeking relevance on a faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Chiny21: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
No b small vacation ooo what if Deby Rise wins nko. Tboss just thought out loud shaa hahahahah
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by GloriaNinja(f): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
One person must win between Tboss and debie-rise

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
geekybabe:

Debie is not dull . She is a shining star. She is a Winner already. If she was ever dull, she would never be 1st runner up on Nigerian idol or even top 5 on BBnaija.

The question we should be asking you is what are you doing with your life
How much meaning does what you do have on the world around you??

debie-rise has a movement already. Risers nation. Efe has Efenation. Bisola has Bisworld.
Who the hell are you ? Unknown human seeking relevance on a faceless forum.
Look at this pained human being. Me tagging her as dull has nofin to do with her musical accomplishments. Lemme not join issues with you.
Don't bother quoting me.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by distilledwalex(m): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
masterP042:
Simple truth is that people hate TBoss for no reason and love Efe for no reason. Forget all the nonsense excuses they may give. Based on logistics, there's nothing special about Efe.
#bossnation

You make my day wit this comment. .. #30Million for your account. .

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
masterP042:
Simple truth is that people hate TBoss for no reason and love Efe for no reason. Forget all the nonsense excuses they may give. Based on logistics, there's nothing special about Efe.
#bossnation

Silly,silly child...Stop bringing Efe down just cos you want to uplift TBoss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Trexnemesis(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Tboss is a better entertainer than others. You can't just ignore her. She will be the best "face of BBnaija". She has my vote.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Jay542(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Asif Debbie-rise has no life. This girl thinks she can boss everybody. Smd
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Feyscarlett: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hmmmmm
Nawa...na real wa
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Okay so we should boil popcorn?

Tboss must not win, if she wins she'll go on vacation with the money, you know what that means? She'll go spend the money elsewhere, where it won't add a kobo to our economy or Nigerians in all. lipsrsealed

Vote for someone that'll spend the money here in our nation wink That way he gains, our business gains, the economy gains smiley

And what gives us the assurance that he too will spend the money here if he wins? Your reasoning has no meaningful basis.
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by dominique(f): 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
inchristalone:
Noone is supporting Debbie -Rise on this. please people vote for Debbie-Rise.

Bless you. However the correct spelling is Debie-Rise

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by greggng: 5:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
She has already won haters should go and die. By the way were is oshobaba?
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by chibboy: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
it sounds like "today u shall be with me in paradise"
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by tribalistseun: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
SNOWCREAM:

Tboss must not win, if she wins she'll go on vacation with the money, you know what that means? She'll go spend the money elsewhere, where it won't add a kobo to our economy or Nigerians in all. lipsrsealed

Vote for someone that'll spend the money here in our nation wink That way he gains, our business gains, the economy gains smiley
Efe is a drunk, he will spend the money on liquor. Efe is useless zero talent, I pray Bisola or debie rise win this money. Efe is a scam. Born and brought up in Jos, but just using warri warri to decieve people. I will never vote for a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by MOSICATED5(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
BossNation. U are winning girl.
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by whizcartel(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
T buns the Manipulator!!! Debbie no fall enter her trap o!
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by mediocre(m): 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2017
BISIXCLUSIVE:
"If she wins"? So debbie Rise is just there to observe right?
Why are you daft? Don't they all deserve a chance? Because debie is there means tboss shouldn't be hopeful ? What kind of person are you
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by datizy(f): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
Playing mind games on Debbie rise. So Debbie rise no fit to win abi?
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by micxwell(m): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
masterP042:
#bossnation
I'm not an EFE fan, but I tell u GRACE can do anything o. His fans don't love him alone, they are crazy about him. May we all experience unmerited favour and grace in all areas of our lives o. I-Stand-With Debie-Rise
Vote Debie-Rise to 32052
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by micxwell(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
tribalistseun:
Efe is a drunk, he will spend the money on liquor. Efe is useless zero talent, I pray Bisola or debie rise win this money. Efe is a scam. Born and brought up in Jos, but just using warri warri to decieve people. I will never vote for a fraudster
Sir/ma undecided don't just pray alone spice it up with voting for the housemates too na.
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Luweik: 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
So Debbie rice abi beans no like win abi ? Make she sit down dey do follow follow.
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Jodha(f): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
hi slay queen have you gotten your jamb form?

Hi bingo... Hope yhu know waec exams is ongoing.. Don't goan read yhur book.. be here fooling yhurself on nairaland.. And hoping for a miracle center..
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
tribalistseun:
ehn carry your fight go boxing ring na angry
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by SNOWCREAM(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
BandAid:

And what gives us the assurance that he too will spend the money here if he wins? Your reasoning has no meaningful basis.
let him win and watch, you think he'll goan blow his money abroad? You don't know wafi Mr
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by Lucy001(f): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
[s]
SNOWCREAM:

[/s]
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by SNOWCREAM(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lucy001:
[s][/s]
aunty no be open heavens we dey talk for here o undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" by LegalBaby(f): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
grin gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja / Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] / Thin Tall Tony Arrives Lagos After His Eviction From Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.