Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) (35491 Views)

Have MMM Participants Given Up? / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by 4oyrsExperience(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ok

Next pls??
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
They want to dine with the devil grin grin grin
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by skarz: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
fuvk
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Divay22(f): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
So after MMM do una, una never still learn lesson.......That was how one guy here was trying to involve me, I won't mention his moniker grin grin grin grin grin grin..

I'll join when i have spare money, till then all my money has been accounted for and must be use for that purpose... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Inception(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bubblewitch:
I know one day I will kill someone and that someone wud b my younger brother, I hate him so much that I pray nothing good comes to his life.

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by deleo16(m): 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
cool
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Punctual(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bubblewitch:
I know one day I will kill someone and that someone wud b my younger brother, I hate him so much that I pray nothing good comes to his life.

cursing your younger bro. Like this?...someone neva battle naija problem finish make d person stil dey battle curse?
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by garex: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bubblewitch:
you well so?
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Progressive01(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
After mmm, I swore it will NEVER happen to me again, and trust me, it will NEVER! cheesy

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
The pain ponzi has caused people ehhhhhn,mouth no fit talk. ....Efcc and Icpc and Dss see work to do, but na to chase ant when big rat dey house dey spoil sontin

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by 12345baba(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
MMM still be the baba for the game

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by akanbiaa(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
I just got paid now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Koolking(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Same them right.

I don't pity whoever wants to die. Greed goes before suicide. Greedy people deserve to be wiped off for a sane society to strive
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by track247: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
When they commit sucide, I hope all those people here that were involved in bringing GHW down will be happy. Ponzi haters and co

2 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by yinkslinks(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
Agents everywhere. will you use get help to compare mmm that gives only stories. people should mind their business please.

8 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Myself2(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
@ OP
Why do you worry yourself about the fate of the goats and mugus that are greedy and stupid enough to fall for and take part in any ponzi scheme.
Whatever befalls any and everyone of them,they deserve it.Why do you care and allow some numbskulls come at you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by DollarAngel(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
softwerk:
I have been a victim of a Ponzi Scheme so i'm not writing this to claim that I am the smartest or have never fallen to the temptation of making quick MONEY!!!

I however also know that so many people will come after me on this one with contrary opinions but let the message be passed across all the same; SUICIDE IS ONLY A FAILURE'S WAY OUT!!!

Let's all be one another's keeper in these dark times but collectively shun Ponzi Schemes in whatever forms or formats they are re-introduced; this economic darkness and uncertainty fueling our GREED will NOT last forever!

Rediscover and rekindle your entrepreneurial never-say-die NIGERIAN spirit!

Shun Ponzi Schemes; Say no to Suicide!!!

Softwerk

Blame and Curse your incompetent President, Senate and GovernorsDecisions and policy, God will revenge on the poor masses behalf, poverty is giving more room for Ponzi to strive

6 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by omolola15(m): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
davodyguy:
We warned them, but they said it is because we were Jealous and filled with hate.

Now losers are feeling they should have listened to us.

The sweetest and the highest paying Risk Free, I repeat Risk free Investment is Nigerian Treasury bill and the ROI is just 17% for 365 days, not monthly like ponzi schemes make you believe.

I bought different TB from FG in Millions and after getting my 17%, my money is locked down with CBN till 2018. I have spent the upfront and I'm still certain my Principal would be given back to me in 2018

Bro please can you explain better? How does it work?
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by yinkslinks(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
uzobaby:
The pain ponzi has caused people ehhhhhn,mouth no fit talk. ....Efcc and Icpc and Dss see work to do, but na to chase ant when big rat dey house dey spoil sontin
All these you mentioned staffers do it too to survive.

5 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by akanbiaa(m): 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Using spare money is instructed just Cos of delays like this, borrowing money is totally out of it, since it's 50k he has he should have used 10k
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by yinkslinks(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2017

2 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by malware: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
The one that is reigning now is PPP 1000% in just one minute.

2 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Myself2(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bubblewitch:

Young man,your younger brother is not the source of your problem.With this your mindset,you are obviously a problem to yourself.Better go outside and take a breadth of fresh air to cleanse your mind.Then come lemme have a panel beater straighten your mind,cos it's twisted

3 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Frankdamaxx(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lol.
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by kaymart: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
Gosh!!!!!!
The population of ppl viewing this thread is a testimony to the fact that a good number of Nigerians actually invested in this scheme......Hmnnnnnn!

Meanwhile, Nairaland admin jus dey chill dey enjoy the heavy traffic......

Nawaoooo, Nigerians are no keepers of their own brothers as they widely claim.....

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by malware: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
yinkslinks:
evidence of payment.

Your time to purchase ota pia pia is imminent.

4 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by malware: 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
akanbiaa:
Using spare money is instructed just Cos of delays like this, borrowing money is totally out of it, since it's 50k he has he should have used 10k

Which one is spare money agai?

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by yinkslinks(m): 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
malware:

Your time to purchase ota pia pia is imminent.
I want you to know i do it with my clear eyes and i am eating better than you do. If it ever crashes, so be it. my business and not yours. mind your business so you can live longer on earth.

5 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by 12345baba(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
davodyguy:
We warned them, but they said it is because we were Jealous and filled with hate.

Now losers are feeling they should have listened to us.

The sweetest and the highest paying Risk Free, I repeat Risk free Investment is Nigerian Treasury bill and the ROI is just 17% for 365 days, not monthly like ponzi schemes make you believe.

I bought different TB from FG in Millions and after getting my 17%, my money is locked down with CBN till 2018. I have spent the upfront and I'm still certain my Principal would be given back to me in 2018
stay there and be talking rubbish o, keep waiting. U think this nonsense fg will give u that money? In your dreams, no be so we take buy transcorp shares! Where the shares Now? Even the federal only itself na ponzi system e be. the only difference be say they are legalized

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
This is what you get in a failed country. Everyone is now a scammer In this country. Please don't blame ghw or the girl, to make money is never easy.
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by malware: 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
yinkslinks:
I want you to know i do it with my clear eyes and i am eating better than you do. If it ever crashes, so be it. my business and not yours. mind your business so you can live longer on earth.

You mean minding my business like this?

2 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by gabrielsizou(m): 5:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
The earlier people started seeking other avenues than ponzi... The best them. Ponzi don cast!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / How To Invest In Federal Government Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.