Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,001 members, 7,828,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) (35490 Views)

Have MMM Participants Given Up? / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by davodyguy: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
omolola15:

Bro please can you explain better? How does it work?

not hard at all.

Visit any broker.

Tell them you want Treasury Bill.

There are 90 days, 181 days and 366 days tenor.

90 days rate would be about 3.3%

180 days would be about 7%

366 days would be about 14%

Calculations are done in compounding interest

Eg Amount X rate X tenor/365 days

Say you want to drop 500,000
Assume today's rate is 15% per year

calcultion would be

500,000X 0.15X 182/365

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
ekems2017:
You are going no where. You shall live and conclude what we all started.
Amen
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by davodyguy: 5:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
12345baba:
stay there and be talking rubbish o, keep waiting. U think this nonsense fg will give u that money? In your dreams, no be so we take buy transcorp shares! Where the shares Now? Even the federal only itself na ponzi system e be. the only difference be say they are legalized

You're talking nonsense and only shows you're plainly ignorant.

TB is not Shares.

Go back to School and learn.

I've been into this for a while now.

I've invested Millions and the FG paid back.

Go and learn and take yourself out of ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by DaMotivator(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
Bubblewitch:
I know one day I will kill someone and that someone wud b my younger brother, I hate him so much that I pray nothing good comes to his life.
GOSH....DATS HARSH.....i don't know wat he did or wat have been happening with u guys...but sibling's fighting should never degrade to actual death threat....take it easy my dear...don't follow this line of thought

2 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by omolola15(m): 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
davodyguy:

not hard at all.

Visit any broker.

Tell them you want Treasury Bill.

There are 90 days, 181 days and 366 days tenor.

90 days rate would be about 3.3%

180 days would be about 7%

366 days would be about 14%

Calculations are done in compounding interest

Eg Amount X rate X tenor/365 days

Say you want to drop 500,000
Assume today's rate is 15% per year

calcultion would be

500,000X 0.15X 182/365

Are you in lagos? Any broker you can refer me to?
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by davodyguy: 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
omolola15:

yes. PM me. I can link you to my broker
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by dominique(f): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Shun Ponzi Schemes, people will never listen. MMM participants were hurling insults. GHW participants were heaping curses and issuing death threats. To what end? This so-called ponzi scheme that some people believe is the key to financial freedom is actually a demonic tool which fuels greed and makes monsters out of people. No ponzi scheme has ever ended well at any point in history, they all follow te same pattern leaving a huge trail of bitterness and frustration.

Shun Ponzi Schemes!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nice thread for testimonies

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by eph12(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
All these clowns. I don't pity them at all. They are asking GHW to give them money from where?

5 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by kenostika(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
See them,evil people that never mind their business as if they can help their fellow citizens.Is no longer mmm now but GHW because they are waxing stronger.Pains shall be most of ur portion this year.Nigeria is filled the the most heartless and wicked people on earth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
when they tell them not to join... they would say "is it your money?"
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by maasoap(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
kenostika:
Learn to mind ur business.Look for something bettter to do with ur life.I can see that you sleep on that GHWX forum reading comments.Jobless and evil fool.
"Pathetic" is the title of the story of your life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2017

7 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
softwerk:
More...Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44

Meanwhile mods in programming section allow ponzi threads to thrive

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by maasoap(m): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
kenostika:
See them,evil people that never mind their business as if they can help their fellow citizens.Is no longer mmm now but GHW because they are waxing stronger.[s]Pains shall be most of ur portion this year.[/s]Nigeria is filled the the most heartless and wicked people on earth.

Small small. Just brace yourself up for the pain that's coming your way soon. Greedy and uncouth barrstard.

5 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by darqly(m): 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
GHWX, PH, GH, X3...I mean just WTF... angry angry
People will never get sense, keep begging your admins to release your GHs. After this, there are still more you can patronize to recoup your funds....or lose more.. grin

2 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
More evidence..lol

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by obstead200(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
davodyguy:
We warned them, but they said it is because we were Jealous and filled with hate.

Now losers are feeling they should have listened to us.

The sweetest and the highest paying Risk Free, I repeat Risk free Investment is Nigerian Treasury bill and the ROI is just 17% for 365 days, not monthly like ponzi schemes make you believe.

I bought different TB from FG in Millions and after getting my 17%, my money is locked down with CBN till 2018. I have spent the upfront and I'm still certain my Principal would be given back to me in 2018
pls, how exactly did u go about investing in the treasury bills? Is it thru ur banker?
Cos those bankers really don't make it easy for one to invest in tb
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by sarahade(f): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ghwx pays.

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by macaranta(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3700235/ghw-finished-me-members-asked/2#54894130

See my analysis here... Whoever is coming up with this new policy is simply telling you that Ghw has crashed, all this talk bout fraudsters taking over their platform is just nonsense talk. They can run a filter program to fish out fraudulent people from the old platform not creating a new one and freezing people's money.
However don't ever contemplate suicide, if anything give your self a pat on the back that you are a risk taker and see this one as one of those risks that didn't pay off.

Visit macaranta.com today to learn teach and earn online

6 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by biztip: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
@op. d problem of ponzi in Nigeria is only those who go into it without knowing what actually it is. ponzis re meant to crash and when it does some will go smiling while others bittered. people should just know its a game and not a real biz or investment. what I discovered is st d more people lose money in such schemes d more more people join, no matter how u antagonize ponzis it won't make people stop doing it BC no matter d dreadful nature of HIV people stil visit prostitutes. most people who re into ponzi these days have understood dt its either a win or lose game.

5 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ghwx pays

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by rozayx5(m): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
ponzi?

continues binary trading undecided
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Kakamorufu(m): 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
thank God I lost interest after registering. Mehn, make Una take heart oo. I dodged a bullet smiley

2 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by dearie(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
omolola15:

Just walk into any commercial bank...it's as easy as making a cash deposit.
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by rozayx5(m): 5:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
davodyguy:
We warned them, but they said it is because we were Jealous and filled with hate.

The sweetest and the highest paying Risk Free, I repeat Risk free Investment is Nigerian Treasury bill and the ROI is just 17% for 365 days, not monthly like ponzi schemes make you believe.

I bought different TB from FG in Millions and after getting my 17%, my money is locked down with CBN till 2018. I have spent the upfront and I'm still certain my Principal would be given back to me in 2018

t bills.lol

that one na investment

inflation has wiped out your profit cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by rozayx5(m): 5:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
12345baba:
stay there and be talking rubbish o, keep waiting. U think this nonsense fg will give u that money? In your dreams, no be so we take buy transcorp shares! Where the shares Now? Even the federal only itself na ponzi system e be. the only difference be say they are legalized

dem don scame the guy

t bills na for lazy people who no sabi biz

5 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by akanbiaa(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
davodyguy:

The guys complain is that it will take longer time than expected to get his money back that's if he provides help of 5k monthly, Even if this guy invest in treasury bill he will put all his money and not have the patience to wait for the tenure to mature, those who divided their money into 5 places and used only 1 are those enjoying GHWX not those who put school fees, house rent life savings etc and can't wait.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / How To Invest In Federal Government Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.