Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) (35489 Views)

Have MMM Participants Given Up? / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by successgroup(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
MOD, PLEASE BE WATCHFUL, ALL THOSE POSTING A CHINESE STORIES ARE SCAMMERS BEHIND GHWX. THEIR DIRTY WRITEUP IS TO DIVERT OUR ATTENTION FROM THE MAIN ISSUE ON GROUND.
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by eudoh940(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
abeg OP u try... plenty clap for u as u make front page... Pls iya zobo, 5litres for the OP.... him composition make sense well well....
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by successgroup(m): 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
imagrg:

Why do you always seek the downfall of a revolutionary scheme that was originally conceived by a foreigner trying to turn around financial rigmarole that used to be at the reserve of the rich, to favour the poor. You have a sadistic intent to continue to enslave the poor and encourage suicidal tendency. Nairaland is full of sadists and haters of this financial revolution that is spreading round the world.
Haters target the trusted and the more stable platforms that tend to bring paliative answers to the underprivileged financial struggles which the laid down world economic system fails to address. Haters of these system fail to understand too that the banks use same method of get from Peter to Paul system to meet their financial obligations. If you doubt this, spread false panic about any bank and see if it will not crumble like a pack of cards!
Punzi haters should stop feeding on the displeasure of others and concentrate on puncturing punzi sites set up by yahoo boys to defraud the public. Stop frustrating the stable and paying ones. I am a beneficiary of the said punzi site and I was paid part of my outstanding balance this evening. Send a message to me via my signature and let me show you recent proof of payment. You are not even aware of recent changes on the platform. Seun is paying you to derail the system, and I can assure you, that we are pulling down the old system which your uninformed mind still hold strongly to. Our system has come to stay; not even Nairaland can stop it! Stop derailing this platform or you will incur the wrath of God for trying to frustrate this laudable intention.

MR MAN, U ARE SCAM. GO AWAY WITH UR USELESS GHWX. MY 500K IS HANGING IN BALANCE AS AN OUTSTANDING FUND WHICH HAVE VOW NEVER TO RELEASE A SINGLE KOBO TO U SCAMMERS AGAIN.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by gentle007(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
successgroup:

MR MAN, U ARE SCAM. GO AWAY WITH UR USELESS GHWX. MY 500K IS HANGING IN BALANCE AS AN OUTSTANDING FUND WHICH HAVE VOW NEVER TO RELEASE A SINGLE KOBO TO U SCAMMERS AGAIN.
You guys make me laugh. Like you paid the money to ghw personal account. The earlier you understood the concept of p2p, the better for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
yinkslinks:
All these you mentioned staffers do it too to survive.
aaaahhhh....more suicide be that nah
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by gentle007(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2017
successgroup:
MOD, PLEASE BE WATCHFUL, ALL THOSE POSTING A CHINESE STORIES ARE SCAMMERS BEHIND GHWX. THEIR DIRTY WRITEUP IS TO DIVERT OUR ATTENTION FROM THE MAIN ISSUE ON GROUND.
The issue on ground is that you got scammed in the process of scamming others. Do you even bother to ask how the supposed 30% you would have gotten would come? In ponzi, it is either u r in or out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by chessguru(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
Dey there dey lament , I have already gotten back 50% of my outstanding GH .....GHW is very well organized ......provide help and get your outstanding .....GHW is good

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Jakumo(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Anyone who writes such gibberish DESERVES to lose their life savings to scam artists.

Money is not meant for everybody. Some people are better off starving to death due to their own gullibility, enabling them to go ahead and croak in a timely fashion, hopefully before getting a chance to pollute the gene pool, while others are just too brain-dead to appreciate the value of money, meaning that tricking such imbeciles out of what little money they have should be regarded as a public service intended to hasten the death from starvation of individuals who have already wasted far too much oxygen on this planet.
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by OTEGA1: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
XGhw is big scam.They created new website told everybody to migrate and to start afresh.....

Now folks are PHing money is paid to who wen everybody is starting again

4 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Chinex2000(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
All dis people nd dem bringing deres predicaments about online schemes into social networks nd blogg..
1st how are dey helping you nd most of all dis pple nd talk about dis money or dat money being stranded are false nd those pple dat are bringing d system down by putting fear in d minds of first timers nd those dat sincerly wnt to gain nd invest in d system!!!

Nobody send you put money inside the scheme,u no come meet anybody to council you b4 putting ur moni in d scheme...me to i get abt 200k now inside dere nd i trust d admins we'll gt our raba bck jst follow d step provided nd tin will work out fine am sure about....nd stop pastering ur problem to pple cus some jst want to hear without even tinking abt way to help you out.

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by macaranta(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lol another brainwashed oaf or Admin of ghwx
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by modath(f): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
Progressive01:
After mmm, I swore it will NEVER happen to me again, and trust me, it will NEVER! cheesy

smiley smiley ... No wonder my xmas hamper hang. smiley

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by ajayidayo2012: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nma27:
People will never learn......
No they wont..im sure that at this very moment someone is reading this and still paying money somewhere to a ponzi scheme....

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by MOSICATED5(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
Run for ur life. Don't redonate a dime same thing Donation hub said after redonation they folded up.

3 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by davodyguy: 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
rozayx5:

t bills.lol

that one na investment

inflation has wiped out your profit cheesy cheesy
smh. You have no idea of what you're saying
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Progressive01(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
modath:

smiley smiley ... No wonder my xmas hamper hang. smiley
See ehn Mo, nothing don pain me pass that mmm stuff. All the while I resisted throwing money in there. When the testimonies became too much to ignore, I decided, heck, let me give it a shot and, boom, burst went the scheme!

Most painful was that I was due to cash out two days before the freeze.

Haven't even logged in since they "came back". I knew it would only amount to a waste of time.

Moved on since.

Good money I lost sha.

How you dey?

5 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by yusufhaji(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
In fact. I hate ponzi schemes now. I'd be ready to sacrifice my 50k that's with them just to quit it for good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by franzis(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
DollarAngel:

Blame and Curse your incompetent President, Senate and GovernorsDecisions and policy, God will revenge on the poor masses behalf, poverty is giving more room for Ponzi to strive
i tend to disagree with you, the blame alone can't be on the government , the major problem is ourselves we are driven by so much greed,i would admit i am a victim, i also have a thriving business so it's not poverty... I have over a million stuck in both mmm and ghw, i also discovered that when participating in these schemes you eyes,minds and thoughts are closed to huge and better opportunities surrounding you, or why is it after my money got trapped that i saw many opportunities i could have invested the money into guaranteed to bring huge returns ..Please shun Ponzi schemes , the guiders in mmm are only concerned about the bonuses they get from you,that's why they always sound it out PH to GH on their groups, and if u notice every of their so called weekly guiders meeting updates is always centred around the same story line...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by marvelling(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
chessguru:
Dey there dey lament , I have already gotten back 50% of my outstanding GH .....GHW is very well organized ......provide help and get your outstanding .....GHW is good

you can lie for Africa! tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
successgroup:

Ponzi creators are bastards. The next scammer wey I go jam fit die o.

3 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by sshalom(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
Jumping into all these types of schemes is like diving head first from a 15 floors building. Greediness leads to NOTHING at the end of the day and really we have no one to blame but ourselves when we fall victim.

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by yinkslinks(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
bro all those shouting suicide are the ones killing the system trust me. they are not participants
uzobaby:
aaaahhhh....more suicide be that nah

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by deruxzy: 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Make una dey kill una self o, all I know is dat GHWX PAID ME 2day.
I copied only that section but u see where people were paid, scroll pass am or maybe ur screenshot stopped working.

3 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by madapcmod: 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
The moment GHW started matching ppl at day 1, I knew their end was near based on MMM experience.

I ran away, thank God I got my money back, only lost d 30% bonus

3 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Ade3000yrs(m): 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
tragic matters!!
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by odimbannamdi(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
davodyguy:

You're talking nonsense and only shows you're plainly ignorant.

TB is not Shares.

Go back to School and learn.

I've been into this for a while now.

I've invested Millions and the FG paid back.

Go and learn and take yourself out of ignorance.

Hello sir,

I have a very viable importation business at the moment, but lack adequate funds to fully establish it.

If you are interested in investing, kindly PM me let's chat. I will offer reasonable ROI in the short term.
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by divinelove(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Didn't read all dt poo but borrowing to PH is only for greedy idiots when u r warned to use urs spare money
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by chessguru(m): 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
marvelling:

you can lie for Africa! tongue
Na you sabi .... GHW rocks ..... we who PH just our spare are using our GH to meet daily needs ..... Greed kills people ..... tose who play safe gain more in the long run ........ another 30 k in the bag today GHW is the bomb
lets goooo there . MMM too dey rock .... GHing on thursday another 17 k plus referal . CMA is coming in waiting to be matched . use little cash you can afford no stress

5 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by AuroraB(f): 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
deleo16:
smiley
Bros, you know something we don't know? wink grin
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by goodguygonebad: 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
It's double standard if @seun and his mods pull down any thread in favour of GHW and quickly move to FP any thread that lives to kill it.

FYI, you're among the ones killing anyone committing suicide. Your platform works to mess the system up. So blood's on your hands if you care to know.

It bugs me to imagine how nairaland would have survived without traffic. Nothing remains forever

5 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by modath(f): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Progressive01:
See ehn Mo, nothing don pain me pass that mmm stuff. All the while I resisted throwing money in there. When the testimonies became too much to ignore, I decided, heck, let me give it a shot and, boom, burst went the scheme!

Most painful was that I was due to cash out two days before the freeze.

Haven't even logged in since they "came back". I knew it would only amount to a waste of time.

Moved on since.

Good money I lost sha.

How you dey?

I don't know if I should cheesy or cry , but hug all the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / How To Invest In Federal Government Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.