Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) (35487 Views)

Have MMM Participants Given Up? / How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Flatties: 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Oh I get it..

Their forum is taking away your traffic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by jackmore64(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2017
Because of 10% down payment, this enemies of ghw can no more penetrate ghwx website anymore to corrupt it with fake ph of 2 million .

they have now form a new strategy to go to ghw forum to create fake posts and start writing and spreading malicious information.

I Will not insult you nor Judge you. I leave u in the hands of God and your conscient . Yes, it is true we have outstanding gh to collect, but you never bordered to inform the public that, it is people like u that caused it, and u also failed to be honest enough to tell thesame audience that, people have started getting back there ogh.

Wud you want to say that you did not see any positive thoughts and testimonies in thesame forum where you created these negative post to decive people here?

Whatever a mAn sow, that is what he will reap. My brother, I advise that u learn to sow good seeds.

Bless you.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by missyadorable(f): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
That was how they complained about MMM...The same MMM that provided a car for me last december

This same GHW I started wt 50 dollars worth of bitcoins in Sept, I made 2000 dollars worth of bitcoins in January and closed shop!

what people don't know : start ponzi schemes early.
don't wait to see who and who are gaining before you join.

Don't take late risk!

ponzi is sweet..

I am watching Man utd vs Everton

If my comment pains you,coman beat me.

5 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by jconsulting(f): 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
I always laugh when I read post like this, so many people thought Ponzi scheme have come to librate them not knowing is going to aggravate their suffering, Nigerians don't​ play by the rules , put your spare money not your life savings.........
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Mich1988: 9:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
You people don't have job, why is it every time you always talk about ghw. You better face your life so that you will not die untimely death all because of ghwx.
Useless set of people.

2 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by akanbiaa(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
dominique:
Shun Ponzi Schemes, people will never listen. MMM participants were hurling insults. GHW participants were heaping curses and issuing death threats. To what end? This so-called ponzi scheme that some people believe is the key to financial freedom is actually a demonic tool which fuels greed and makes monsters out of people. No ponzi scheme has ever ended well at any point in history, they all follow te same pattern leaving a huge trail of bitterness and frustration.

Shun Ponzi Schemes!!!
it's actually paid haters, if you doubt ask the opinion of someone you know and trust who is in GHWX to update you and give you candid opinion
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by segebase(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
chessguru:
Na you sabi .... GHW rocks ..... we who PH just our spare are using our GH to meet daily needs ..... Greed kills people ..... tose who play safe gain more in the long run ........ another 30 k in the bag today GHW is the bomb
lets goooo there . MMM too dey rock .... GHing on thursday another 17 k plus referal . CMA is coming in waiting to be matched . use little cash you can afford no stress

nice one bro....dem want us to dump ponzi n join baba ijebu or betja...lost lotta money in betting than ponzi..gain lootta money in ponzi since have started

4 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by imagrg(m): 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
Evil people abound on Nairaland. They are paid to come here to spread hate and panic! What is your gain in this nonsense talks and why tell lies about a system that truely works? You killed the other magnificent money making system and now, you are out for this. Is it only in Nigeria punzi exists?
Use your spare cash is the rule. It is like betting.
Shut up your mouths and let people decide their destiny and not be tied to this old system of the rich intimidating the poor. Punzi scheme thrives on give to get. Let's continue this system to shame Seun and his cohorts.

2 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by imagrg(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
successgroup:

MR MAN, U ARE SCAM. GO AWAY WITH UR USELESS GHWX. MY 500K IS HANGING IN BALANCE AS AN OUTSTANDING FUND WHICH HAVE VOW NEVER TO RELEASE A SINGLE KOBO TO U SCAMMERS AGAIN.
Remember, always use spare cash not your house rent, to ph!
Ph and get part of your outstanding gh. I have just gotten mine today!

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by goodguygonebad: 12:01am On Apr 05, 2017
Like Seun can survive without traffic. They will be deleting testimony threads and be allowing negative threads to hit the front page. That's too low for you guys. Yes you the mods. Don't be biased. And stop all these crab mentality. It leads to nowhere.

Xlpacks:
Thunder fire the useless MOD that deleted my GHWx testimony thread I created few minutes ago

2 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by plenitude(m): 1:06am On Apr 05, 2017
Honestly....before Indulging into anything,you ought to know the risk it involves....and most people here on nairaland contributed to the recent problem being encountered by ghw.....it was working perfectly before sane humans started creating bogus account....if you ain't ready to be part of ponzi,stay off,why creating problems for those who are into it....

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 05, 2017
yinkslinks:
bro all those shouting suicide are the ones killing the system trust me. they are not participants
hmmmmmm....I'm a sis oooo...please don't say so if you have never been a victim
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by davit: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2017
Only idiots and the gullible who are desperately looking for a way to make quick money do ponzi scheme. Invest your money in a legit way not ponzi. Read up about ponzi to fully understand that it is not an investment in any way.

. A word is indeed enough for the wise.
Keep deceiving yourselves about getting paid 10%. Your time of wailing approaches.

3 Likes

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by henrimoto(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2017
Osama10:
grin
A won Yahoo boys ti take over! Eyin ke! eti mo nkan kan..

After witnessing how MMM crashed, you still participate in ponzi games.
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by simplibaba(m): 10:19am On Apr 05, 2017
12345baba:
stay there and be talking rubbish o, keep waiting. U think this nonsense fg will give u that money? In your dreams, no be so we take buy transcorp shares! Where the shares Now? Even the federal only itself na ponzi system e be. the only difference be say they are legalized

Educate your self on how treasury bills works and stop displaying your ignorance on public forum
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 09, 2017
modath:

smiley smiley ... No wonder my xmas hamper hang. smiley
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 12, 2017
Shun Ponzi Schemes. That's my simple advice.

1 Like

Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by ewaa: 1:06am On May 04, 2017
you can continue your gospel of hatred but people are wiser now than before and they wont bow to cheap blackmail like before.Afterall its their money i tire for you oh. Alert just dey enter left and right abi you wan register make i give you link ewu.
Re: GHWx: Stranded Participants Threaten Suicide (Screen Shots) by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:18am On May 04, 2017
ewaa:
you can continue your gospel of hatred but people are wiser now than before and they wont bow to cheap blackmail like before.Afterall its their money i tire for you oh. Alert just dey enter left and right abi you wan register make i give you link ewu.
You dey mind the mofo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Transberg : Transport Company Stocks. / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / How To Invest In Federal Government Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.