Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG (37811 Views)

Release Nnamdi Kanu's Dead Body - FFK Tells Buhari / "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army / See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by Abefe421(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
ManMountain:
More like Biafran artistes.
I support his release anyway. Time to go see the wife and son
I'm sure he must have learn one or two lessons on the complexities and nuances of the Nigeria nation.
hmmmmmm.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by Visible007: 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu A man of integrity, respected and loved by lovers of freedom all over the world, I respect you

19 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by dotcomnamename: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
BrutalJab:
Afonjas and Zombies will die of heart attack tonight o.

Whats this one saying?

11 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by Abefe421(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
Next pls.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by centboy123456(m): 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
together we will get there up biafra down Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by berrystunn(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Release who? How can you release someone who promised to burn down a hole nation if he's arrested. He must fulfill his promises O!

I no tell una sey na prison he go end up if he dare enter 9ja? grin

How old are You?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by sassiemyk: 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
But sincerely speaking, let's put sentiments aside, what did this man do that will make him spend so many years in jail even after he was granted bail. When they say democracy I wonder how its defined in Nigeria. This man's case is not any worse than the looters and stealers of public funds. He preached Biafra, has d Biafrans killed half of what the herdsmen killed? I mean, it's inhuman to deny a man his rights for so long talk more flout court order to release such a man.

20 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Its gud for the Igbos celeb chapter to show solidarity for one of theirs. Baba Bubu sud consider them too, doz guys don tey for jail o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by Agumbankembu: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
berrystunn:

How old are You?

Probably under 10.

7 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by thwarrior72: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
There will be sleepless night in the land of Skull minners, Rist havesters and Head hunters republic......hehehe

Cc midolstudent

13 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by Agumbankembu: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
photoshoot:
Story..

He should enjoy his beans... undecided

Radarada

Even the slimy ewedu that u used to chop before, u no see chop.

Akpurude!

12 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by willibounce1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Are they upcoming artiste? I no know them abeg. Kanu should cool down. Putin is coming to save him.

4 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by berrystunn(m): 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
dotcomnamename:

My 4th son is older and wiser than you.

Usu, now I understand.

3 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by berrystunn(m): 5:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Probably under 10.

Go and read your books then.
This is for adult
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by speezyWears: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
In my opinion, the problem of the south-east is not marginalization. The problem of the south-east is the south-east themselves.

The IPOB are hypocritical in their wailing. They have failed to look critically inward and identify the root cause of their problems which is their leaders. In all the years of crying of neglect, has there ever been a withholding of their Federal government Allocation? what happened to it. has there ever being a ban or reduction in the numbers of senators representing the region? Do the governors not embezzle the monies? Do they scream sacrilege and wail about their failed leaders?

The sad answer is a resounding NO.

Until the Igbos start to look inwards and force their elected leaders to do the work they were elected to do, nothing would be achieved. The leaders are probably happy with the freedom rants as it offers a soothing distraction from their gross inefficiencies and scandalous activities. I dare say that some of them even sponsor this movements.

My earnest prayer is that IPOB wailers will receive sense soon enough and attack the problem where it should be attacked.

6 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by kjhova(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2017
Isn't it altogether so weird that UNITED NIGERIAN ARTISTES are rallying for the release of a secessionist BIAFRAN?

I would want a list of the Board of this association to see the names and confirm how "united Nigerian" the association really is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by eponoloyin: 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
release fire..

3 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by binsanni(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fortune212:
Weather they like it or not, Biafra Nation must come true. To those of you out there abusing Nnamdi Kanu, it shall take you unaware.

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by asatemple(f): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ka Chineke mezie okwu

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by intruxive(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lol, onikukeje of kuje is going no where! Until he come out and publicly apologies for calling nigeria a zoo and singing the national anthem. grin then we will consider reducing the death penalty to life in kuje as the king of kuje

4 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
#Release Nnmadi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by ipodstinks: 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
snika:
OK. But Shekau is greater that Awolowo, Abiola, Tinubu, Ooni of Ife and Oduduwa.

Abubakar Shekau is the president in-waiting once the South West gets Oduduwa Republic.
please kindly point out the sense in this.

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
BrutalJab:
Afonjas and Zombies will die of heart attack tonight o.
Are you guys actually senseless ? What will cause heart attack when its not that albino has escaped or been released.People like you actually make them call your race Flat heads.

5 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
snika:
OK. But Shekau is greater that Awolowo, Abiola, Tinubu, Ooni of Ife and Oduduwa.

Abubakar Shekau is the president in-waiting once the South West gets Oduduwa Republic.
We don hear

3 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by FTBOY: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
nnamdi kanu is just a tool in the hands of politicians.

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by graphiti: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by Btruth: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
I supported his release too. Federal government biko, please, ejo ooo. I'm sure he would have learn one or 2 lessons now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna / LMAO Top Funny moments During the Elections- Synord / Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.