Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG (37812 Views)

Release Nnamdi Kanu's Dead Body - FFK Tells Buhari / "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army / See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by SilentBaker: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
Mekwen:
Are you guys actually senseless ? What will cause heart attack when its not that albino has escaped or been released.People like you actually make them call your race Flat heads.
Expatiate in pellucid words. You speaking Arabic in an English forum.

2 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by teamchocolate: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Biafran artistes you mean grin

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by AllBusiness(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
toofit007:
is there any sense in this your write up? in your subsequent write up, don't let gross hatred for nnamdi January override your sense of judgement. you only mentioned the bail that was granted to him by the magistrate court, what about the unconditional release granted to him by justice Ademola, why didn't you include it in your write up? now you mentioned kanu asking of guns and bullet, I bet you, you did not watch that video when you were psychologically OK, probably you were on osogbo weed. I am with the video and I do watch it almost every day to see if I can see anywhere kanu requested for a weapon to wage war against Nigeria government but what I keep on seeing and kanu mentioning was guns and bullet for self defence, especially when he mentioned the issues of Fulani herdsmen cropping gradually into biafra land which the government of buhari has refused to protect the people of old Eastern region from those blood sucking vampires. so Mr man go back and re-watch the video, kanu never requested for guns to carry out an attack on Nigeria government rather it was purely a call for self defence he made. by the way, how do you thing that such video will be valid or useful exhibit and the DSS are yet to call the attention of the judge to that video of more than two years now that kanu has been in detention? the Nigeria government that I know will stop at nothing to get evidence to nail him, but I can assure you right how they don't have.

This is why Biafra will never happen. Read what the person you quoted wrote. Read what your reply him. You can see clearly he was very polite with a constructive write up. But you started your own with insult and ended it with insult. That is why Biafra will never and ever happen because you can demand such with arrogant, insult and hate. Just relax and read your reply to him again. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by SilentBaker: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
kjhova:

Let me clear a few of your points raised, my dear friend.

1) Kanu was granted bail on initial charges however the government rushed him back to court on fresh charges before he could perfect his bail terms. On this new charges, the court refused him bail and remanded him to prison custody. An ECOWAS court ruled continued detention of Kanu to be infringement of his rights however the government appealed and prayed maintenance of status quo ante. As we speak, the case is still on-going and has been adjourned to April 27. So frankly, the government is not holding him against a court order as is popularly suggested.

2) Nnamdi Kanu, while advocating for Biafra, committed specific offences in violation of the Nigerian constitution and Laws of the Federal Republic. He set up and operated an unlicensed and illegal radio station, he broadcasted hate programes against fellow Nigerians of other ethnic groups, he was seen in a youtube video soliciting for arms at a conference in America, his agents (in line with his instructions) illegally used MTN Nigeria cell masts to house radio antennas for the illegal broadcast station and he was actively soliciting the destruction of the Nigerian state as it is presently constituted. These are treasonable criminal offences for which no sane government will have no choice but to put him behind bars and on trial.

3) We should do something and fast too about this killer gangs roaming the country so I agree with your grievance about the so-called Fulani herdsmen. However, this does not exonorate Nnamdi Kanu from his criminal actions for which he ought to face trial.
I'm not aligning with any side but in my own stance, it doesn't come off right and wise to say that the Director of the Radio Biafra is in the clink and indicted under counts of the dissemination of "hate speeches" whilst the Director of BBC Hausa is walking a free man: same measure should be meted out to him proportionately or is it 'cause his (BBC Hausa) is propagating hate speeches against other tribes and religions in favour of the northerners?

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
snika:
OK. But Shekau is greater than Awolowo, Abiola, Tinubu, Ooni of Ife and Oduduwa.

Abubakar Shekau is the president in-waiting once the South West gets Oduduwa Republic.
Lol are you pained coz I don't know why the leadership of oduduwa take consign u. Even if na Osama wey don die, e no consign u
Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by professorchuks(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
calculator123:
Nice from them.Where are those e-warriors,War start

I lyk observing
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by sassiemyk: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=kjhova post=55262838]

Let me clear a few of your points raised, my dear friend.

1) Kanu was granted bail on initial charges however the government rushed him back to court on fresh charges before he could perfect his bail terms. On this new charges, the court refused him bail and remanded him to prison custody. An ECOWAS court ruled continued detention of Kanu to be infringement of his rights however the government appealed and prayed maintenance of status quo ante. As we speak, the case is still on-going and has been adjourned to April 27. So frankly, the government is not holding him against a court order as is popularly suggested.

2) Nnamdi Kanu, while advocating for Biafra, committed specific offences in violation of the Nigerian constitution and Laws of the Federal Republic. He set up and operated an unlicensed and illegal radio station, he broadcasted hate programes against fellow Nigerians of other ethnic groups, he was seen in a youtube video soliciting for arms at a conference in America, his agents (in line with his instructions) illegally used MTN Nigeria cell masts to house radio antennas for the illegal broadcast station and he was actively soliciting the destruction of the Nigerian state as it is presently constituted. These are treasonable criminal offences for which no sane government will have no choice but to put him behind bars and on trial.

3) We should do something and fast too about this killer gangs roaming the country so I agree with your grievance about the so-called Fulani herdsmen. However, this does not exonorate Nnamdi Kanu from his criminal actions for which he ought to face trial

Wow, thanks for making things so crystal clear. Guess we shud be asking FG to forgive him. I'm sure he has learnt his lessons.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by kjhova(m): 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
sassiemyk:
Wow, thanks for making things so crystal clear. Guess we shud be asking FG to forgive him. I'm sure he has learnt his lessons

The process of judicial proceedings is not for people to learn lessons, no, it is for the fulfilment of the principles of the laws of the federation.

Can I forgive a rapist because he is now sober and remorseful while the victim wrights in pain and shame? No. No matter the remorse, the full weight of the law must still be brought to bear.

If Nnamdi Kanu is found guilty of high treason, he will very well deserve the death penalty or life jail term sentence that the charge of treason carries. If the court finds him not guilty, that's that..he goes home.

2 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by BLACKdagger: 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
LoveMe4real:
go to skul u no go na drug u dy kari

When cheap afonja asheeewo speaks u can easily point it out.
Nyash u no get boobi nko?.. chaa !!chaa!
U come short like dwarf join.. are u zacheus wife? undecided
Drug busines is still better dan afonja skul mining..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by sapele914(m): 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fortune212:
Weather they like it or not, Biafra Nation must come true. To those of you out there abusing Nnamdi Kanu, it shall take you unaware.
You could go and join him,i believe there are enough rooms at Kuje prisons. grin
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by Oblang(m): 11:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Are u tired of waiting for him to sing the National anthem of Nigeria and say Inshallahu at the end?
Are you tired of saying "kuje and watery beans"?

Are you weary of mounting on your rusted brown roof and shouting "sentence him to death by hanging"?

Say one more nasty stuff, and i will plank your skull into bicycle seat mode.

OK let him rot in kuje then...

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by sapele914(m): 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
BrutalJab:
Afonjas and Zombies will die of heart attack tonight o.
Why that some ibo musicians went to sing for the criminal in prison?

2 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by kjhova(m): 11:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
SilentBaker:

I'm not aligning with any side but in my own stance, it doesn't come off right and wise to say that the Director of the Radio Biafra is in the clink and indicted under counts of the dissemination of "hate speeches" whilst the Director of BBC Hausa is walking a free man: same measure should be meted out to him proportionately or is it 'cause his (BBC Hausa) is propagating hate speeches against other tribes and religions in favour of the northerners?

Wow! Did you just make this allegation up or have I really missed a major news item lately?

What did the Director of BBC Hausa Services say? When did he say it? Was it print medium, radio or TV? Who is the current Director of BBC Hausa? Does the title "Director" even exist in BBC Huasa Services?

Kindly help with any available link to this alleged hate speech from BBC Hausa Services.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by Splendid235: 11:35pm On Apr 04, 2017
SAY NO TO ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND AGAIN.#saynotoelectioninBIAFRAlandagain
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by LoveDecay(m): 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
kjhova:

Wow! Did you just make this allegation up or have I really missed a major news item lately?

What did the Director of BBC Hausa Services say? When did he say it? Was it print medium, radio or TV? Who is the current Director of BBC Hausa? Does the title "Director" even exist in BBC Huasa Services?

Kindly help with any available link to this alleged hate speech from BBC Hausa Services.

Thank you.

Bros , easterners ... na only lie they sweet them ooh. All you gotta do is lie and they will love you. I can't understand it.

@IPOBExposed ... where u at!

2 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by Izumarock70(m): 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
Oblang:

OK let him rot in kuje then...
I give u this

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
LoveDecay:

Bros , easterners ... na only lie they sweet them ooh. All you gotta do is lie and they will love you. I can't understand it.

Don't say Easterners say Liepods

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by toofit007: 5:30am On Apr 05, 2017
AllBusiness:

This is why Biafra will never happen. Read what the person you quoted wrote. Read what your reply him. You can see clearly he was very polite with a constructive write up. But you started your own with insult and ended it with insult. That is why Biafra will never and ever happen because you can demand such with arrogant, insult and hate. Just relax and read your reply to him again. Smh.
I take responsibility for what I write, but I do not take responsibility to the way you understand it. firstly, u shouldn't have written something without proper investigation into what you desire to write, doing that will amount to misleading the public. ensure you go into your subsequent write-up with facts and figures. we are online 24/7 to trash up cabbage write up such as yours and in the process, any instrument I adopt, I feel comfortable with it ensure that you reason properly before any of your misleading write up. I am here to correct you and not to pat you on the back, in everything you do get sense but above all get understanding. now pertaining to the issue of Biafra coming or not coming, I can assure you Biafra is here already it is just a matter of time for you to see it. God bless you as you reason like human being. shalom.

1 Like

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by kjhova(m): 5:32am On Apr 05, 2017
toofit007:
is there any sense in this your write up? in your subsequent write up, don't let gross hatred for nnamdi January override your sense of judgement. you only mentioned the bail that was granted to him by the magistrate court, what about the unconditional release granted to him by justice Ademola, why didn't you include it in your write up? now you mentioned kanu asking of guns and bullet, I bet you, you did not watch that video when you were psychologically OK, probably you were on osogbo weed. I am with the video and I do watch it almost every day to see if I can see anywhere kanu requested for a weapon to wage war against Nigeria government but what I keep on seeing and kanu mentioning was guns and bullet for self defence, especially when he mentioned the issues of Fulani herdsmen cropping gradually into biafra land which the government of buhari has refused to protect the people of old Eastern region from those blood sucking vampires. so Mr man go back and re-watch the video, kanu never requested for guns to carry out an attack on Nigeria government rather it was purely a call for self defence he made. by the way, how do you thing that such video will be valid or useful exhibit and the DSS are yet to call the attention of the judge to that video of more than two years now that kanu has been in detention? the Nigeria government that I know will stop at nothing to get evidence to nail him, but I can assure you right how they don't have.

The magistrate court did not grant him bail rather the case was struck out of the court on the grounds of contested jurisdiction. Justice Ademola did grant bail however I cannot recall it being unconditional as you claimed. And before the bail terms of N2million bond with 2 sureties in like sums could be met, prosecution rushed him back to the same court with fresh charges and an appeal against the bail. Justice Ademola stepped down from the case eventually after Kanu himself declared lack of confidence in the court.

As we speak, the cases, both bail appeal and the fresh charges, are still being heard by Justice Nyako and is presently adjourned till April.

So all this talk of branding any one who states things clearly as Kanu hater or referring to Northerners or other Nigerians as blood suckers and animals does nobody any good. It just goes to confirm the very guilt of IPOB and its admirers as hate mongers which renders Kanu very guilty as charged.

2 Likes

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by kjhova(m): 5:37am On Apr 05, 2017
LoveDecay:

On the contrary, my friend, Easterners are great people and surely you must have many of them around you for independent verification of my claim.

These IPOB gangs are not the majority. They are just a noisy rabble attempting to force their views on the East. How many well to do Igbo folks in your neighbourhood do you see packing their baggage leaving for Biafra? Nobody cares much for such ideology except this rabble.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by 2016v2017: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2017
Fortune212:
Weather they like it or not, Biafra Nation must come true. To those of you out there abusing Nnamdi Kanu, it shall take you unaware.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by Obienesarah: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2017
Fortune212:

Ise Ise Ise
In Nnamdi Kanu's voice.... We must continue.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by Organs(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2017
toofit007:
I take responsibility for what I write, but I do not take responsibility to the way you understand it. firstly, u shouldn't have written something without proper investigation into what you desire to write, doing that will amount to misleading the public. ensure you go into your subsequent write-up with facts and figures. we are online 24/7 to trash up cabbage write up such as yours and in the process, any instrument I adopt, I feel comfortable with it ensure that you reason properly before any of your misleading write up. I am here to correct you and not to pat you on the back, in everything you do get sense but above all get understanding. now pertaining to the issue of Biafra coming or not coming, I can assure you Biafra is here already it is just a matter of time for you to see it. God bless you as you reason like human being. shalom.

Mr toofit007: My chairman, the most difficult thing to do for you (IPOB/Kanu Nnamdi) supporters is to TELL YOURSELVES the TRUTH. See here, God makes everything possible. The only reason why the North continue to dominate and rule over you'll is because the North has and stick to the TRUTH. (They are losing that truth now and it is your chance to straighten up and stick to the truth) but you are just incapable of it period. Buhari won an election and that was when Kanu's voice was loud on Biafra or death. Folks like you will forever refuse to accept the truth as the truth if it does not align with your thought process, wants and needs. That is why, IPOB will block streets, chant war songs, loot stores and in some cases lynch those that refuse to participate in the madness and call it a "peaceful protest". You are quoting Justice Ademola, if the same judge at the end of the day find Kanu guilty you will not accept that judgement, then you will say he was bribed or its north vs igbo etc. See here Mr. Man, the head of the Church of England in a private conversation told the Queen of England, "that one is not corrupt" talking about Buhari, that is his legacy weather you accept it or not and Ojukwu led his people to a needless war by refusing to tell himself the truth and screamed Chukwu Okike Abiama to high heavens, but guess what, God is God of truth and justice, he lost and shamelessly ran away only to return when Shagari pardoned him. The same thing is playing out with this Kanu but you will always lie to each other and love lies and lies and lies so ofcourse it will fail because God is God of truth and Justice. Solution: Yes, personally, i want an Ibo president, the way to go about it is not hate, lies, etc, its TRUTH and SINCERITY of purpose first. Who wants a 74 year old man as President for a complex Nigeria with old school ideas, no one, why is he there now, cos under GEJ, they stole Nigeria blind and we needed an honest man period. Accept and understand that Buhari won an election and he is the president, verify all things and do not believe all the propaganda of north against us, bring out a CREDIBLE Igbo man and rally around him, (Most Northern leaders and politicians are also looters now) e.g Ekwueme, now too old or Ukiwe, that other Nigerians respect and will vote for, if he loses fair and square, accept it and try harder next time and if he wins accept it as God's will and not the arrogant we are smarter than them stupidity that is keeping you where you currently are. Follow these steps and God willing we will have an Igbo President for all Nigerians and if that is not what you want, then welcome to Hollywood, land of dreams.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by toofit007: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2017
Organs:

Mr toofit007: My chairman, the most difficult thing to do for you (IPOB/Kanu Nnamdi) supporters is to TELL YOURSELVES the TRUTH. See here, God makes everything possible. The only reason why the North continue to dominate and rule over you'll is because the North has and stick to the TRUTH. (They are losing that truth now and it is your chance to straighten up and stick to the truth) but you are just incapable of it period. Buhari won an election and that was when Kanu's voice was loud on Biafra or death. Folks like you will forever refuse to accept the truth as the truth if it does not align with your thought process, wants and needs. That is why, IPOB will block streets, chant war songs, loot stores and in some cases lynch those that refuse to participate in the madness and call it a "peaceful protest". You are quoting Justice Ademola, if the same judge at the end of the day find Kanu guilty you will not accept that judgement, then you will say he was bribed or its north vs igbo etc. See here Mr. Man, the head of the Church of England in a private conversation told the Queen of England, "that one is not corrupt" talking about Buhari, that is his legacy weather you accept it or not and Ojukwu led his people to a needless war by refusing to tell himself the truth and screamed Chukwu Okike Abiama to high heavens, but guess what, God is God of truth and justice, he lost and shamelessly ran away only to return when Shagari pardoned him. The same thing is playing out with this Kanu but you will always lie to each other and love lies and lies and lies so ofcourse it will fail because God is God of truth and Justice. Solution: Yes, personally, i want an Ibo president, the way to go about it is not hate, lies, etc, its TRUTH and SINCERITY of purpose first. Who wants a 74 year old man as President for a complex Nigeria with old school ideas, no one, why is he there now, cos under GEJ, they stole Nigeria blind and we needed an honest man period. Accept and understand that Buhari won an election and he is the president, verify all things and do not believe all the propaganda of north against us, bring out a CREDIBLE Igbo man and rally around him, (Most Northern leaders and politicians are also looters now) e.g Ekwueme, now too old or Ukiwe, that other Nigerians respect and will vote for, if he loses fair and square, accept it and try harder next time and if he wins accept it as God's will and not the arrogant we are smarter than them stupidity that is keeping you where you currently are. Follow these steps and God willing we will have an Igbo President for all Nigerians and if that is not what you want, then welcome to Hollywood, land of dreams.
to hell with your presidency, for how long have we been calling for this presidency in which at the end of the day, the useless Hausa /fulani keep on claiming they are born to rule, it is just that you are being delusional, what do you think igbo presidency will offer we the biafrans? just one stupid man who will be fighting for his pocket abi? it is said that you can start from the little picture to see what the bigger picture will have for you, now take a look at the governors we have in igbo land, all of them are answerable to their fulani masters, so what gave you the assurance that any igbo president will not be answerable to the Hausa fulani? it seems you don't know the power of the British to control our oil and gas from the Niger delta by ensuring that the gullible Hausa fulani who could be consistently answerable to them. hence they know that an average igbo man has a superior intelligent compared to that of the Hausas so they can never allow any igbo to get to that seat. so my brother our only solution is biafra were we can have peace of mind to control our God given resources, we're we shall never be considered as a second class citizens. as for me I will fight with the last drop of my blood to ensure that this zoo called Nigeria shall go into oblivion and finally biafra restored. if you are waiting for igbo presidency, it seems you will wait till the first born of your forth generation calls you papa, and if you are being paid by any agency to write articles that will feeble our minds, then tell your pay masters that this 21 century biafrans youths are having hearts made of iron which can never be thwarted and we have collectively resolved to restore biafra or we shall all pay the ultimate price and there is no going back all we are waiting for is the final command in which the outcome will not spear anybody living in this entity called Nigeria, the only solution is for them to let the biafrans go their separated ways peaceful, it is biafra or death. may chukwu okike abiama bless you (God bless you). shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by toofit007: 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
kjhova:

The magistrate court did not grant him bail rather the case was struck out of the court on the grounds of contested jurisdiction. Justice Ademola did grant bail however I cannot recall it being unconditional as you claimed. And before the bail terms of N2million bond with 2 sureties in like sums could be met, prosecution rushed him back to the same court with fresh charges and an appeal against the bail. Justice Ademola stepped down from the case eventually after Kanu himself declared lack of confidence in the court.

As we speak, the cases, both bail appeal and the fresh charges, are still being heard by Justice Nyako and is presently adjourned till April.

So all this talk of branding any one who states things clearly as Kanu hater or referring to Northerners or other Nigerians as blood suckers and animals does nobody any good. It just goes to confirm the very guilt of IPOB and its admirers as hate mongers which renders Kanu very guilty as charged.
you must be mad for this your useless write up, I can now understand that you are being paid to pass false information to gullible minded people on this NL. if your not sure of something don't ever comment on it, I have been following kanu's Court case since his arrest and is not someone like me that you can feed with this your useless information, by now, u should have understood that am leaned to upgrade your level of knowledge. magistrate court granted kanu bail on the sum of 2million which was met with a week with other conditions attack but DSS hurriedly arraign him back to high court while claiming that magistrate court do not have the jurisdiction to entertain the case, before they did this, they upgraded the charges then move the case to high court and on getting to high court justice ademola released him unconditionally while he openly told the DSS that next time thy should bring to him a real criminal and not a freedom fighters, it was justice ademola that was the first judge to address kanu's as a leaned man, I was in court that day if you go back to channels TV news @10 of that day, I was the one at the back of nnamdi kanu when he was descending from the staircase after the curtains season. only speak what you know, may chukwu okike abiama bless you. shalom. http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/195330-federal-court-grants-nnamdi-kanu-unconditional-release.html. https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/biafra-court-orders-kanu-s-release/124820.html. I decided to get you some fact pertaining to his unconditionally released since you said your not aware. one thing I will always promise you is this, I will forever continue to deconstruct any cabbage you subsequently comes up with, I am calmly waiting for you. shalom.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by kjhova(m): 1:04am On Apr 06, 2017
toofit007:
you must be mad for this your useless write up, I can now understand that you are being paid to pass false information to gullible minded people on this NL. if your not sure of something don't ever comment on it, I have been following kanu's Court case since his arrest and is not someone like me that you can feed with this your useless information, by now, u should have understood that am leaned to upgrade your level of knowledge. magistrate court granted kanu bail on the sum of 2million which was met with a week with other conditions attack but DSS hurriedly arraign him back to high court while claiming that magistrate court do not have the jurisdiction to entertain the case, before they did this, they upgraded the charges then move the case to high court and on getting to high court justice ademola released him unconditionally while he openly told the DSS that next time thy should bring to him a real criminal and not a freedom fighters, it was justice ademola that was the first judge to address kanu's as a leaned man, I was in court that day if you go back to channels TV news @10 of that day, I was the one at the back of nnamdi kanu when he was descending from the staircase after the curtains season. only speak what you know, may chukwu okike abiama bless you. shalom. http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/195330-federal-court-grants-nnamdi-kanu-unconditional-release.html. https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/biafra-court-orders-kanu-s-release/124820.html. I decided to get you some fact pertaining to his unconditionally released since you said your not aware. one thing I will always promise you is this, I will forever continue to deconstruct any cabbage you subsequently comes up with, I am calmly waiting for you. shalom.

I see that you are burning with anger and foaming in the mouth on this matter. I understand that it may be a matter of life and death to you as a Kanu fanatic while the matter is only of cursory interest to me as a Nigerian.

Declaring me mad and a paid agent & in the same breath praying blessings and shalom on me is instructive of the hypocritical state of mind of typical pro-Biafrans.

My details of the case may not be as fine tuned as yours seeing that Kanu is of little significance to me. While it may be critical to you seeing how you are in court with him as you claimed.

However the crux of my earlier post stands that prosecution rushed Nnamdi Kanu back to court with additional charges as well as appeal against the bail granted. Justice Ademola entertained the fresh charges and did not dismiss the case until Kanu himself questioned the judge's capacity following which Justice Ademola excused himself from the case. Justice Tsoho who next handled the case reversed the bail earlier granted but transferred Kanu to Kuje prisons rather than under the hold of the DSS. Tsoho also excused himself after being questioned by Kanu following which the case was transferred to Justice Nyako in who's court the hearing is still on-going to date. She has not granted Kanu bail and has upheld the earlier decision to remand him in Kuje prisons.

My response is for the benefit of other readers and not exactly to you who resort to abuse on a faceless medium as NL. When idea ebbs, crass abuse gains. Regards to Kanu when next you meet with him in Mrs. Nyako's court or at Kuje.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by 2016v2017: 2:47am On Apr 06, 2017
tunjijones:
Some of the Nigerian artists under the aegis of United Nigerian Artists for Peace and Justice have visited Nnamdi Kanu in Kuje prison - The artists call on the federal government to release Nnamdi Kanu from detention for the sake of peace.

Some Nigerian artists who visited the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu have given reasons for their visit to the Biafra agitator. One of the participants who spoke to NAIJ.com said the group under the aegis of United Nigerian Artists for Peace and Justice were in Kuje to pay homage and solidarity to Kanu and his co-accused.

One of them, Chinaka Greatson, said the purpose for their visit is to call for the release of Nnamdi Kanu and other political prisoners held in different facilities across Nigeria. Greatson said: "This group is a collaboration of artists from the movie and music industry. "The essence is to ensure that there is peace and tranquility in Nigeria especially the South-East. "Release Nnamdi Kanu today and you will find out that the South-East will become peace.

Greatson also blamed President Muhammadu Buhari for the continuous detention of Kanu. He said: "This present judge was doing so well until the president returned from London, she then brought in Sharia Law, into this kind of matter." "The president's body language is what is causing the heat we are having. "President Buhari has made himself the judge and prosecutor at the same time; so we are calling for the immediate release of Kanu.

In a related news, IPOB members numbering over 3,000, on April 4, matched on the streets of Nnewi, Anambra state, with Biafran flags to protest against what they described as the Sharia trial of their leader, Nnamdi Kanu. NAIJ.com gathered that the protesters bearing placards with inscription and other Biafra related materials said they were against any secret trial of Nnamdi Kanu and called for the restoration of Biafra.

https://www.naij.com/1097590-release-nnamdi-kanu-nigerian-artists-fg.html?rs=r1
the tribalistic,ethnic and religious bigotry ,coupist,dictator tyrant Buhari is waiting to be dealt like Pharoh of Egypt ,before he will realise and accept that all powers belongs to Almighty Jehovah God
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by toofit007: 5:08am On Apr 06, 2017
kjhova:

I see that you are burning with anger and foaming in the mouth on this matter. I understand that it may be a matter of life and death to you as a Kanu fanatic while the matter is only of cursory interest to me as a Nigerian.

Declaring me mad and a paid agent & in the same breath praying blessings and shalom on me is instructive of the hypocritical state of mind of typical pro-Biafrans.

My details of the case may not be as fine tuned as yours seeing that Kanu is of little significance to me. While it may be critical to you seeing how you are in court with him as you claimed.

However the crux of my earlier post stands that prosecution rushed Nnamdi Kanu back to court with additional charges as well as appeal against the bail granted. Justice Ademola entertained the fresh charges and did not dismiss the case until Kanu himself questioned the judge's capacity following which Justice Ademola excused himself from the case. Justice Tsoho who next handled the case reversed the bail earlier granted but transferred Kanu to Kuje prisons rather than under the hold of the DSS. Tsoho also excused himself after being questioned by Kanu following which the case was transferred to Justice Nyako in who's court the hearing is still on-going to date. She has not granted Kanu bail and has upheld the earlier decision to remand him in Kuje prisons.

My response is for the benefit of other readers and not exactly to you who resort to abuse on a faceless medium as NL. When idea ebbs, crass abuse gains. Regards to Kanu when next you meet with him in Mrs. Nyako's court or at Kuje.
you can lie form the pit of hell. kanu never question ademola decision,and neither did ademola excuse himself from the case, it is only tosho that dropped kanu's case, other judges refused to take it up. tell me how can ademola excuse himself from a case he has already giving his final verdict? which was when he said to the DSS...... next time bring unto me a criminal and not a freedom fighter and he went further to release him (unconditionally).now, my question is... do you now believe that kanu was granted unconditionally release? answer that question and that settles it all. then next time ensure that you carry out proper research before writing any cabbage. OK? may chukwu okike abiama bless you. shalom
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by kjhova(m): 5:58am On Apr 06, 2017
toofit007:
you can lie form the pit of hell. kanu never question ademola decision,and neither did ademola excuse himself from the case, it is only tosho that dropped kanu's case, other judges refused to take it up. tell me how can ademola excuse himself from a case he has already giving his final verdict? which was when he said to the DSS...... next time bring unto me a criminal and not a freedom fighter and he went further to release him (unconditionally).now, my question is... do you now believe that kanu was granted unconditionally release? answer that question and that settles it all. then next time ensure that you carry out proper research before writing any cabbage. OK? may chukwu okike abiama bless you. shalom

Hmmm, indeed you were in court on this matter. So Ademola no longer granted bail but now released Kanu in a "final verdict"? I see how you have been overfed with IPOB propaganda. All of a sudden, your claim of unconditional bail in your last post (which I admitted is correct) has now gone up a notch to unconditional release?

I must give up at this point and let the intelligent Nigerians following this topic do their own findings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano / Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.