Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG (37809 Views)

Release Nnamdi Kanu's Dead Body - FFK Tells Buhari / "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army / See How Igbo People Blasted Rochas Today As He Begs Buhari 2 Release Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by toofit007: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2017
kjhova:

Hmmm, indeed you were in court on this matter. So Ademola no longer granted bail but now released Kanu in a "final verdict"? I see how you have been overfed with IPOB propaganda. All of a sudden, your claim of unconditional bail in your last post (which I admitted is correct) has now gone up a notch to unconditional release?

I must give up at this point and let the intelligent Nigerians following this topic do their own findings.
I can now see that you are high on osogbo weed, what do you mean by unconditional bail, so we now have unconditional bail? in all my write up I keep on mentioning that kanu has been 'released' unconditionally , in any of my write up ,anywhere I write unconditional, you should understand that the next thing that will follow is release and not bail. Ademola did not grant kanu bail, it was magistrate court that granted kanu bail presided by one Hausa man, Ademola is for high court and not magistrate court and what he did was to release kanu unconditional in the high court. I even went further to get you facts from online news. now I want to ask you in those links I shared with you, which one of them states that kanu was given unconditional bail? can you now see the level of your idiotic mindset? please don't ever quote me again because you lack the perquisites to engage me in a Constructive argument.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by toofit007: 10:21am On Apr 06, 2017
kjhova:

Hmmm, indeed you were in court on this matter. So Ademola no longer granted bail but now released Kanu in a "final verdict"? I see how you have been overfed with IPOB propaganda. All of a sudden, your claim of unconditional bail in your last post (which I admitted is correct) has now gone up a notch to unconditional release?

I must give up at this point and let the intelligent Nigerians following this topic do their own findings.
I can now see that you are high on osogbo weed, what do you mean by unconditional bail, so we now have unconditional bail? in all my write up I keep on mentioning that kanu has been 'released' unconditionally , in any of my write up ,anywhere I write unconditional, you should understand that the next thing that will follow is release and not bail. Ademola did not grant kanu bail, it was magistrate court that granted kanu bail presided by one Hausa man, Ademola is for high court and not magistrate court and what he did was to release kanu unconditional in the high court. I even went further to get you facts from online news. now I want to ask you in those links I shared with you, which one of them states that kanu was given unconditional bail? can you now see the level of your idiotic mindset? please don't ever quote me again because you lack the perquisites to engage me in a Constructive argument. may chukwu okike abiama bless you. shalom.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by kjhova(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
toofit007:
I can now see that you are high on osogbo weed, what do you mean by unconditional bail, so we now have unconditional bail? in all my write up I keep on mentioning that kanu has been 'released' unconditionally , in any of my write up ,anywhere I write unconditional, you should understand that the next thing that will follow is release and not bail. Ademola did not grant kanu bail, it was magistrate court that granted kanu bail presided by one Hausa man, Ademola is for high court and not magistrate court and what he did was to release kanu unconditional in the high court. I even went further to get you facts from online news. now I want to ask you in those links I shared with you, which one of them states that kanu was given unconditional bail? can you now see the level of your idiotic mindset? please don't ever quote me again because you lack the perquisites to engage me in a Constructive argument. may chukwu okike abiama bless you. shalom.

If you seek that I don't quote you again, you shouldn't have quoted me ab initio. I don't know what court session you attended in which Justice Ademola made the spurious speech as you claim. The learned judge did grant Kanu bail before fresh charges were brought to the same court as well as an appeal negating the bail. Pull your brains out of IPOB propaganda for a little bit and maybe you just might see a bit clearer.

And BTW, cut out the shalloms, no matter how badly you try to imagine it into reality, you are not Jewish and will never be.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by toofit007: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
kjhova:

If you seek that I don't quote you again, you shouldn't have quoted me ab initio. I don't know what court session you attended in which Justice Ademola made the spurious speech as you claim. The learned judge did grant Kanu bail before fresh charges were brought to the same court as well as an appeal negating the bail. Pull your brains out of IPOB propaganda for a little bit and maybe you just might see a bit clearer.

And BTW, cut out the shalloms, no matter how badly you try to imagine it into reality, you are not Jewish and will never be.
now I can see that your a complete nicompus. ademola granted kanu unconditional release, and the DSS hurriedly arraign him back on another fresh charges and compel ademola to try him on those changes, Ademola went through the charges and discovered that they are all empty charges which can not stand then he went further to sustain his initial verdict, but the DSS got angry which resulted in underground treat to ademola. while asking and forcing him to upturn his verdict which he refused while maintaining that he found no fault in kanu, having realised that the pressure was getting much from the executive arms of government, then he decided not to partake in the case again. are you enlighten a little bit on this case now? may chukwu okike abiama bless you. shalom.
Re: Release Nnamdi Kanu - Nigerian Artists Tell FG by kjhova(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2017
toofit007:
now I can see that your a complete nicompus. ademola granted kanu unconditional release, and the DSS hurriedly arraign him back on another fresh charges and compel ademola to try him on those changes, Ademola went through the charges and discovered that they are all empty charges which can not stand then he went further to sustain his initial verdict, but the DSS got angry which resulted in underground treat to ademola. while asking and forcing him to upturn his verdict which he refused while maintaining that he found no fault in kanu, having realised that the pressure was getting much from the executive arms of government, then he decided not to partake in the case again. are you enlighten a little bit on this case now? may chukwu okike abiama bless you. shalom.

Now it is clear that good grasp of the English language is also among the many problems of Biafra. Same you who typed garbage as cabbage twice now refers nincompoop as nicompus, how do I expect you to grasp that unconditional release means bail without terms and not dismissal of trial?

If your type are the crowd that follow Nnamdi Kanu to court, he can only remain a most unfortunate fellow.

Shallom your lame behind while you educate yourself with the link below.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/195330-federal-court-grants-nnamdi-kanu-unconditional-release.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Tambuwal, Kwankwaso, Saraki Get Nod To Contest PDP Ticket / Ahmad Lawan: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About New Senate President / Anthony Iwejionra Burial: Atiku Releases Statement & Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.