Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (77242 Views)

Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM / Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by solexybadoo: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
beardlessdude:
suite yourself such a stupid question. Are they not criminals?
I just pray someone shoots your kids and if u don't have yet your unborn children.....they'll be shot !! And labeled criminals...
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by cekonix: 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2017
I was an eye witness, it all happened around 6pm last evening. The Olosan police officers pursued a guy thought to be a yahoo boy and stopped him at the toll gate in Mushin/Onipanu area. the guy objected that he is not a yahoo boy and several people including the dad came to his rescue. The police officer insisted that the guy should board the police bus and follow them to the police station but the guy said he won't. after series of argument, the police officer dragged him and threatened to shoot, suddenly we had a gun shot. to our surprise the stray bullet hit a woman who sells Ojojo (fried water yam) on her head. having seen the mess, the police officers with their bus ran away and shot into the air like four times just to pave a way through the angry mob. we carried the corpse in a Danfo bus and dropped her at the Olosan police station. after few minutes the angry mob multiply in number, gathered at the police station and stated throwing bottles at the police, burnt tyres on post office street at mushin.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by iaatmguy(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2017
IpobExposed:
They will not ask what the woman did. They want us to blame the police force.
.Sorry o IPOB members I have no RIP until u say what conspired between the woman and the police.

We will not blame the police and most importantly we will not blame Buhari until u tell us what she did.

And this also looks like fake death because our Nigeria police are trained

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
i really dont know what to say to you. do you have any iota of humanity in you ? i doubt. we are human beings first before any thing. even if the woman was a criminal (which i doubt she is ), she still deserves fair hearing. YOU REALLY NEED TO ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
K9Uneet:

Bia, madam simulation rapum aka. Take it or not, the truth still remains that our Policemen are doing more harm than good. I'm speaking from experience.

I no even know whether your husband naa ekelebe that's why you dey support them. Anyway, carry your simulated support and be going. I no go talk again. K'emesia.
All my family na police too, take it or not I won't stop educating people like you on your ignorance about issues I am privy to have knowledge about.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by iaatmguy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2017
solonazzy:

lwkmd..u r so used to corruption....infact i kno watever u think wnt stop dem frm shooting at criminals..... sars means special anti robbery squad.....its like hearing a lead dat thieves carted away with millions of naira n r on d run, u mean u ve never seen such situations whr police in advanced countries shoot at such robbers.....do u even hav clues of hw many ppl dis so called criminals av killed??.....bottom line is if u r approached no need to run...wats d use of his gun if he's just to continue chasing d crminals till d point of no return....do u even av common sense...i av agreed its an unfortunate situation as someone innocent died....dat doesnt mean dey shuldnt shoot at criminals trying to escape....im sorry if u r one..u r day is coming....hate d criminals more dan d man dat obviously made a mistake
this man are you alright ? we are talking about a life lost here and you are defending the bandits called policemen. dont worry the words you are saying , may it not come back to haunt you. the policemen committed a crime simple.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2017
So u opened fire on a group of 'yahoo boys' because they tried to escape.

Were they with any form of ammunitions or what.

Even if they are truly yahoo boys as claimed, that is no reason for opening fire on a group of unarmed citizens.

These bunch of ill-trained dogs called Policemen though.
Damn! I weep for this country
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ebby9z(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2017
solonazzy:

lwkmd..u r so used to corruption....infact i kno watever u think wnt stop dem frm shooting at criminals..... sars means special anti robbery squad.....its like hearing a lead dat thieves carted away with millions of naira n r on d run, u mean u ve never seen such situations whr police in advanced countries shoot at such robbers.....do u even hav clues of hw many ppl dis so called criminals av killed??.....bottom line is if u r approached no need to run...wats d use of his gun if he's just to continue chasing d crminals till d point of no return....do u even av common sense...i av agreed its an unfortunate situation as someone innocent died....dat doesnt mean dey shuldnt shoot at criminals trying to escape....im sorry if u r one..u r day is coming....hate d criminals more dan d man dat obviously made a mistake

So, in advanced countries policemen shoot at internet scammers that are merely suspects? Even if they do that, the erring policeman is tried and suspended. Policemen in advanced countries exercise highest restraint before engaging in shootouts with suspects , especially in areas with high probability of collateral damage. This is just a situation where trigger-happy, corrupt , drunk and inept legal armed robbers unleash terror on innocent citizens. Why am i even arguing with you sef...common shift
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by houstonia(m): 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2017
opara28:
u blind? didnt u see onipanu? mofo

Your papa na mofo

Your mama na iya mofo

Your sister na obiri mofo

You na oloshi mofo.

Orie ti yi bi ewa agonyi.

Idiot. Quote your papa prick again.

You go put link after i don catch your mumu mistake. Mpagi na mmagi.

Nama sho biri
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2017
solonazzy:

lwkmd...d more reason dey shuld av waited if dey werent criminals....r u guys nw legalising yahoo...n saying sars shuld allow dem b??....u've got to b kidding me,...wat kind of country av i found myself.....whr in d world has a policeman nt shot an innocent person while trying to catch d main criminal....i give up...no need arguing further ...i'm nt a policeman, n i can imagine such happening to my famliy God forbid....bt my hatred wuld b directed to d vagabonds n nt d police

To you, I'm condoning the fraudsters, right? No, I'm not. But what has SARS gained in this? Were the boys caught? Were they shot? The eternal sorrow and pathological turmoil the family of the dead will go through isn't -to you- enough reason not to fire at all in a crowded place?
God is indeed amazing!
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Afrocentric: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2017
IpobExposed:
They will not ask what the woman did. They want us to blame the police force.
.Sorry o IPOB members I have no RIP until u say what conspired between the woman and the police.

We will not blame the police and most importantly we will not blame Buhari until u tell us what she did.

And this also looks like fake death because our Nigeria police are trained

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
you are a bastard. This is how your mother, wife, Aunty shall be killed
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by opara28(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2017
houstonia:

Your papa na mofo

Your mama na iya mofo

Your sister na obiri mofo

You na oloshi mofo.

Orie ti yi bi ewa agonyi.

Idiot. Quote your papa prick again.

You go put link after i don catch your mumu mistake. Mpagi na mmagi.

Nama sho biri
Display of stupidity smh
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 1Rebel: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2017
solonazzy:

lwkmd...d more reason dey shuld av waited if dey werent criminals....r u guys nw legalising yahoo...n saying sars shuld allow dem b??....u've got to b kidding me,...wat kind of country av i found myself.....whr in d world has a policeman nt shot an innocent person while trying to catch d main criminal....i give up...no need arguing further ...i'm nt a policeman, n i can imagine such happening to my famliy God forbid....bt my hatred wuld b directed to d vagabonds n nt d police

This is the reason you're finding it hard to get a job. Your brain works like a pebble.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by solonazzy: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2017
1Rebel:

This is the reason you're finding it hard to get a job. Your brain works like a pebble.
lwkmd...like i'm jobless b4??....i can employ u.......dat shuld tell u y i love seeing fraudsters clamped on....d way ur brain just worked shuldnt make me comment further..i''ll b wasting my tym...
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 1Rebel: 10:55am On Apr 06, 2017
solonazzy:

lwkmd...like i'm jobless b4??....i can employ u.......dat shuld tell u y i love seeing fraudsters clamped on....d way ur brain just worked shuldnt make me comment further..i''ll b wasting my tym...

Lol. Look at this little piglet begging for peanuts from nigeria's federal government. I'm in the USA, that alone should indicate I'm not on your level, peasant.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by solonazzy: 11:03am On Apr 06, 2017
1Rebel:

Lol. Look at this little piglet begging for peanuts from nigeria's federal government. I'm in the USA, that alone should indicate I'm not on your level, peasant.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
beardlessdude:
yes. Why not? Why shouldn't they kill d lazy thieves? Have u ever been scammed before?

Nonsense

smh. you get too angry
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
airminem:

smh. you get too angry
sorry
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2017
beardlessdude:
sorry
its okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride / Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.