Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (77235 Views)

Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM / Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
K9Uneet:
Why won't the useless Policeman shoot at the wrong target when they hardly go for shooting lessons? Just be carrying archaic and obsolete AK-47 rifles and using it to threaten civilians. God will punish every Policeman that ever killed an innocent civilian.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Develpeast: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
nairaman66:

I will personally recruit members of the ISIS to kill every Nigerian police on sight! The Nigerian government should disband this criminals/animals in uniform. I doubt because the government is useless and clueless!! Even the house of assembly and the senate is full of scammers and fraudsters!!

They just killed someone's mum in cold blood!! This could be anybody's mother!! If we don't take care of this problem, it will get to everyone someday!! The Nigerian police should be disbanded period!! Nigeria has become the new Somalia!

This is very sad. The way i love my mum and the way i fear these men in black. I just dunno if i should hide her in one faraway country where she wont be exposed to things like this on a daily basis. I am always scared because the ease at which these people unleash terror on innocent people is alarming. God help me.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
nairaman66:

[s]Shut your trap and stop showing your stupidity everywhere! Now go to your room!![/s]

You won't die if you don't comment.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by UgwuKristian: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
They will not ask what the woman did. They want us to blame the police force.
.Sorry o IPOB members I have no RIP until u say what conspired between the woman and the police.

We will not blame the police and most importantly we will not blame Buhari until u tell us what she did.

And this also looks like fake death because our Nigeria police are trained

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
All these silly MODs won't ban your stupidity, but if i say the truth, they will ban me for life.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
beardlessdude:
the idiot is acting provoked.

you're a fvckin church rat. Silly peasant.

Anyone can come online to claim anything.

Billionare my foot, your mates are sleeping already, go to bed or pick up your laptop and get back to scamming.

What is this ? Can someone do me a singular favor of checking on this lad if he is okay ? He has gone beserk already. If there is billions of dollars to be made in Yahoo Yahoo, I would be the first to start the business. The way I understand it, it is people from poor homes whose parents couldnt lay solid foundation for them that engage on this Yahoo Yahoo boys business. I do not think you can even succeed in any business, because you are so foolish when emotional. When you master your emotion and have a great score on Emotional Intelligence, then you can afford to wash the floor I walk on.

Ask around about Billyonaire, do not disgrace yourself on this forum with your tantrums, many have fallen on my feet by attempting to be stupid. My patience is long and slow. That is why I win and you know why you are a looser ? ..Son, it is because you can not control your emotion, you are hungry and angry (Hungry man is an angry man, comes to mind).

Run along and join the Police to shoot at innocent women because you hate Yahoo Yahoo Boys. Did they take your small girlfriend from you.

The Police man that shot that woman must face justice. The Police has no right to shoot at Yahoo Yahoo Boys, the crime is not Capital Offence, it is not a treasonable felony, it is a felony with an option of fine.

You need to read more for your next WAEC. A little more Education will water down your dilapidated ego.

Run along already, rabble-rouser. Stop looking bad.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
K9Uneet:

I've read your long grammar. So what is the essence of going to the shooting range to prove their shooting skills if not for real life scenarios? Abi you expect them to take real life scenarios to the shooting range before shooting? Nigerian Police are still as dangerous as the armed robbers roaming the streets at night, only difference is that our Policemen are licensed to carry their own "weapons".
Shooting range and simulations are not the same, we should learn to balance our views even when we are aggrieved. You basically know nothing about how the system works. But you are saying it with authority despite you can't verify what you are saying
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

What is this ? Can someone do me a singular favor of checking on this lad if he is okay ? He has gone beserk already. If there is billions of dollars to be made in Yahoo Yahoo, I would be the first to start the business. The way I understand it, it is people from poor homes whose parents couldnt lay solid foundation for them that engage on this Yahoo Yahoo boys business. I do not think you can even succeed in any business, because you are so foolish when emotional. When you master your emotion and have a great score on Emotional Intelligence, then you can afford to wash the floor I walk on.

Ask around about Billyonaire, do not disgrace yourself on this forum with your tantrums, many have fallen on my feet by attempting to be stupid. My patience is long and slow. That is why I win and you know why you are a looser ? ..Son, it is because you can not control your emotion, you are hungry and angry (Hungry man is an angry man, comes to mind).

Run along and join the Police to shoot at innocent women because you hate Yahoo Yahoo Boys. Did they take your small girlfriend from you.

The Police man that shot that woman must face justice. The Police has no right to shoot at Yahoo Yahoo Boys, the crime is not Capital Offence, it is not a treasonable felony, it is a felony with an option of fine.

You need to read more for your next WAEC. A little more Education will water down your dilapidated ego.

Run along already, rabble-rouser. Stop looking bad.
long nonsense. I hope to be present when u get caught red handed scamming.

You'd be long roasted before u get opportunity to get to jail.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ManTiger(m): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
This is very sad, why is Nigeria so cursed like this.
What sin has this woman committed! Why God why?
WHy such a painful death?

WHy?
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BruzMoney(m): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
beardlessdude:
young man, kindly desist from quoting me again.

you're a disgrace man, you've been typing nonsense on this thread, some sensible people decided to school you but you won't calm down and pick some points. I wish i can see you, I owe you two correct slaps fool

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
southniyikaye:
thats the most astonishing part! Suspected yahoo boys, and you shot at them.
Let's assume they are yahoo boys,are they meant to be shot at?
When does cyber crime translate to armed robbery?

Thank You, Muah!
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2017
BruzMoney:

you're a disgrace man
your sentiments doesn't matter.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by gozzlin: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
.Sorry o IPOB members I have no RIP until u say what conspired between the woman and the police.

We will not blame the police and most importantly we will not blame Buhari until u tell us what she did.

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

In your abject stupidity you failed to realize that the deceased is not IPOB but yoruba. Obviously the name IPOB gives you tremendous orgasms.

E no go better for the pesin wey do you this thing.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 04, 2017
beardlessdude:
long nonsense. I hope to be present when u get caught red handed scamming.

You'd be long roasted before u get opportunity to get to jail.

Son, It is not long nonsense, it is a wise counsel, it appears that way because what ever alien designed you must have injected some 'foolishness DNA codings' to your braincells and I feel sad for you. For any human being to support the murder of a poor woman because of his hatred for Yahoo boys is an indication that you are a failure. The feeling I have when I see yahoo boys is always a feeling of pity mixed with confusion. The reason is simple; Even at a privileged status in this country, I know how tough things are. And they are trying to survive the joblessness. That is the reason I have mixed feelings. Without this Yahoo yahoo, I no know whether some of us would be able to sleep with eyes closed. You can inbox me your account number, let me send you 1000 naira so you can buy some Indomie, stop exposing your immaturity, son.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
These aka 47 carrying idiots...
Oh oh oh Jesu. Nigeria!

Rest in peace to the dead.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Billyonaire:

Son, It is not long nonsense, it is a wise counsel, it appears that way because what ever alien designed you must have injected some 'foolishness DNA codings' to your braincells and I feel sad for you. For any human being to support the murder of a poor woman because of his hatred for Yahoo boys is an indication that you are a failure. The feeling I have when I see yahoo boys is always a feeling of pity mixed with confusion. The reason is simple; Even at a privileged status in this country, I know how tough things are. And they are trying to survive the joblessness. That is the reason I have mixed feelings. Without this Yahoo yahoo, I no know whether some of us would be able to sleep with eyes closed. You can inbox me your account number, let me send you 1000 naira so you can buy some Indomie, stop exposing your immaturity, son.
desist from quoting me.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sshalom(m): 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
This is barbaric and simply unacceptable!
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
venchy51:
Check for your sure match,
see file below
anoda sick scammer. God go punish you all

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2017
beardlessdude:
desist from quoting me.
Son, Take that advise and stop exposing your stupidity, cos I will make you to look very very silly.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mcseun1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

I am very disappointed in your comment, you call this fake death... I happen to stay close to olosan police station and every where was tense all evening with boys burning tyres and policemen warding them off with gun shots.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 04, 2017
Billyonaire:
Son, Take that advise and stop exposing your stupidity, cos I will make you to look very very silly.
onye oshi.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by willibounce1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
So he wanted to shoot a yahoo guy because of what exactly? I just hope they don't allow him escape. He must be sentenced to death.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by andyanders: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:
the earlier government disband these legal arm robbers called sars the better

You just said it. They are Legal Armed Robbers recruited by the Federal Government to kill her citizens.

95% Police officers are armed robbers. Tell me why they must carry gun and be walking along streets while drunk. You can see most of them drinking while on duty.This government has failed us.
This is a mother who committed no sin to be killed by a useless police officer who is been paid with Tax Payers Money. I hereby curse any Police officer that extorts, rapes, kill any Nigerian to die in violence IJN

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
beardlessdude:
onye oshi.

You cant be Igbo. Igbos are not stupid, use one of your local dialects. Meanwhile, did you inbox me your acct details so I can send you money for Indomie. This type of anger must be caused by a desperate hunger for Carbohydrate. Do not support murder unless you want to be murdered on such circumstances. I am against every form of capital punishment, Yes I am. So, run along little sad fellow, go and fix your life, I didnt make you poor, it is this your attitude that makes you poor. You hate Yahoo boys, you hate billionaires, you hate every rich person, cos you are in harmony with poverty.

A classic basket case.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by zudozz: 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
they wan collect dollars...na yahoo boys be d armed robbers wey them tell them to catch..
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kels2much(m): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

Do you know you are just a very big F00L, did you read the details of the news at all or you just wanted to show your stupid dead braincells. It was a stray bullet that killed her.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Jessestunch: 11:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
tonio2wo:

I dont know what to call u.

Hope u know that its a yoruba woman that was killed. And d person u are calling ipob is seeking justice for her bereaved family.

If I call u a foolish fool now u will start copying a mod. angry

Exactly.. The idiot in his blind tribalism didn't even notice that it was an IPOB seeking justice for a yoruba lady

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by stacyadams: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
grin grin grin amen..well they never end up well..useless animals
andyanders:

You just said it. They are Legal Armed Robbers recruited by the Federal Government to kill her citizens.

95% Police officers are armed robbers. Tell why they must carry gun and be walking along streets while drunk. You can see most of them drinking while on duty.This government has failed us.
This is a mother who committed no sin to be killed by a useless police officer who is been paid with Tax Payers Money. I hereby curse any Police officer that extorts, rapes, kill any Nigerian to die in violence IJN
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by chinex276(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by summerflame(m): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
By the special grace of God, it will never be well with you, u will die a shameful death in Jesus name.. Oloriburuku omo irankiran. U will never make a break through in life. So shall it be
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

You are the most stupid person I've ever come across in my life

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.