Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (77239 Views)

Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM / Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ray75(m): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Oh my God! R I P woman.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by whizcartel(m): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
1miccza:

You no see Onipanu Toll Gate and Twitter Link there?
make you no mind am. na Gegumu them use take soak the Ijaniki weed wey him smoke this evening. I'm never get himself.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
phreakabit:
"Special Anti-Robbery Squad" always chasing after Yahoo-Yahoo boys meal ticket never robbers.
The rate at which these police men shoot people indiscriminately, calls for lynching.

NA WA O! The thing tire me sef. These people should be lynched. We should make an example of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by whizcartel(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
1miccza:

You no see Onipanu Toll Gate and Twitter Link there?
make you no mind am. na Gegumu them use take soak the Ijaniki weed wey him smoke this evening. him never get himself.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Bollinger(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
They will not ask what the woman did. They want us to blame the police force.
.Sorry o IPOB members I have no RIP until u say what conspired between the woman and the police.

We will not blame the police and most importantly we will not blame Buhari until u tell us what she did.

And this also looks like fake death because our Nigeria police are trained

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

You mumu die i swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by KAYD007(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:
.Sorry o IPOB members I have no RIP until u say what conspired between the woman and the police.

We will not blame the police and most importantly we will not blame Buhari until u tell us what she did.

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

Are you that daft? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by system21: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

Oga live that thing this man. This is how IPOB terrorist group will say they shot unarmed protesters they will not tell u how they do protest with deadly weapons like in this video evidence below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMZLgGWES50

Also how IPOB terrorist group will say they don't fight with police but the video evidence below proves that IPOB terrorist groups went to My3 police station to burn it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0

They should stop hiding things and tell us what the woman did.

So we can type RIP if she deserves it because our men are trained.
The
And Ipobreacriminals

Sai Baba
You make me think that all yoruba are f00l but I know they ain't. You are cursed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ezenwammadu:

When will you be cured of your arrant stupidity
insanity,please

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by persius555(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
It's time the national assembly move a motion to restricted the use of assault rifle by regular policemen on the street.
Many of these guys are mentally irresponsible and unfit to be in possession of assault rifles.

The poor woman is gone, who is next? Somebody, please help me ask the Nigerian Police Force, who is next on their list.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by fuckyoumhen: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

seun, lalasticlala, mynd444, what do you have to say as regard the above poster?
Foreigners are using nairaland & access the site outside the country, poster like this makes foreigners sees Nigerians as an animal. Policeman stray bullet hit an innocent woman, & all what this poster could say was that the woman is ipob. what has ipob got to do with policeman stray bullet? the story reads that the woman was called 'mama Ayo' which means she's a Yoruba. I don't expect a sane human being to make the kind of post that thus poster just made & I think Seun needs some job to do to reduce the type of senseless post like the one of poster that I just quoted.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by crestrader(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=IpobExposed post=55268128]They will not ask what the woman did. They want us to blame the police force.

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

by his Grace of Almighty GOD will punish the author of dis nonsense & family including police officers dat conspired 2 committed dis dastardly act including their families till eternity. Evil sword of satanic influence shall not depart their loved ones inclusive, so shall it be IMJC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Biggcake: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
May your useless mother die this way too.

God punish you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

Oga live that thing this man. This is how IPOB terrorist group will say they shot unarmed protesters they will not tell u how they do protest with deadly weapons like in this video evidence below.

Also how IPOB terrorist group will say they don't fight with police but the video evidence below proves that IPOB terrorist groups went to My3 police station to burn it down.

And Ipobreacriminals

Sai Baba
your madness has no cure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Crieff(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

Bro, but you are really stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MrIcredible: 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
Dólt

May you suffer the same fate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2017
K9Uneet:
Why won't the useless Policeman shoot at the wrong target when they hardly go for shooting lessons? Just be carrying archaic and obsolete AK-47 rifles and using it to threaten civilians. God will punish every Policeman that ever killed an innocent civilian.
There is a big difference between a shooting range and a real scenario, aiming at a target in the range is easier compare to a live being, while the former provides a calm environment with an inanimate object under the instruction and supervision of the range instructor, the later entails facing a real life system situation, based on discretion and tension. If the Ak is obsolete it won't kill anyone due to faulty mechanism. She wasn't the target it was only unfortunate she became a victim of circumstances.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by phreakabit(m): 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

Gworo chewing bastards who values cows way more than human live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mcowubaba: 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
U derive attention, satisfaction and joy from the quotes and mentions you get...
Your online presence is your biggest asset and achievement.

You are suffering from a sickness called Obsessive Compulsive disorder, it's a mental illness (which you will not know given that fact that you're a shameless Jambite grin) , you need help... I can help you out, Pm me, I can recommend you for treatment

You're Sick son, ignoring it would not help out..
Omenka too had the same issue, he partially took my advice, he is getting better.

Serotonin reuptake inhibitors can help you out...

Ogbeni, forget matter ooo, at the end of the day you will realize that you have been making a fool of yourself, u don't even have common Jamb, normally I don't mock or insult people based on academic level but your case is different..
How long would you continue in penury, self denial and narcissism.... It will eventually fade away....

Don't come and tell us how your account balance is bigger than our own, your Normal catch Phrase grin

Bro, just know that if I'm ever as broke as you, I may consider suicide

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Under Buhari even police and military excess seems to have increased ..Haba this is so sad and so wrong...Please why are out policemen always carrying assault rifles just for traffic duties sef
It is Nigeria and I guess everything goes in a lawless country. Lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by effty(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
It is officially known you are bereft of ideas. You do not have a life worth living. I know your folks are regretting your existence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by solidman59(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

Idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
airminem:
And The Police Shot At The Boys Intending To Kill Them Too? Tired!
yes. Why not? Why shouldn't they kill d lazy thieves? Have u ever been scammed before?

Nonsense
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

Sincerely Seun should add a rule to Ban someone with a mindset as yours. Your thoughts are depraved.
If I could ban you, I swear I would.
For God's sake, it's someone's mum, not APC, PDP or politics.
But it's fine.
Karma never forgets...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Some policemen always collect money from yahoo boys as cover money (bribe).
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Why would SARS even shoot at a yahoo boy? The duty of the SARS is to get them arrested and not to shoot.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
APC government getting nothing right.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

By the special grace of God those blood thirsty and trigger happy cops shall give u same treatment soon.

I also won't have any RIP for u then.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by wakes: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
Between the police and yahoo boys, who is better sef?
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2017
beardlessdude:
yes. Why not? Why shouldn't they kill d lazy thieves? Have u ever been scammed before?

Nonsense
Are you justifying their acts? Are you saying the 10-14yrs old mum is a yahoo Yahoo?
Why not arrest them and take them to court to be tried?
Did you forget so soon that all are innocent until proven guilty by a competent court?

What's wrong with our youths for God's sake, are you intending to become a leader tomorrow? Because I have to reconsider bringing up my kids in same environment with your likes...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by whizcartel(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

And Ipobreacriminals

Sai Baba
Zombie o, zombie!
Zombie no go go unless you tell am to go
Zombie way na one way
No brake, no jam, no sense.
Zombie Crabshit.
I need to get the Bleep outta this jungle called a country
I'm living with some wild and stupid animals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Promise92(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

And Ipobreacriminals

Sai Baba
grin
IpobExposed:

And Ipobreacriminals

Sai Baba
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by opius: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Biafrawillcome:
this cannot make FP without details

What kind of explanation do need again ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic / Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.