Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (77241 Views)

Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Soldier Slaps Policeman At Sokoto UBA ATM / Policeman At Zenith Bank Zaria Shoots His Colleague & 2 Civilians (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Marshalxv(m): 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=IpobExposed post=55268128]They will not ask what the woman did. They want us to blame the police force.
.Sorry o IPOB members I have no RIP until u say Michaelchukwuebukaakp conspired be

stupid fellow,don't worry they'll show you how trained they are soon when you'll be locked up for no reason.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by madapcmod: 11:58pm On Apr 04, 2017
All of u attacking that FOOL ipobexposed are hypocrites. I can see most of you are now sensible enough to know that goat is causing more harm on nairaland than good.

In his usual orgasmic attack on Igbo's and ipob, he saw Igbo name reporting d issue and launch his usual senseless attacks with the hope to get the usual "likes" from his fellow bigot Yoruba's, but it happened the Igbos he wanted to taunt are d ones demanding for justice for the Yoruba woman.

On several occasions, this same moniker will taunt and celebrate d death of biafran agitators and if u reply him, u get banned from fellow bigot mods. The mad dude spams every thread with anti Biafra news, making most thread lose d essence of discussion, yet biafran agitators are quickly banned when they open pro Biafra threads.

I am amazed at d level of hypocrisy here, if u never cautioned this guy before for taunting dead Biafra agitators and u are doing same now, u r the problem of Nigeria.

No life is more important, u hate them, u write rubbish about them but u want them to b in same one Nigeria with u.

Police excesses and brutality must b condemned by all. No sacred cows. Same ipob u r taunting is d same demanding for justice for a Yoruba.

RIP woman, Nigeria I weep for u

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 12:01am On Apr 05, 2017
K9Uneet:
Why won't the useless Policeman shoot at the wrong target when they hardly go for shooting lessons? Just be carrying archaic and obsolete AK-47 rifles and using it to threaten civilians. God will punish every Policeman that ever killed an innocent civilian.
Amen!
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by summerflame(m): 12:14am On Apr 05, 2017
nkemdi89:

There is a big difference between a shooting range and a real scenario, aiming at a target in the range is easier compare to a live being, while the former provides a calm environment with an inanimate object under the instruction and supervision of the range instructor, the later entails facing a real life system situation, based on discretion and tension. If the Ak is obsolete it won't kill anyone due to faulty mechanism. She wasn't the target it was only unfortunate she became a victim of circumstances.
u ain't making sense fool
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 12:15am On Apr 05, 2017
IpobExposed:
They will not ask what the woman did. They want us to blame the police force.
.Sorry o IPOB members I have no RIP until u say what conspired between the woman and the police.

We will not blame the police and most importantly we will not blame Buhari until u tell us what she did.

And this also looks like fake death because our Nigeria police are trained

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
common sense is not common.
go buy one!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by alextayo(m): 12:17am On Apr 05, 2017
madapcmod:
All of u attacking that FOOL ipobexposed are hypocrites. I can see most of you are now sensible enough to know that goat is causing more harm on nairaland than good.

In his usual orgasmic attack on Igbo's and ipob, he saw Igbo name reporting d issue and launch his usual senseless attacks with the hope to get the usual "likes" from his fellow bigot Yoruba's, but it happened the Igbos he wanted to taunt are d ones demanding for justice for the Yoruba woman.

On several occasions, this same moniker will taunt and celebrate d death of biafran agitators and if u reply him, u get banned from fellow bigot mods. The mad dude spams every thread with anti Biafra news, making most thread lose d essence of discussion, yet biafran agitators are quickly banned when they open pro Biafra threads.

I am amazed at d level of hypocrisy here, if u never cautioned this guy before for taunting dead Biafra agitators and u are doing same now, u r the problem of Nigeria.

No life is more important, u hate them, u write rubbish about them but u want them to b in same one Nigeria with u.

Police excesses and brutality must b condemned by all. No sacred cows. Same ipob u r taunting is d same demanding for justice for a Yoruba.

RIP woman, Nigeria I weep for u

Bros cool down nah.......must everything be about tribal attack?

Didn't you notice that no Yoruba nairalander supported his idiotic comment? I am Yoruba and I gave him a piece of my mind.

Threading the same tribal attack path with him makes you no better than him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Alphyno: 12:19am On Apr 05, 2017
RIP to her...

I have Red Liquid Mercury for sale. Email me if you're interested in buying
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by bantudra: 12:24am On Apr 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

Oga live that thing this man. This is how IPOB terrorist group will say they shot unarmed protesters they will not tell u how they do protest with deadly weapons like in this video evidence below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMZLgGWES50

Also how IPOB terrorist group will say they don't fight with police but the video evidence below proves that IPOB terrorist groups went to My3 police station to burn it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0

They should stop hiding things and tell us what the woman did.

So we can type RIP if she deserves it because our men are trained.

And Ipobreacriminals

Sai Baba

bros..you are wrong on this one..it was a stray bullet that hit her...thats why i dont like crowded places...
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by goldfish80(m): 12:25am On Apr 05, 2017
Since when did the police become the judge, jury, prosecutor and executioner? How did they know the boys there were chasing where Internet fraudsters? What investigations did they carry out to ascertain these guys were fraudsters?
Anyone who visits the Nigerian prisons will be amazed by the number of innocent ATP's rotting away for years in jail on frivolous and trumped up charges by the police.
As far as am concerned, the police were chasing random pedestrians and unfortunately shot a bystander. Rip to the dead.
Fvck the police
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mrtayesynchro(m): 12:55am On Apr 05, 2017
beardlessdude:
your sentiments doesn't matter.

Its not about sentiment,its about common sense which obviously is not common
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by AyamBlaze: 2:01am On Apr 05, 2017
IpobExposed:
.Sorry o IPOB members I have no RIP until u say what conspired between the woman and the police.

We will not blame the police and most importantly we will not blame Buhari until u tell us what she did.

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
Your own level of stupidity is from the future; it is too advanced for anybody to understand.
I wish the woman was your mother.. I for mobilise boys to straff her dead body join grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DavidOluyale(m): 2:55am On Apr 05, 2017
houstonia:
No link, no location? Op you be spirit?

I passed there today. its real.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:06am On Apr 05, 2017
All these undercover 5 0's that wear uniform and go by street names, well done. Your days shall be long enough for the horrors you create to catch up with you. This isn't a prayer
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 05, 2017
Xkalaban:
Nawao this is serious o. Were the Yahoo boys armed? If not the policeman has no right to start shooting at someone who isn't armed. If na armed robber confront them now them go run enter bush. It's a pity undecided

Not true.

Policeman has the right to reach home safely to his family too. He was issued a lethal weapon to defend himself and to stop a fleeing felon criminal.

Regarding this unfortunate situation that's the subject of this topic, prudent people will need more information before reaching a conclusion. Hopefully, a Senior Police administrator will look into it.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by omolayomi06: 3:21am On Apr 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
he be like say you get sence at all,,, you even sabi read.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by tiwatomi(m): 3:30am On Apr 05, 2017
This is too bad and pathetic ! The animalistic nature of our so called police needs to be check. Yahoo boys ! which I believe are not armed and you started shooting, now just see what it has resulted into; innocent soul wasted and the children left behind with no mother to carter for them. And one illiterate @ipobexpose just jump into the thread talking thrash, am sure you must be part of those untrained police.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by titilayo02: 5:37am On Apr 05, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
And the bodies keeps piling
While they are buzy sweeping it under the carpet
RIP to the dead
When will the killing of innocent Nigeria by police stop. Police! You are not our friend.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by solara: 5:40am On Apr 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by solonazzy: 5:46am On Apr 05, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Why did he shoot in the first place..abi which kind mad people Police dey give gun sef...
its just an unfortunate story...im really sad for d deceased's family...bt den I can't say SARS shouldn't continue in dr efforts to curb internet crime.....90% youths r seeing it as d only way out, paving way for a dead future...from d post, d writer claimed d yahoo boy was only claimed to b one....bt y was he running ....just last Saturday, I saw SARS approach a guy suspected to b yahoo n he quietly followed dem...if Dis happened in Dis case, no one wuld have required to shoot...once again, rip to d dead...bt we can't condone cyber crime....its just so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by solonazzy: 5:50am On Apr 05, 2017
bantudra:

bros..you are wrong on this one..it was a stray bullet that hit her...thats why i dont like crowded places...
so r u ppl saying d police b killed cos he wanted to shoot a bastardized criminal on d run?.....it's nt my mum, bt I feel d pains for d family..bt instead of place hate on police, ill place it on d bastards yahoo guys.....stray bullet hit ppl everywhr in d world....sadly Dis isn't d first, n nt d last...d prayer is dat none of our loved ones fall victim .....bt I cant say police shouldn't do dr work
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by holluwizzy: 5:55am On Apr 05, 2017
From From storyline above. Not all officers should be allowed to move around with Rifle, this Sars of a thing should be dissolved.

RIP to the Dead

Everybody young and lively I regard as yahoo boy.

Trading business and lively lifestyle is now a crime?

Orientation and intensive training matters alot.

For example d way police hand rifle also dey re not supposed to move around with such sophisticated weapon.
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 5:58am On Apr 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
you must be a sick fool...idiot...

Any mod who bans me for this comment must not only be ignorant but wicked like the idiot I just abused..

Sick nitwit..everyting is ipob and many to you..

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 1Rebel: 6:21am On Apr 05, 2017
I'm glad everyone has now come to the realization that ipobexposed is not okay upstairs, including the yorubas who were cheering him on.

Rest in peace to the dead, there's no hellfire anywhere. Nigeria is hell itself.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by K9Uneet(m): 6:24am On Apr 05, 2017
nkemdi89:

Shooting range and simulations are not the same, we should learn to balance our views even when we are aggrieved. You basically know nothing about how the system works. But you are saying it with authority despite you can't verify what you are saying

And you "basically know everything" about how the system works, yet you lack understanding.

And, please, don't let your assumptions run wild thinking I don't know how the system works. It might surprise you to know I'm speaking from an angle of authority and in depth knowledge. Forget the anonymity that Nairaland affords us. Peace!
Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Lightening: 6:42am On Apr 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

You have a morbid obsession with IPOB. Just observing though.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Wadosky(m): 6:50am On Apr 05, 2017
Those Sars people and their excesses, I narrowly escaped death from them but had bullet stuck in my arms.

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ayoola648(m): 6:57am On Apr 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

e go soon touch you .. very soon

1 Like

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by deniguy01(m): 7:02am On Apr 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u

now I know you are sick and a stupid human being..u don't read .. what if it was ur mom

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shot Dead By Policeman At Toll Gate, Lagos (Graphic Photos) by HARYORBAMZ(m): 7:24am On Apr 05, 2017
IpobExposed:

sai Buhari
sai baba we love u
If person insult you now you won't like it.you read what happened yet you still have the guts to diverse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prisons ‘Pamper’ Chidinma Ojukwu With Special Car Ride / Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.