Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,318 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! (8398 Views)

PHOTO: Another Nigerian Soldier Praying In Borno Before Attacking Boko Haram / Nigerian Arrested For Jumping White House Fence (Oct 2014) / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by OAM4J: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2009
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Breaking News![/size]

No device was found on or with the Nigerian! Thank God!!!

Thank God
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by OAM4J: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2009
Beaf:

Ther passengers are also being questions and dogs have been called in. The Nigerian remains in custody.
[size=14pt]Why did the fo.ol have to lock himself in the toilet for up to an hour?[/size]

may be the guy was tired of the evil look around him, then decided to lock himself in the toilet.

It will be difficult travelling as a black man this days. I actually pity the guy.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by otawa: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2009
may be the guy was tired of the evil look around him, then decided to lock himself in the toilet.
$

grin cool grin
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by becomrich16: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2009
at this moment i think nigerian abroad should start going to nigeria by canoe or ship. wahala

what happen to those of all who are not terrorist. I know I am not. I have never had any link to terrorist. I am cleared by the price chooper, wallmart,  canadian tire, Toronto police, the army, naval, airforce, all library.

It would affect nigerian abroad. Make una join us to benin. Bad name no good.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Robotnik: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2009
Tats:

Exactly! It is likely profiling and the way the guy may have handled the incident when confronted.
Tats:

Exactly! It is likely profiling and the way the guy may have handled the incident when confronted.
arkinses:

Picture this scenario. . . You're in a building working really hard to meet your quota for the day when suddenly a suicide bomber runs in front of you (and your colleagues) yelling "allahu akbar", exposes his chest to show an explosives vest packed to the teeth with hundreds of kilograms of TATP and armed with a detonator. As he attempts to detonate the bomb, a fizzy sound is heard and nothing happens.

The rational thing to do IS TO RUN TO HIDE IN THE TOILET OF THE BUILDING (FOR OVER ONE HOUR) THE VERY SUICIDE BOMBER INTENDS BOMBING, where chances of a possible detonation is still possible, RIGHT?

Tell me you're being stoopid for a reason

ki la gbe ki lo ju
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Hesperus(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2009
OAM4J:

It will be difficult travelling as a black man this days. I actually pity the guy.

Or maybe the guy ate some crappy, unhygienic meal on the plane, had a runny stomach and decided to lock himself there to have some privacy for proper purging! Abi to shit for plane toilet don become crime again?
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by shesi(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2009
just read this news on BBC. wtf is going on? nigerians why?
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by shesi(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2009
maybe it's one of those nuts on here yesterday screaming conspiracy.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by No2Atheism(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2009
OAM4J:

Am telling you, not only has this northern muslim made things difficult for nigerians in particular . . . he seems to have succeeded in making things difficult for Blacks worldwide . . .(since its not straightforward to know who is Nigerian without first checking the passport),
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Skywalker5(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2009
The guy was not a threat. they have tagged us as terrorist now. this bastards
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by MrCrackles(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2009
becomrich;:

at this moment i think nigerian abroad should start going to nigeria by canoe or ship. wahala

what happen to those of all who are not terrorist. I know I am not. I have never had any link to terrorist
. I am cleared by the price chooper, wallmart,  canadian tire, Toronto police, the army, naval, airforce, all library.

It would affect nigerian abroad. Make una join us to benin. Bad name no good.
You are actually a terrorist. . .A Mapo-Terrorist!
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Robotnik: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2009
the guy probably defecated and started wanking, that usually takes a lot of time
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2009
I refuse to believe this news, Are people just acting to nigeria in order to paint us very bad(terrorist)?we are wiser than that.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by cold(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2009
Hesperus:

Or maybe the guy ate some crappy, unhygienic meal on the plane, had a runny stomach and decided to lock himself there to have some privacy for proper purging! Abi to poo for plane toilet don become crime again?

I think i also share this view.I had a similar experience frm 9ja aboard a virgin atlantic flight,maan it wasn't funny
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Beaf: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2009
This will teach some 9ja's a lesson. The man was unnecessarily "verbally disruptive".

"Do you know who I am?" syndrome is what got that cow into trouble. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by No2Atheism(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2009
- This is starting to sound like a conspiracy against Nigeria . . .  grin grin grin . . .

- I am starting to suspect maybe US is trying to achieve a particular immediate goal hence all this negative publicity about Nigeria . . .
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by OAM4J: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2009
No2Atheism:

Am telling you, not only has this northern muslim made things difficult for nigerians in particular . . . he seems to have succeeded in making things difficult for Blacks worldwide . . .(since its not straightforward to know who is Nigerian without first checking the passport),

Honestly, it will be difficult for me to imagine myself alone with all whites in a plane now.

I know how many times I suspiciously look at Arabs/ Pakistanis each time I enter same plane with them.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by PapaBrowne(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2009
Wooow! This has gotten crazy oooh!
This is the beginning of travel problems for Nigerians!
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by proudly9ja(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2009
Hesperus:

Or maybe the guy ate some crappy, unhygienic meal on the plane, had a runny stomach and decided to lock himself there to have some privacy for proper purging! Abi to poo for plane toilet don become crime again?

Yes o, na crime infact na act of terrorism! U don enter toilet after a PROPER Naija man before?
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Totoeater: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2009
OH Boy. I get to hide my Naija kpali when i dey travel oo. Cos to be a naija is problem already. i go alway use my Yankee to wakaa. God Abeg ooo
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by asha80(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2009
Robotnik:

the guy probably defecated and started wanking, that usually takes a lot of time

grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by shesi(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2009

my guy this is not a black issue. Making things difficult for Nigerians, yes. But not all blacks. that's ridiculous.
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by PapaBrowne(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2009
Ok! I am postponing my travel plans for now! Don't want to have to go through this!
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by chibaby5(f): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2009
shocked is ds information 4 reallz. . . i heard abwt da 1st guy dat waz caught but dint hear bwt ds 2nd guy
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by No2Atheism(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2009
Men . . . i think its better for Nigeria to split up so that only Northerners get to bear the image problem associated with terrorist . . .it is going to take a lot of years for this media image of terrorist to go away . . .even though i am personally no longer completely believing the whole story being told by the US about the incident.

Nevertheless that bottomline is that Nigeria has now been labelled with the word "Terror" thanks to the barbaric religion known as Islam . . .yet despite all of this Nigeria is being strangled by Northern selfish interest that has done nothing but draw back this country . . .

I think the earlier Nigeria splits up the better . . .
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Tats(m): 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2009
shesi:

my guy this is not a black issue. Making things difficult for Nigerians, yes. But not all blacks. that's ridiculous.

When fellow passengers see you in the flight, how do they know your nationality? They will simply treat you as black.
Spend time now in any toilet on an international flight (not originating from or destined to Nigeria) and see what will happen to you!
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by No2Atheism(m): 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2009
shesi:

To a typical Black man . . . all chinese or japanese or korean people look the same . . . grin

Hence do not be suprised if a typical White person also considers most Black people look the same . . . hence to them, how would they differentiate between a Nigerian and a Ghanian and an Angolan . . . hence that is why i said that this Northern muslim as not only created travelling problems for Nigerians he as infact created travelling issues for Black people in general . . .

Cus its only when passports are checked that people would really know the difference . . . just as I likewise do not know the difference between Egyptian Arab and Saudi Arabian Arab . . .cus they look the same as far as I am concerned.

Hence black people would start getting profiled as terrorists unless people find a way to dress in a particular way that makes them stand out as non-Nigerians. grin grin grin

Men i pity those that have to urgent get a Visa or make a travelling arrangement . . .cus serious security assessements would make such very difficult now . . .
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by koolchicco: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2009
No2Atheism:

Men . . . i think its better for Nigeria to split up so that only Northerners get to bear the image problem associated with terrorist . . .I think the earlier Nigeria splits up the better . . .

And it shall come to pass. . .I decree, AMEN!
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by netotse(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2009
MrCrackles:

You are actually a terrorist. . .A Mapo-Terrorist!

@mrcrackles
hush. . .if you're not careful he'll pencil you down for Mapo- Cution you wouldn't want that now, would you?
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by Totoeater: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2009
@No2Atheism.
You are right.  This is an opportunity for the country to split along 6 geoploitical lines. The Boko harams can have their country and the rest should never be labeled as a terrorist nation.

I predict This could be the begining of the Brookings institute CIA commision report on the disintegeration of Nigeria son. CIA are already in Nigeria. They should start  attacking their positions with drones in the north. I and my my family can not be labelled as a terrorist. I refuse to accept this for all peace loving Nigerians
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by SEFAGO(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2009
why not 10 geo-political zones grin shocked
Re: Breaking News: Another Nigerian Arrested On Same Detroit Route! by tumfulu1: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2009
fools are always assuming the worst.
God punish them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics / Nigeria Will Collapse Without PDP - Bode George / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.