Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (41141 Views)

The Hardest Part Of Marriage Nobody Will Tell You. / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by onstelly(f): 6:25am On Apr 25, 2017
spytime:
can I know u more on a personal note?
It's depends on what you mean
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 25, 2017
Thanks
henryhemon:

This writer has maturity and class written all over her. You 're intelligent and I'm attracted to your kind. I want to be friends and nothing more.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Blackfire(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2017
ZarZar:

I kinda get what you're saying but I think it goes back to that old saying: never take things at face value. I may be following a lot of guys but do I talk to any of them privately? No. Looks indeed can be deceiving.

Actually, one unfollowed me the other day & I unfollowed him right back. It's not that deep. It's only surface level things.

Long time no talk zarzar,...

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by marvin902(m): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
am stubborn and an attention seeker apart from that all's good grin
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by hrhbae: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
I'm a typical example of wat all Virgos are. I care lik a mother hen and Dat sort of makes me look clingy at times... clingy can be so hard to deal wt
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2017
Berlynn:
can i see ya picture, i love to see good looking guys cool
im just scared you'd fall in love all over again baby....

Sorry for the late reply, I was banned for a week... embarassed
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Yesiambeautiful(f): 8:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
I'm a bit stubborn to deal with, and i'm very carefree which tends to make my partner think i don't love them enough or that i'm cheating. Apart from that i don't think there's any other issue

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by henryhemon(m): 4:50am On Apr 29, 2017
Yesiambeautiful:
I'm a bit stubborn to deal with, and i'm very carefree which tends to make my partner think i don't love them enough or that i'm cheating. Apart from that i don't think there's any other issue

Well don't know how old you are but if you think it's time to settle down then you need to change that attitude it ruins many relationships and businesses.

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Yesiambeautiful(f): 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
henryhemon:

Well don't know how old you are but if you think it's time to settle down then you need to change that attitude it ruins many relationships and businesses.
thank you.. Yes it does im working on it... . Changing isnt something that is very easy
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by dingbang(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2017
Laveda:
I'm annoying, sometimes I just wanna spark an argument to see his reaction..

I really do not know how to keep a long relationship i tend to get bored sometimes
r u serious
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Daricon(m): 1:25pm On May 01, 2017
Alesandese:
I'm humourless. Most especially towards strangers undecided

Have fun.

U ARE PROUD
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Bamz(m): 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2017
hrhbae:
I'm a typical example of wat all Virgos are. I care lik a mother hen and Dat sort of makes me look clingy at times... clingy can be so hard to deal wt

Mother hen shocked

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Bamz(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I'm unpredictable, quiet to a fault but I also have a short temper,

You should be more tolerant, that would take care of your short temper.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by MissJoy29(f): 12:28am On Jul 03, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
I tend to prefer Friendship than romantic relationship because even if we are dating before the sixth month I'm out of your life.

I don't like being in a long relationship

Hmmmm....are you an Aquarius?
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by MissJoy29(f): 12:35am On Jul 03, 2017
I'm a very deep person & I could be very analytical...also, I'm highly sensitive & this tends to annoy & frustrate some guys.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 03, 2017
I'm a difficult person to read and very hard to please. If u claim to love me, please never tell me "NO" to anything. . .I'm spoilt like that.

I love it wen you stressing to please me, just seeing you all tired and wary for my sake. . .
haa, dats the ultimate ego trip.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by AlfaAce(m): 7:58am On Jul 05, 2017
I smoke weed, Occasionally though. I may be a bit too deep,analytical as well.Don't give me a no on anything! Onibaje ni mi
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by fumisko(f): 9:07am On Jul 05, 2017
You haven't met who you love yet. So she should keep dancing to ur tune? Love isn't selfish haba... you should learn to make compromises for someone u like. That means your marriage won't last if you marry...it's about compromise...you compromise this week...she compromise the next week. No woman is perfectly like u....so in my view...I feel that till you meet a woman u love... really love before u stop being a selfish self centered brat. I met a man like that. We started dating...he would call Monday rhen next Thursday or so...at the beginning o...me I ran away...I like tender love and affecrion
chiraqDemon:
Its that i am usually not committed
Ill do everything to ask a girl out and wgen she now agrees i will now see it as stress
Especially when she wants us to go out ill just be like
Babe i csme back from lectures and went to work, i dont have energy and ill just b that way till she is tired and when she is gone i usually dont even feel it, or no, it feels more like a burden has been lifted and im free again

I just don like someone else trying to change my lifestyle settings
School to work to home, anyday i deviate will b at the bar close to my house where men meet and then back home
If no school and im free from work id rather stay home

Girls just try to chsnge this n i dont want to

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by fumisko(f): 9:18am On Jul 05, 2017
Then work on it. All this things is what makes a lady feel loved...loving another is not about u...it's about making d other person happy. Am not saying you should change. U guys fail to understand ladies. I am simply saying you should improve. Work on it.
NnamdiN:
I can't stand the constant communication(too much calls freak me out)Sometimes I watch my phone ring out coz I wasnt mentally ready to take that call wink ...I'm fine even if I don't hear from you in weeks. angry

I dont remember dates(not even special ones)I wont remember our anniversary, your birthday or even mine
and thats the reason I've never dated angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by fumisko(f): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2017
You can readjust for relationship
Would u continue to do that long term or in marriage?
Y can't u both readjust....can u imagine?
U Wld get frustrated cus only u Wld b making sacrifices to make d relationship work.
Tell him your needs...maybe if you like morning and afternoon and evening call and he likes calls after every two days, you both can work on him calling once a day then...u get
That way he Wld compromise and u too Wld compromise mutually
He Wld step up
And u too Wld step down too small
If u keel sacrificing and he sees you are bending to keep him...he would start acting anyhow and won't care about your feelings....babe na u go suffer am long term...after all my wife can adjust to my unseriousness
Learn to demand being treated right but not fighting him...talk it out n see how u guys can adjust...
Together
Simple that's all am saying
If not when he dumps you...that's when you would hear ursef after all I did to make the relationship work...n he won't care cus he did not invest that much ( in terms of sacrifice etc in making d relationship work)
frenzyduchess:
If we are to talk about what's fair and what's not according to our perception, I am sure it will take all day,I have come to realise that guys who don't call often see ladies bombing their phones with calls as a bother, infact they find it irritating and can't seem to relate when you shower them with affection, in the end the relationship might go south because he feels you are too clingy, so it's not about being fair to one's self, it's about being able to psychologically relate to why people act the way they do, and readjusting to avoid friction in a relationship
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by NnamdiN: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2017
fumisko:
Then work on it. All this things is what makes a lady feel loved...loving another is not about u...it's about making d other person happy. Am not saying you should change. U guys fail to understand ladies. I am simply saying you should improve. Work on it.
I have tried severally and failed as much......It's not working and I have given up(kinda), I'm quite lovey dovey as long as we together but a little distance fu.cks everything up.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by fumisko(f): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2017
We shall pray for u grin
NnamdiN:
I have tried severally and failed as much......It's not working and I have given up(kinda), I'm quite lovey dovey as long as we together but a little distance fu.cks everything up.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by NnamdiN: 10:09am On Jul 05, 2017
fumisko:
We shall pray for u grin
Please do wink will sow in your ministry.
IF the prayers are answered cheesy
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
fumisko:
You can readjust for relationship
Would u continue to do that long term or in marriage?
Y can't u both readjust....can u imagine?
U Wld get frustrated cus only u Wld b making sacrifices to make d relationship work.
Tell him your needs...maybe if you like morning and afternoon and evening call and he likes calls after every two days, you both can work on him calling once a day then...u get
That way he Wld compromise and u too Wld compromise mutually
He Wld step up
And u too Wld step down too small
If u keel sacrificing and he sees you are bending to keep him...he would start acting anyhow and won't care about your feelings....babe na u go suffer am long term...after all my wife can adjust to my unseriousness
Learn to demand being treated right but not fighting him...talk it out n see how u guys can adjust...
Together
Simple that's all am saying
If not when he dumps you...that's when you would hear ursef after all I did to make the relationship work...n he won't care cus he did not invest that much ( in terms of sacrifice etc in making d relationship work)
seems you dont understad my view,i believe humans can adapt to any situation, I can adust to any type of guy, there is nothing like suffer there, if you are the calling type i simply reciprocate by buying credit to call you, but if not ,adios till when you call me, I nor send ,thats me for you. I know a lot of guys in the category of not calling almost often have intimacy issues, but that's not my duty to correct ,he is a grown man and I am no therapist ,so sitting him down from experience will only meet stif resistance and trust me you will either make yourself look clingy and needy or worst still irritate him

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by MoraxLanre(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
I just don't like boring partner, and I hate a cheating lover. I love to talk abt anything, don't tell me to keep quiet, touch me and let play like a kid. I just love to feel alive with a lover.
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by fumisko(f): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ok I get you now. I would assume it's for relationship only you are saying this and not for marriage purposes. Cus if u truly know most men that have calling issues have emotional issues (that is usually larger than just the calling but just that the issues also manifests itself a bit in that area) you wouldn't want to marry a man with emotional issues in the name of you can adjust abi As in adjust forever?
So I Wld assume that your adjustment would be just for relationship purposes (for a short while) only. No problem for that one. Play with him too and dump him. but please agree to pick fresh tomato (emotional healthy one) instead of the one that is showing signs that portrays he has issues when it's time for marriage I beg u. To adjust (forever for marriage no go easy as u dey brag). You sha would not go to market and with your eyes open buy spoilt tomato to make your soup simply because you can eat any type of stew (fresh or rotten). You deliberately pick fresh tomoatos because at least u had an option. So make wise choices please. It's not sweet when a woman now chooses wrongly simply because she feels she can adapt easily and she later starts suffering and can't complain. I speak from experience o. I easily adapt too like you. I was adapting to his personality of no calling...one year...little did I know it meant he wasn't really serious with me...until he broke up with me and introduced his fiancée a week after...(and called her my heart beat). My day is incomplete without her and there I was being adaptable for a man that wasn't into me and had shown it by his bad calling habit. Can a man truly truly love u and not want to reach u?? I doubt? It means he isn't really crazy about u. Truly.
frenzyduchess:
seems you dont understad my view,i believe humans can adapt to any situation, I can adust to any type of guy, there is nothing like suffer there, if you are the calling type i simply reciprocate by buying credit to call you, but if not ,adios till when you call me, I nor send ,thats me for you. I know a lot of guys in the category of not calling almost often have intimacy issues, but that's not my duty to correct ,he is a grown man and I am no therapist ,so sitting him down from experience will only meet stif resistance and trust me you will either make yourself look clingy and needy or worst still irritate him

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by MajesticD(m): 11:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
if that's what your reasoning is limited toundecided
Or maybe u are just too serious with everything. C'mon where is ur humour?
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2017
fumisko:
Ok I get you now. I would assume it's for relationship only you are saying this and not for marriage purposes. Cus if u truly know most men that have calling issues have emotional issues (that is usually larger than just the calling but just that the issues also manifests itself a bit in that area) you wouldn't want to marry a man with emotional issues in the name of you can adjust abi As in adjust forever?
So I Wld assume that your adjustment would be just for relationship purposes (for a short while) only. No problem for that one. Play with him too and dump him. but please agree to pick fresh tomato (emotional healthy one) instead of the one that is showing signs that portrays he has issues when it's time for marriage I beg u. To adjust (forever for marriage no go easy as u dey brag). You sha would not go to market and with your eyes open buy spoilt tomato to make your soup simply because you can eat any type of stew (fresh or rotten). You deliberately pick fresh tomoatos because at least u had an option. So make wise choices please. It's not sweet when a woman now chooses wrongly simply because she feels she can adapt easily and she later starts suffering and can't complain. I speak from experience o. I easily adapt too like you. I was adapting to his personality of no calling...one year...little did I know it meant he wasn't really serious with me...until he broke up with me and introduced his fiancée a week after...(and called her my heart beat). My day is incomplete without her and there I was being adaptable for a man that wasn't into me and had shown it by his bad calling habit. Can a man truly truly love u and not want to reach u?? I doubt? It means he isn't really crazy about u. Truly.
trust me, I know what i want, there are ways to screen out unserious elements, i too was in a rationship for half a decade without seeing the head or tail of the relationship ,so i am not blind when it comes to issues like this, have you been in a relationship but deep in your heart you know you are single?,my dear, like I said , i only serve the hand i am dealt, if you are not the calling type, I wont sit around waiting for your call o, if you are not ready to meet me half way I won't even bother to move my feet. Everyone has their problem, I have too, but underlinning psycological issues such as this should be left for therapy to correct not you, that is why i will not advice anyone to try to change such a person cos in all honesty a man who is into you will not stay that long without hearing from you. For me, I am not in a relationship until its three months ,so most of this guys don't even last up to three months before they fade away from your life

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2017
pillan:
for me..I think I'm stubborn and sometimes can act as if i don't care..what's yours?
i think am more free spirited,hate to be tied down
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by fumisko(f): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2017
Lol@ 3 months...don't mind some of them...d prefer to throw money at u...when all u asking from them is to give them u (their time etc) why would a man throw a lady that wants him and not matierial things away God would help those with those issues.
I have been in that I am in a relationship and I thought I was dating myself o..n I loved him like craze...mstcheww
True...I tried hard to change him and he saw me as demanding too much attention when all I wanted was for us to build our bond which only happens via frequent communication. If there is anything I have learnt from you...it's to never try to change them. I agree with u 100%...I go dey watch u...dey plan my plan B
frenzyduchess:
trust me, I know what i want, there are ways to screen out unserious elements, i too was in a rationship for half a decade without seeing the head or tail of the relationship ,so i am not blind when it comes to issues like this, have you been in a relationship but deep in your heart you know you are single?,my dear, like I said , i only serve the hand i am dealt, if you are not the calling type, I wont sit around waiting for your call o, if you are nof ready to meet me half way I won't even border to move my feet. Everyone has their problem, I have too, but underlinning psycological issues such as this should be left for therapy to correct not you, thay is why i will not advice anyone to try to change such a person cos in all honesty a man who is into you will not stay that long without hearing from you. For me, I am not in a relationship until its three months ,so most of this guys don't even last up to three months before they fade away from your life

1 Like

Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by fumisko(f): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2017
Marriage ties u down a bit. Accept it. Just make sure it's someone u love so d tying down would be worthwhile...and u Wld enjoy it grin
legitimatefrank1:
i think am more free spirited,hate to be tied down
Re: What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? by fumisko(f): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2017
I think the hard part about dating me is that you must be serious if not u Wld run away. I expect u to call regularly, care, show concern etc. when I see you doing it...I reciprocate...I am a caring person so I expect same. But I won't kick start it. I expect the man to know he is to win me. So once you start falling short and I tell you about it and how bad it makes me feel and you make no effort to adjust even a bit or we work on another acceptable plan, I see you as unserious and enter "watch mode" on the relationship and start encouraging other potential suitiors

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

When You Suffer With A Man And He latter Dumps You When He Becomes Rich. / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.