Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,009 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - (71152 Views)

Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / 3 Things Girls Wish Guys Knew | Secrets to Understanding Women / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Samtez1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mak I hear........ It part of d swtnz.....Maggi nd salt[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by dacovajnr: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
comma kill me grin grin grin grin grin
That'll result to murder, but am in my house, coman meet and I will make it look like I did it for "Self defence" grin grin
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Benita27:
The breast doesn't expel anything beside when a woman is breast feeding. So for that reason it doesn't smell, unlike the vagina. That girl isn't making sense.

You are a dirty girl.do men expel anything from their chest?? why do we wash our singlets?? relate this to your breeast and your bra, that might tell u d reason why u should wash yours ASAP!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by origima: 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
Pearl005:

Chai!!!
What kinda thinking is this?
So, you only keep yourself clean 'cos of men?
Why say "men have suffered "?
It sounds somehow...

We live our lives based on imitation. She is right.if she is keep herself neat cos of men that makes her to be conscious of herself unlike when u are doing it for nobody and one day find out u are a dustbin

1 Like

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Divay22(f): 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
That'll result to murder, but am in my house, coman meet and I will make it look like I did it for "Self defence" grin grin
lol.....crazy lad
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by fergie001: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:

Forget am abeg...but na normal thing na grin
Divay Divay
kiss

1 Like

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by lammsohiman(m): 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
bjt:
shocked shocked.
I have also been wearing this boxers for 2wks grin grin
lolz....na ur type de smell boxers to know if e don reach to wash

1 Like

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Burgerlomo: 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Yeparipa, so dem no dey take good care of the storage wey dem dey keep the water melon wey I dey suck? Chai! grin
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by vickylincon(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
I only wear bra when I'm going out But if at home cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dna free to air o grin grin grin cheesy grin
would love to visit you one day o
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Monalisa185(f): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
I don't know what some people are talking about..

Personally, I have 3 bras I wear in one week..

Sunday and Monday=1
Tuesday and Wednesday =1
Thursday and Friday= 1

I do my laundry every Saturday, sometimes on a Friday night.. So basically, I have like 6 bras and they are rotated like that...

My boobs do not excrete anything except sweat and trust me, sweat on bras can smell one kind one kind

4 Likes

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by KingAfo(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
SINZ:
Na inside brezz we dey put preek?
chop knuckle my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by dacovajnr: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
lol.....crazy lad
Enjoy your evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by vickylincon(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Benita27:
The breast doesn't expel anything beside when a woman is breast feeding. So for that reason it doesn't smell, unlike the vagina. That girl isn't making sense.
sweat nko
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by YorubaNigga(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ruby234:
So i have worn mine for 2 weeks now... Coman beat me cheesy

Lol for real? grin
But don't u think u are endangering ur guy when sucking
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Bolincosugar(f): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
WHITES ARE DIRTY NATURALLY.
THEY CAN STAY FOR DAYS WITHOUT TAKING THEIR BATH
SO DO'NT JUDGE BLACKS WITH WHAT THE WHITES HAVE TO SAY
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by GodblessNig247(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Monalisa185:
I don't know what some people are talking about..

Personally, I have 3 bras I wear in one week..

Sunday and Monday=1
Tuesday and Wednesday =1
Thursday and Friday= 1

I do my laundry every Saturday, sometimes on a Friday night.. So basically, I have like 6 bras and they are rotated like that...

My boobs do not excrete anything except sweat and trust me, sweat on bras can smell one kind one kind

Do u also have 6 panties and do you rotate them the way u rotate wearing ur bras
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by kushme: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:

No tongue

Hehehe. Naughty girl.

Just call me when you're home. shocked

No bra then...

1 Like

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by ozinetbiz: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by MutantMetahuman: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
megareal:
It's a lie. Bras give off an offensive smell if you wear them more than twice. I can easily perceive a dirty bra from miles away.

Ladies as a general rule are mainly neat when it comes to their undies.

Modified *

It's amazing how many ladies and guys down this thread be claiming I'm lying. I just discovered from this thread that lots of ladies here think there is nothing wrong with wearing a bra beyond two days in a row. It's amazing how dumb they sound trying to insult me while displaying an apparent lack of basic sanitary knowledge.

All the ladies around me operate same way I operate. If I go to the gym, market, do intensive hse chores, that bra is over for me that day cos of sweat.

I clap for those who can do all the above, and still keep using the bra after days on end. As a rule of thumb, bras aren't supposed to be used daily so as to preserve its elasticity. You're even killing the bra by overstretching it through continous usage.

Ya'll be abusing me anywhere you like. It isn't my fault that I'm a neatness freak. So do your dirt, let me do mine. It's worked so far for me.

I really now see why some ladies bras stink when you stand around them.

you are simply to fat

Fatass
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Monalisa185(f): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
GodblessNig247:

Do u also have 6 panties and do you rotate them the way u rotate wearing ur bras

like one anty mentioned up there, the vagina and breasts are a bit different, if possible, panties are supposed to be changed twice daily, you use that area regularly unlike the breast region.. Thankio

3 Likes

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by goodluckebi(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
megareal:
It's a lie. Bras give off an offensive smell if you wear them more than twice. I can easily perceive a dirty bra from miles away.

Ladies as a general rule are mainly neat when it comes to their undies.

Modified *

It's amazing how many ladies and guys down this thread be claiming I'm lying. I just discovered from this thread that lots of ladies here think there is nothing wrong with wearing a bra beyond two days in a row. It's amazing how dumb they sound trying to insult me while displaying an apparent lack of basic sanitary knowledge.

All the ladies around me operate same way I operate. If I go to the gym, market, do intensive hse chores, that bra is over for me that day cos of sweat.

I clap for those who can do all the above, and still keep using the bra after days on end. As a rule of thumb, bras aren't supposed to be used daily so as to preserve its elasticity. You're even killing the bra by overstretching it through continous usage.

Ya'll be abusing me anywhere you like. It isn't my fault that I'm a neatness freak. So do your dirt, let me do mine. It's worked so far for me.

I really now see why some ladies bras stink when you stand around them.

I was told wearing a bra for a long time could cause cancer
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Amarabae(f): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hahahaha, some comments here are funny.
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by UTEWUOJO: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Breast suckers beware!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by YorubaNigga(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bolincosugar:

WHITES ARE DIRTY NATURALLY.
THEY CAN STAY FOR DAYS WITHOUT TAKING THEIR BATH
SO DO'NT JUDGE BLACKS WITH WHAT THE WHITES HAVE TO SAY

We understand that. But you haven't share ur own view on how u use ur bra shocked

1 Like

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
SINZ:
Na inside brezz we dey put preek?
lol funny u
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by bendike: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Benita27:
So you wash your bra after your second outing?. I wear bra more than twice and it doesn't smell as you're putting it.
You really might not know its smells from sweat. After all people that have BO always feel they do not and even get offended when you tell them. No offense meant.

1 Like

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Macgabe(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
Benita27:
So you wash your bra after your second outing?. I wear bra more than twice and it doesn't smell as you're putting it.

what the OP is trying to say is that it's necessary not to wear a single bra for more than two days for hygienic reason. Sweat induced by chores and other energy sapping activities can actually cause bras to smell. Therefore, there's need to be mindful of your activities and to determine if there's need to change it often or not.

1 Like

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Mouthgag: 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
I only wear bra when I'm going out But if at home cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dna free to air o grin grin grin cheesy grin
Your brezz no get size nau grin
Bigbrother9ja loves you wink
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by GodblessNig247(m): 5:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
Monalisa185:

like one anty mentioned up there, the vagina and breasts are a bit different, if possible, panties are supposed to be changed twice daily, you use that area regularly unlike the breast region.. Thankio

Thanks grin
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Obanz2(f): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Burgerlomo:
Yeparipa, so dem no dey take good care of the storage wey dem dey keep the water melon wey I dey suck? Chai! grin
then always ask your babe to take a bath b4 d match.
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by tosyne2much(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
God knows I will surely register my presence on a thread like this cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos) / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.