Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - (71156 Views)

Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It / 3 Things Girls Wish Guys Knew | Secrets to Understanding Women / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by SINZ: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Anitateddy:
Lol cheesy i don hear
Sheybi you'll play with me now? smiley
We'll play with sand seff, if you like wink
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
SINZ:

The last boobi bender grin

Where you dey since?
. .na you bring me here. You no dey miss attendance for this kind thread grin
I be Ass fan lool grin

#YOLO
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Burgerlomo: 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2017
Obanz2:
then always ask your babe to take a bath b4 d match.

Noted

1 Like

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
Raintaker:
I never knew these girls are this dirty. After removing d bra on your first wear, you should spread it in the air to dry. You can wear on d second day, but after then itz strictly washing.

Better still, don't put on bras at all, why suffocate those babies?
Shut up. Are guys the ones clean? Do guys spread their boxers to dry? And they still wear it for one week at a stretch. Stop trying to bring down the female gender.
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by SINZ: 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
That eye no change anything...I'm serious cheesy
She don gree tongue tongue

Moreover, finish making boobs revelation, we dey wait you for house smiley

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by SINZ: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
richommie:
. .na you bring me here. You no dey miss attendance for this kind thread grin
I be Ass fan lool grin

#YOLO

Me too o, #TeamAzz cool

Na Divay trail I follow come here..
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Pearl005(f): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
LeView1:

Because it's men who have to undo these bras undecided
grin grin ;DIssokay
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Divay22(f): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
SINZ:

She don gree tongue tongue

Moreover, finish making boobs revelation, we dey wait you for house smiley
Weldone sir....I'm done grin grin grin

Hope una no go lash me o cry cry cry
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Pearl005(f): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
origima:

We live our lives based on imitation. She is right.if she is keep herself neat cos of men that makes her to be conscious of herself unlike when u are doing it for nobody and one day find out dustbin
I hear you
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Lastking147(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:

Weldone sir....I'm done grin grin grin

Hope una no go lash me o cry cry cry
We don soak your pankere with kerosene
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Divay22(f): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
SINZ:

Me too o, #TeamAzz cool

[/b]Na Divay trail I follow come here[b]..
No be me o angry angry I was only on my own o
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Divay22(f): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lastking147:

We don soak your pankere with kerosene
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Lemme just sleep outside na cry cry
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
Benita27:
Some wear more than two weeks.
In cold countries this is acceptable cos the cold weather eliminates sweat and microbial growth. You shouldn't try it in a hot, fuming and dusty weather like Nigeria.
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
SINZ:

Sheybi you'll play with me now? smiley

We'll play with sand seff, if you like wink
lol,abeg make i find anoda post go. B4 dis oga kill me with laff
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Lastking147(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Lemme just sleep outside na cry cry
grin grin
Oya come I'll open my door for u tongue
That's the only way u can escape the lashing cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ontarget:

In cold countries this is acceptable cos the cold weather eliminates sweat and microbial growth. You shouldn't try it in a hot, fuming and dusty weather like Nigeria.
Don't mind her. Disgracing women here

2 Likes

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
megareal:
It's a lie. Bras give off an offensive smell if you wear them more than twice. I can easily perceive a dirty bra from miles away.

Ladies as a general rule are mainly neat when it comes to their undies.

Modified *

It's amazing how many ladies and guys down this thread be claiming I'm lying. I just discovered from this thread that lots of ladies here think there is nothing wrong with wearing a bra beyond two days in a row. It's amazing how dumb they sound trying to insult me while displaying an apparent lack of basic sanitary knowledge.

All the ladies around me operate same way I operate. If I go to the gym, market, do intensive hse chores, that bra is over for me that day cos of sweat.

I clap for those who can do all the above, and still keep using the bra after days on end. As a rule of thumb, bras aren't supposed to be used daily so as to preserve its elasticity. You're even killing the bra by overstretching it through continous usage.

Ya'll be abusing me anywhere you like. It isn't my fault that I'm a neatness freak. So do your dirt, let me do mine. It's worked so far for me.

I really now see why some ladies bras stink when you stand around them.

NOW THIS IS A WOMAN I CAN LOVE FOREVER; AM AMAZED THAT SUMTHING THAT CALLS HERSELF A WOMAN CAN SAY SHE WEARS ANY UNDERWEAR MORE THAN TWO DAYS

1 Like

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
LeView1:
Omg! One chick added a month! Ladies when men say some of us stink, I didn’t believe cry

A whole month! Jesus! With a wig that you've been wearing for 6 months join embarassed

Men have suffered cry
She is probably in a cold weather country. With the cold you don't sweat at all. Microbial growth is very minimal. So the dirt is minimal. That's justfied.
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
Try to be understanding. She smells..it's why. grin

Benita27:
You wash your skin, use "roll on" on your armpit, cologne on your clothes, then I wonder why anyone should smell that much?. Naturally, girls have more pants than bra because the body parts are different.

I can go on my bra for a week and not smell.
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ontarget:

Who buys bra 150k? Something that will never be seen and admired in public.
It last alot longer years infact . Cause the quality and fabric used is good
Some bras after few washed starts to wear and tear . The strap get messed up grin let me not bore you with the details
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by AlphaStyles(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
I only wear bra when I'm going out But if at home
cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dna free to air o grin grin grin cheesy grin
I fit come visit?
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Tedassie(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Anitateddy:
I don't care if the bra is clean or not smelling. I wash mine everyday. What will it take to just wash the bra? Some ladies tho. My bra smell like baby powder.Lol
see my namesake abi na moniker-sake kiss

1 Like

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by amakadihot87(f): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
SINZ:

Just to jonze themselves.. There's very little pleasure in it. undecided
.......says who?unless the bae no get correct size
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Raintaker(m): 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Ontarget:

Shut up. Are guys the ones clean? Do guys spread their boxers to dry? And they still wear it for one week at a stretch. Stop trying to bring down the female gender.
ok
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Damseldammie(f): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
decatalyst:
Upon all the painted face and nails?
shocked
Wahala lo ko ara e si....
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by megareal: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
lepasharon:

You must be obese. I don't mean to be rude

I'm not even fat. I'm 5'9 and weigh 71kg. BMI of 23.

1 Like

Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Azumoney44(f): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Divay22:
I only wear bra when I'm going out But if at home cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dna free to air o grin grin grin cheesy grin
pls call me, 08101956577, I love your style.
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2017
Bumbae1:
Of its pant now that's a different story .. .. some wear same pant for a week grin
Blood of zacharia!!! shocked....you don't mean it shocked
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by BABANGBALI: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
The smellier the sweeter jo
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Incrizz(f): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2017
sammir12:

real life pinnochio... I bet your nose z growing rite now...

As in...
How did you know? grin
She's in Ibadan and the nose is at Portharciurt right now. grin
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Haha. You finished her already. Let her be deceiving herself. Even pretty, clean looking girls say they use their bras for days on end and everyone's laughing about it. Is she better than them?

Dfinex:

U don't smell. so which odour is ur nose picking?
Re: 'If Guys Knew How Many Times Girls Wore The Same Bra Without Washing It' - by amakadihot87(f): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
sammir12:

real life pinnochio... I bet your nose z growing rite now...
.........hahahaha......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / Meet Jack And Jace Grafe, Transgender Twin Brothers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.