Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" (37068 Views)

Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / "Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Iamwrath: 9:05am On Apr 06, 2017
She must have Graduated with Dino Melaye

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by abumeinben(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2017
gustav25:

wow!!! congrats,you have won a lifetime achievement honour as a very good moronic fellow

Thanks bro...

Come let's celebrate.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by victorazy(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2017
Jewelnutch:
Northerners and Nigerian Islamists with educational problems.

Walahi I don't know why Lugard merged us with these people.God knows why sha.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Baroba(m): 9:07am On Apr 06, 2017
There are states in the north I don't even know there capitals.. I stopped checking the day Nigeria balkanized 19 states into 36...mad country..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Chimexstano(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2017
And she came out with 2:1
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by airminem(f): 9:09am On Apr 06, 2017
Yes Nao, She Is Right. Nigeria.... Smh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by onyii255(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2017
A fact that cannot be overlooked is that most of these interviews are staged and in most cases the person being interviewed is just acting out a script, they know that a story of a kopa nt knwing the capital of lagos will definitely trend online.. It might just be that the lady there is not actually a kopa but sum1 just acting out a script...

My own 2 kobo...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Afam4eva(m): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2017
abumeinben:
Truly,

Is Abuja not the capital of Lagos?

Is Abuja not dependent on Lagos?

Was Abuja not derived from Lagos?

Do the executhieves and legislathieves not have properties in Lagos?

She might be wrong. However, she's trying to tell you that all north are Lagos dependencies. Abuja is only a showglass

{Modified}

Besides, to an "average" core Northerner, Nigeria the the north and Lagos.
I've never seen anyone so proud of advertising their idiocy like this guy.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by JackieChan01: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2017
Franchise21:
Hehehe.. She's a Muslim Afonja

Odiegwu
progressive01 my brother coman see oo
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by toseen7: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2017
Not new joor tongue
Last night, President of #BossNation no fit recite "simple" National Anthem.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Franchise21(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2017
abumeinben:
Truly,

She might be wrong. However, she's trying to tell you that all north are Lagos dependencies. Abuja is only a showglass

{Modified}

It's like u n d lady re from d same ancestral lineage

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by airminem(f): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2017
victorazy:

Walahi I don't know why Lugard merged us with these people.God knows why sha.

Show Interest In Their Affairs And Maybe It Will Turn Out To Be A Good Idea Okay.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by JackieChan01: 9:11am On Apr 06, 2017
by the shape of their cone heads you shall know them
useless shameless afonja cheesy
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by lexy2014: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2017
Einl:
Tertiary education in Nigeria is based on cramming and writing what the lecturer wants to hear rather than research and learning.
even state and capital? is that primary school stuff?
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by buffalowings: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
grin hahahshahahahaha meanwhile #stoptribalism, war loooming on this thread seun needs to declare 3 days of fasting and prayer to stop tribalism on nairaland

hahaha
seun is an atheist
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by robosky02(m): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2017
she is currect na

after all lagos is even the capital of benin republic
and

naija the capital of south Africa

as mtn and chop rite grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by JackieChan01: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2017
toseen7:
Not new joor tongue
Last night, President of #BossNation no fit recite "simple" National Anthem.... grin grin grin
i love that tboss titss i mean boobss of life cheesy
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by hope4life: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2017
Jewelnutch:

She has three challenges 1.hijabinism-a medical condition where hijab does not allow blood to flow into the brain thereby causing memory loss 2.Suddenism-a phycholigical challenge where one becomes blank minded when a situation arises suddenly without expectation. 3.Recessionism-economic.condition that affects the mind when things are economically difficult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Ayblaize(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2017
abumeinben:
Truly,

{Modified}

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by RillJ(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2017
How do you know if a job is not waiting for her already?

OMOTOWO:
And this one go enter labour market now they claim sey job no dey country ..Who go wan employ this one?She is too happy to have been deployed to Lagos .She can't believe it.The funniest part is that the interview which failed woefully was conducted in Ikeja(which is the capital of Lagos) because from the scene,my fellow lagosians will agree with me that's Alausa in ikeja.To slap the girl just dey hungry me.I believe this is the first time she is stepping into Lagos .I can see that in her face because she was very happy and confident to answer those questions..mumu girl..Now,if dem talk sey ladies have nothing to offer than sex some girls go dey para.Tell me wetin this one go fit do to help herself and Nigeria as a whole.Na only Bleep dem sabi..Awon eeyan CHIDIMA OKEKE CUCUMBER
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Franchise21(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2017
JackieChan01:

progressive01 my brother coman see oo
lol
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by abumeinben(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2017
Afam4eva:

I've never seen anyone so proud of advertising their idiocy like this guy.
grin
You try
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by victorazy(m): 9:14am On Apr 06, 2017
airminem:

Show Interest In Their Affairs And Maybe It Will Turn Out To Be A Good Idea Okay.

Am I their Emir? GEJ that showed interest how did he end?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by SuperBlack: 9:14am On Apr 06, 2017
OMOTOWO:
The funny video of a female corps member who said Enugu is the capital of Anambra state has gone viral on social media.

An Instagram user identified as, @lexyflexxy, shared the video after watching the funny interview on his television(I also watched the show on PLANET TV last week).

The lady even said the state capital of Lagos is Abuja.The corps member whose name is unknown was asked to name the capital of some states during a street interview.She seemed confident as she answered the questions but she failed the interview woefully. I was stunned to see a corps member who graduated from university make this error.

Now lets see, how many of you can read the state and capital without making mistakes? The lady graduated from ABU according to what she said at the beginning of the interview when the planet TV presenter asked her which institution she graduated from.I will soon post the video.

MODIFIED: Sorry, Iwas unable to download the video but you can watch it here..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSPBZZLh0XA/
Have you forgotten that even Dino Graduated from same ABU? Na Hijab people. Forget them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by abumeinben(m): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=Ayblaize post=55310755][/quote]

Wetin happen
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by BiggyBamBam: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2017
Jewelnutch:

She may end up to be MINISTER OF EDUCATION under a President from the North as dull as Buhari
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by mathy2p2: 9:15am On Apr 06, 2017
ABU student again, and my Fred Chris will be here making mouth about ABU.

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Hotdiamond(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2017
Jewelnutch:
Must you be tribalistic.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by abumeinben(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2017
Franchise21:
It's like u n d lady re from d same ancestral lineage

You nor see as the pishor wey you attach handsome?

grin
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by sagerasaq: 9:16am On Apr 06, 2017
How many people here can recite ELEMENTARY 36 states and Capital? Talk more of National Anthem....?
Pls Just one mistake shouldnt qualify one an Illiterate...
Afterall who knows d one all of uy have been making... Anyway make sure yu make d mistake outsyd Camera

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2017
OMOTOWO:
And this one go enter labour market now they claim sey job no dey country ..Who go wan employ this one?She is too happy to have been deployed to Lagos .She can't believe it.The funniest part is that the interview which failed woefully was conducted in Ikeja(which is the capital of Lagos) because from the scene,my fellow lagosians will agree with me that's Alausa in ikeja.To slap the girl just dey hungry me.I believe this is the first time she is stepping into Lagos .I can see that in her face because she was very happy and confident to answer those questions..mumu girl..Now,if dem talk sey ladies have nothing to offer than sex some girls go dey para.Tell me wetin this one go fit do to help herself and Nigeria as a whole.Na only Bleep dem sabi..Awon eeyan CHIDIMA OKEKE CUCUMBER

Funny enough she might end up having a job in NNPC ahead of you and your competency. That's the country we live in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed / Bayelsa Corpers Help A Sick Old Man Abandoned By Wife & 7 Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.