Stats: 3,194,000 members, 7,952,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" (37467 Views)

Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / "Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by yokiti: 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Thanks for noticing that. Fixed!
You can now resume your activities here. We apologize for the inconveniences.

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by malware: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
ipodstinks:
A few lines of. See grammarian from aboki tribe hehehehehegrin

Yes, a few lines of... . Anything wrong with that, or are you another dullard? .

http://www.webrtcworld.com/topics/from-the-experts/articles/383955-few-lines-code.htm
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by wyqay: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
that's why I asked a girl this morning how do you pass your O level?
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by password990(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
dragonking3:
When their religion will not allow them to be properly educated and have sense. At the end they are all almajiri.
#Islamabad cry cry
Pls don't associate any wrong thing did or done by some Muslims to Islam because I don't know what Islam has to do with this. Maybe because she used hijjab. So are you going to associate her with Christianity if she did not use hijjab? May God Almighty save us from religion sentiment.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by VickyRotex(f): 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
yokiti:

You can now resume your activities here. We apologize for the inconveniences.

Thank you for taking off the Ban, I appreciate!

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by VickyRotex(f): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=dacovajnr post=55311711][/quote]

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by dacovajnr: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

undecided undecided undecided
Who sent you? undecided
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by VickyRotex(f): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
joinnow:

It's either you are a teacher
Or your kids are in Nursery/ primary school aND recite it most times for u.
As for me na only major states I know
Just like one man in a church
They called Bible book of Amos chapter 1 Vs 3
The guy Don turn Bible tired from left to right he come say all this small small prophet for Bible self too dey hard to find

lol @ Small Prophet in Bible.
None of the above actually.

I learnt this thing in Nursery school, and it was fun. I still remember. But ofcourse I may not be able to mention all without singing, except I write.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by VickyRotex(f): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Who sent you? undecided

To do what? undecided
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by dacovajnr: 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

To do what? undecided
Write current affairs undecided
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by VickyRotex(f): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
malware:

YOU'VE NOT DONE ANYTHING, MARK ZUCKERBERG DIDN'T USE THE US' STATE AND CAPITALS TO DEVELOP FACEBOOK.....

MEANWHILE, WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO THIS, CUBE ROOT OF -2 RAISED TO THE POWER OF 27?

You know what? I would have answered your question, if you had not started with that line. Rude! Very rude!
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by VickyRotex(f): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
mykel25:

You are either a millennium baby or were born close to millennium

None of them!
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by VickyRotex(f): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
Write current affairs undecided

I never start sef undecided
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by dacovajnr: 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

I never start sef undecided
If you finish make u holla undecided

Btw, how was today?
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Einl(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Kingbusssy:

You won tell me say you never cram
Could never cram. Never.
But could always think outside the box.
Cramming doesn't allow you to use your head.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by VickyRotex(f): 6:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
If you finish make u holla undecided

Btw, how was today?

Okay undecided undecided

Great! You?
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by dacovajnr: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

Okay undecided undecided

Great! You?
You better no tear your mouth wey u dey force for one side

Was good but evening about to get dirty as ☔ been wan fall
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by VickyRotex(f): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
You better no tear your mouth wey u dey force for one side

Was good but evening about to get dirty as ☔ been wan fall

Is it your mouth? undecided undecided

Better enjoy it! angry Our own wey start 3 days ago, still never stop. angry
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by dacovajnr: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

Is it your mouth? undecided undecided

Better enjoy it! angry Our own wey start 3 days ago, still never stop. angry
ayam going to slap you in one of these days angry

Eku Ojo Oooo, iwo! You don enter am! grin cheesy
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by VickyRotex(f): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
dacovajnr:
ayam going to slap you in one of these days angry

Eku Ojo Oooo, iwo! You don enter am! grin cheesy

You wont dare! undecided undecided

Eshe ooo! Showers of Blessing ni! angry angry
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Pacificim(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Honestly one can easily come across people like this corper on the streets these days! As unacceptable as the situation is, I'm afraid, it's going to get worse if nothing is done about the sorry state of our education. Go round the schools this time the students are writing WAEC, you'll see why a lizard nods its head.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by dacovajnr: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

You wont dare! undecided undecided

Eshe ooo! Showers of Blessing ni! angry angry
Try me nau...I been dey respect you before as potential inlaw but nowit's "anything goes " angry angry

Enjoy the Shower grin
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by VickyRotex(f): 12:40am On Apr 07, 2017
dacovajnr:
Try me nau...I been dey respect you before as potential inlaw but nowit's "anything goes " angry angry

Enjoy the Shower grin

shocked shocked You see your life? Omo Jesu!
Thank God, we dint allow you to marry our daughter o. cry cry

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Spicycat(f): 6:32am On Apr 07, 2017
Jewelnutch:
Northerners and Nigerian Islamists with educational problems.

I can see that you are a honest bigot irredeemable full, let me be honest with you too, Southerners and Nigerian Christianits with deluded and daft mind due to improper education has nothing to offer than prostitution, cultism, get rich quick mentality, ritualism, inferiority complex, animalistic thought, human worshipers (so called God of men) e.t.c

Mind you am not a Muslim, but i prefer Islam practice than yours.

Note

I don't in anyway support mediocre, the lady in question has ones again prove to the public how Nigerians prefer their graduate, y'all that prefer good grades than good brain should come out and defend her.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by dacovajnr: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked You see your life? Omo Jesu!
Thank God, we dint allow you to marry our daughter o. cry cry
You been dey push me to the wall nau angry
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by vatiqan(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
imstillnovice:
Enugu is Enugu nah....Why some girls dey fall hand!!! The least i will forget is State and Capital...Kogi-Lokoja, Kwara-Ilorin, [b]Lagos-Ibadan[b]...very very simple!

Did you just say, Lagos-Ibadan? What happens to Oyo and Ikeja? Smh!
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Jewelnutch: 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Spicycat:

I can see that you are a honest bigot irredeemable full, let me be honest with you too, Southerners and Nigerian Christianits with deluded and daft mind due to improper education has nothing to offer than prostitution, cultism, get rich quick mentality, ritualism, inferiority complex, animalistic thought, human worshipers (so called God of men) e.t.c

Mind you am not a Muslim, but i prefer Islam practice than yours.

Note

I don't in anyway support mediocre, the lady in question has ones again prove to the public how Nigerians prefer their graduate, y'all that prefer good grades than good brain should come out and defend her.

If you do not think before using your thumbs, don't mention me. What's my business with the baseless blunder-filled post you took your time to construct up there? Talking about inferioty complex, you're a Don at that, supporting your fellow blunder mistress, disgracing Nigerians up and down.

Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) / Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) / Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp