Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" (37110 Views)

Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / "Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by mykel25(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
VickyRotex:

*Singing*

State and Capital

Abia Umuahia
Adamawa Yola
Akwa Ibom Uyo
Anambra Awka
Bauchi Bauchi
Bayelse Yenagoa
Benue Markurdi
Borno Maiduguri
Cross River Calabar
Delta Asaba
Ebonyi Abakaliki
Edo Benin City
Enugu Enugu
Gombe Gombe
Imo Owerri
Jigawa Dutse
Kaduna Kaduna
Kano Kano
Katsina Katsina
Kebbi Birnin Kebbi
Kogi Lokoja
Kwara Ilorin
Lagos Ikeja
Nasarrawa Lafia
Niger Minna
Ogun Abeokuta
Ondo Akure
Osun Osogbo
Oyo Ibadan
Plateau Jos
Rivers Port Harcourt
Sokoto Sokoto
Taraba Jalingo
Yobe Damaturu
Zamfara Gusau
FCT Abuja (We shout here) grin

E reach 36 so

There's a way we used to end it then, cant remember.

How can I forget Nursery Rhymes? grin grin

You are either a millennium baby or were born close to millennium
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Austinoiz(m): 12:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Caseless:
we read about a "corper" who couldn't read or write and he/she is from south east.

Caseless, u read am for your village journal abi...keep spreading your mouth stench.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by ipodstinks: 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
malware:

CORRECT THE HIGHLIGHTED PARTS..... CAPITALIZE THE INITIAL ALPHABETS OF THE HIGHLIGHTED WORDS. CONSIDER THIS AS LAST WARNING.... MR. DULLARD
between your president and I, who is a dullard?. oh, you want to switch to English ehn. I will beat you and your dullard president.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Pisss: 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
awa:
If I say Aboki na Aboki somebody go think say na joke.

Later now this one go claim she graduated from ABU Zaria....

Education in Naija self.....
. She is dino melaye course mate!
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by malware: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
ipodstinks:
between your president and I, who is a dullard?. oh, you want to switch to English ehn. I will beat you and your dullard president.

I HAVE ALREADY WARNED YOU FOR THE LAST TIME TO RESPECT THE RULES OF GRAMMAR, BUT YOU FAILED TO HEED TO MY WARNINGS. QUOTE ME NOT IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN, BECAUSE I AM NOT READY TO DEBATE WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND A FEW LINES OF STATEMENT. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by prestige2013: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
imstillnovice:
Enugu is Enugu nah....Why some girls dey fall hand!!! The least i will forget is State and Capital...Kogi-Lokoja, Kwara-Ilorin, Lagos-Ibadan...very very simple!

Another spotted above
....Lagos - Ibadan...... is that what you re taught?

Lagos - Ikeja
Oyo - Ibadan
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by MrCEO69(m): 12:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tallesty1:
What can this one cram?
u vnt seen these pple cram... they can cram math answer... my principle went to invigilator a muslim school then in the north so it was math, tell me how can one cram math pls, but this girl v cram the answer to a question they v found.. she stated writing without the question given to her. does almajiri boys can cram for africa, t=with the beating they receive everyday...
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by NabeelAbu: 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
people are tribalistic.shaa. She is just olodo. it has nothing to do with Islam.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by chinedu234(m): 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2017
In the year 1994 I met an economics masters degree holder from ABU . This was at a waec marking centre in Kano. That man said he had been an examiner for five years then. But he did not know the definition of market. Recently stories emerged on how this same institution graduated some unqualified students. I think there is something going on in this quota institution. Maybe about time any graduate of ABU be sent to other schools for proper screening and recertification.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by BetaThings: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jewelnutch:

Every deal has an ordeal. But, generally, the generation of Northerners and Nigerian Islamists without educational orientation are rated high and still repeatedly climaxing.

Okay
And that is worse than the yahoo-yahoo that you use your world class brains to do
And illiterate afflict mainly him/herself

But you are using yahoo-yahoo to cause anguish to ohers
But since you are Christians, it is okay, because as "Children of God" you can do no wrong!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by BetaThings: 12:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
chinedu234:
In the year 1994 I met an economics masters degree holder from ABU . This was at a waec marking centre in Kano. That man said he had been an examiner for five years then. But he did not know the definition of market. Recently stories emerged on how this same institution graduated some unqualified students. I think there is something going on in this quota institution. Maybe about time any graduate of ABU be sent to other schools for proper screening and recertification.

And everybody from the South gives intelligent answers to questions, don't they?
Afterall in the South, they are about to overtake America in the no of Nobel prizes won, patents filed, satellites, inventions people use in their daily lives etc
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by BetaThings: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrCEO69:
u vnt seen these pple cram... they can cram math answer... my principle went to invigilator a muslim school then in the north so it was math, tell me how can one cram math pls, but this girl v cram the answer to a question they v found.. she stated writing without the question given to her. does almajiri boys can cram for africa, t=with the beating they receive everyday...

And it must always be a Muslim school!
Right?
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by BetaThings: 12:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
dragonking3:
When their religion will not allow them to be properly educated and have sense. At the end they are all almajiri.
#Islamabad

Talking about sense, the evidence points at you
And as for proper education, I challenge you

5 pages and counting!
Christianity is a religion of Hypocrisy
Thou shall not Judge ......unless the victim is a Muslim
Thous hall not bear false witness ....except the target is a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
That is so pathetic I must say !!!

I would rather blame it on Northern leaders who enslave their youths especially women in the name of religion

give this lady Quoran she would recite it pages to pages without mistakes

.The north have ruled the better half of this country and yet...
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by BetaThings: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Archaa:
I would rather blame it on Northern leaders who enslave their youths especially women in the name of religion
And the boys go to western education-oriented school and the girls go to Islamic schools?

If your assertion is true, it means that she is has the ability

Archaa:

Since you spoke about Qur'an and the North
Is Gowon, the person with the longest unbroken rule, a Muslim too?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
The gaffe made by this corper is not a northern thing. I have seen "well" educated Americans who are clueless about Geography, especially the right leaning ones in the south who haven't a clue how the world is except the biased viewpoints they're fed from Fox news.

It's not enough to 'cram' states and their capital as nursery school kids do, and yet claim a person from Edo state is an Ibo. Real education requires traveling and learning first hand about a foreign culture.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by BetaThings: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
ayenitre:
The gaffe made by this corper is not a northern thing. I have seen "well" educated Americans who are clueless about Geography, especially the right leaning ones in the south who haven't a clue how the world is except the biased viewpoints they're fed from Fox news.

It's not enough to 'cram' states and their capital as nursery school kids do, and yet claim a person from Edo state is an Ibo. Real education requires traveling and learning first hand about a foreign culture.

This is how educated people talk
But in Nigeria if a crime is committed in the North, then it is due to Islam, the person is a Muslim etc

There are issues in the North, no doubt
But are the southerners judging telling me that Southern Nigeria is a haven of world-class development and knowledge?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by VickyRotex(f): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
prezee1:
EKITI ADO-EKITI NO DEY NAIJA?

lol. Thanks for noticing that. Fixed!
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by ofeco: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
imstillnovice:
Enugu is Enugu nah....Why some girls dey fall hand!!! The least i will forget is State and Capital...Kogi-Lokoja, Kwara-Ilorin, Lagos-Ibadan...very very simple!

guy, you sure sey Lagos na Ibadan be capital? lol
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by MrCEO69(m): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
BetaThings:

And it must always be a Muslim school!
Right?
am just pointing out that muslims can cram well.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by tk4rd: 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
imstillnovice:
Enugu is Enugu nah....Why some girls dey fall hand!!! The least i will forget is State and Capital...Kogi-Lokoja, Kwara-Ilorin, Lagos-Ibadan....
very very simple!
Ghhaaaaahahahhaahahahahaa
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by amiibaby(f): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2017
OMOTOWO:
And this one go enter labour market now they claim sey job no dey country ..Who go wan employ this one?She is too happy to have been deployed to Lagos .She can't believe it.The funniest part is that the interview which failed woefully was conducted in Ikeja(which is the capital of Lagos) because from the scene,my fellow lagosians will agree with me that's Alausa in ikeja.To slap the girl just dey hungry me.I believe this is the first time she is stepping into Lagos .I can see that in her face because she was very happy and confident to answer those questions..mumu girl..Now,if dem talk sey ladies have nothing to offer than sex some girls go dey para.Tell me wetin this one go fit do to help herself and Nigeria as a whole.Na only Bleep dem sabi..Awon eeyan CHIDIMA OKEKE CUCUMBER
hmmmm
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by abdulkayus(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Archaa:

Unfortunately for u, she is nt even frm d north bt just schooled in d north. She is probably frm south west or muslim part of south south.
It is nt only northerners dat schooled in d northern universities, there are thousands of southerners scattered all over northern universities.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by Basfaq(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
dragonking3:
When their religion will not allow them to be properly educated and have sense. At the end they are all almajiri.
#Islamabad cry cry
O boy use your sense now if you even have.where you even schooled?,so in your class you don't even seeing Muslim students that are more sound in education more better than you?,but I can blame you but where you came from. lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by callmembj1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
Please help me tell her am willing to offer her evening lectures, no need to pay ooo
#sippingmyzobo
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by BetaThings: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
MrCEO69:
am just pointing out that muslims can cram well.
Everybody can cram.
Do people gain or lose the ability to cram upon conversion to another religion
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by afakamouth: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
why blaming the girl instead you blame the school that allows such a rut to be its product.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by ipodstinks: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
malware:

I HAVE ALREADY WARNED YOU FOR THE LAST TIME TO RESPECT THE RULES OF GRAMMAR, BUT YOU FAILED TO HEED TO MY WARNINGS. QUOTE ME NOT IN YOUR LIFE AGAIN, BECAUSE I AM NOT READY TO DEBATE WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN'T UNDERSTAND A FEW LINES OF STATEMENT. undecided
lol, keep shouting rule of grammar as if we are writing official letter here. you know the rule of grammar and you are here on nairaland, you cannot become ambassador of Nigeria to Britain. mumu, is that why you wrote in capital letter. your nunu de fura has affected your brain. grin, this one wants to prove to been grammarian. mumu, you asked small primary school mathematics, you were answered, you digress to grammar. who get time aboki. rule of grammar ko, rule of law ni.
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by malware: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
ipodstinks:
lol, keep shouting rule of grammar as if we are writing official letter here. you know the rule of grammar and you are here on nairaland, you cannot become ambassador of Nigeria to Britain. mumu, is that why you wrote in capital letter. your nunu de fura has affected your brain. grin, this one wants to prove to been grammarian. mumu, you asked small primary school mathematics, you were answered, you digress to grammar. who get time aboki. rule of grammar ko, rule of law ni.

Read what you wrote again and grade your IQ

Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by ipodstinks: 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
malware:

A few lines of. See grammarian from aboki tribe hehehehehegrin
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by rotzyy(m): 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
If I says the was right, you guys will say.. Na too much of weed dey worry me( but I will prove her right) if you look at the girl very well you will notice that the girl is from Federal Republic of South kaduna.. .
grin
Re: Lagos Female Corper: "Abuja Is Capital Of Lagos, Enugu Capital Of Anambra" by rallymento(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
abumeinben:
Truly,

Is Abuja not the capital of Lagos?

Is Abuja not dependent on Lagos?

Was Abuja not derived from Lagos?

Do the executhieves and legislathieves not have properties in Lagos?

She might be wrong. However, she's trying to tell you that all north are Lagos dependencies. Abuja is only a showglass

{Modified}

Besides, to an "average" core Northerner, Nigeria the the north and Lagos.

YABALEFT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nysc Relocation / Video Of Corpers Marching In Mud Water Stirs Mixed Reactions / 2016 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.