Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo (3852 Views)

How To Test Your Sperm Quality At Home Using Water. / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by kenzysmith: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2021
Winner gets something grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Daytrader1: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2021
Our reality is only but an illusion and only those that created the system profits from it

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Obabajo(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2021
Hard word pays or provide solutions to people problems and get pay

1 Like

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Godada(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2021

Create a problem and provide the solution.

Get paid in the process.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by donbachi(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2021
Destroying an aready good thing,and create a solution for personal gain.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by LoudlyMouthed: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2021
donbachi:
The heart of a man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by SweetBuns(f): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
Create the problem and sell the solution to the market

Classic Apple strategies

1 Like

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by brosom(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
That's what the government does,

They create problem where there's no problem just to take what's urs, knowing you'll have no other option than to seek for their help.

My cent.!!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by 2ndchildhood(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Like in my town back then, where filling station owners go form union go bribe NEPA not to give us light so that people fit dey buy fuel and diesel steady..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by skywalker240(m): 3:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
All i see is a Simp destroying a beautiful thing because of pussy, but the idiot didn't get any but rather cash smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by PrimeWatermark: 3:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
donbachi:

He didn't destroy the ground, it's just a painting to create an illusion of a problem.

He'd clean off the painting at night after a hard day's work.
grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Vulcanheph(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Daytrader1:
Our reality is only but an illusion and only those that created the system profits from it
Dear OP... personally , I think this guy us the winner.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Boogyman557: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by isaiah4life(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2021
Selfishness won't get you out of poverty.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by isaiah4life(m): 4:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Selfishness won't get you out of poverty.

quote author=kenzysmith post=107852636]Winner gets something grin[/quote]
Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by PurestBoy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2021
Daytrader1:

OP please give this guy his prize

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by HajiaNotu: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
Typical of a greedy Nigerian....

like our polithiefians e.t.c

Hawkers on major expressway will put stuffs on the road to cause traffic in order to sell their goods/wares...

A greedy, dubious person will create problem for his fellow human being in order to extort them...

Peace Out

1 Like

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by VERTEX1: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
This is a call for awakening from both parties; the entrepreneurs and the market. Pretending to solve non existing problem and making dimes out of it from non awaken persons. (she also didn't notice that the frame board is flat and not hanging while crossing)
Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Bluewitch(f): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Daytrader1:

You trade futures?
Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Jeremani: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
I don't want to win the price f*cking SIMP
Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Clinghton: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2021
All I see is exploitation and corruption
Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by chariisGRACE(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2021
Some of the things we fear are only but figmentsof our imagination.
Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Fortune109: 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2021
More like the Corona virus and the vaccines conspiracy...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Gadafii: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
The Damm niggar created non existing problem, profer solutions and he's getting paid for it cheesy

If work smart was a picture grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by player007(m): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2021
Obabajo:
Hard word pays or provide solutions to people problems and get pay
The same problem that you caused?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Depressed101: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
we create problem and offer solution, this is the nature of humans
Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
He seized the opportunity before him to create a job and earned a living for himself.

Creating something out of nothing.
Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Knows(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
Covid-19 our break and vaccine solution.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Onyenna(m): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Daytrader1:

Wonderful! You’re surely the winner!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by isaiah4life(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
For attempting nkor, what is in for us? kiss

Onyenna:

Wonderful! You’re surely the winner!
Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Polynek(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
Daytrader1:
ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. OP oya do the needful

1 Like

Re: I Want To Test Your Brains Explain This Photo by Sirgarri(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
I am not misogynistic but the illusionist will always earn when females are victims

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Child After 4 Years Marriage / I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. / I Am Sleéping With My Friend’s Father – Should I Tell Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.