Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,038 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday (7820 Views)

I Broke Up, Should I Call Her Back? / Must I Marry My Boyfriend That Trained Me In School. / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=ZarZar post=55332795]

LMAO @ global speaker on relationship issues. Too ambitious. It's only because I know how it feels & the thoughts it plants in your head when it happens. I read somewhere that when you leave a person alone long enough, they learn to live without you & soon you'll be nothing but a distant memory. It's true.[/quote/]

its 100% true with no iota of doubt.... av also seen it somewhere that time heals everything except a Yoruba tribal mark...lol... make sure ur bf doesnt do anitin like dz to u oh or i will break his head...lol...
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:
No, it's not compulsory. But you know what the problem is, setting up a theme you can't keep up with. Don't get her used to a pattern & then change it without notice. It's extremely annoying & questionable.

U too get sense

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=oluboom post=55333042][/quote]

LMAO @ time heals everything except Yoruba tribal marks. Too funny. No comment on the rest smiley
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

U too get sense

Thanks smiley
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
oluboom:

thanks so much. But we r all humans.... one will indirectly or directly get bored of saying dem everyday.. or am i wrong
You aren't wrong but you can't blame her either. Its her nature! Moreover some people can't keep up with same routine everyday so In situations like this there would be need for compromise. Talk to her about it, both of you should agree on frequency of calls, from there work something out. I hope She understands tho cos some ladies are utterly selfishundecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO @ time heals everything except Yoruba tribal marks. Too funny. No comment on the rest smiley
why dont u want to comment on the rest.. am i opening something u are trying to forget or u dont just feel like
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2017
Alesandese:
You aren't wrong but you can't blame her either. Its her nature! Moreover some people can't keep up with same routine everyday so In situations like this there would be need for compromise. Talk to her about it, both of you should agree on frequency of calls, from there work something out. I hope She understands tho cos some ladies are utterly selfishundecided
as in ehn.. very selfish...but thanks anyways...i also hope she understands like you
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
Its not a must.

You can call her once in every two days, because loneliness makes the heart to grow fonder.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by xprezz02(f): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Alesandese:
If your girlfriend's love language is words of affirmation, You may have to call her everyday to say those words.

To her if my assertion is right... Yes!

Done undecided
I see you've read five love languages?? cool
Alesandese:
If your girlfriend's love language is words of affirmation, You may have to call her everyday to say those words.

To her if my assertion is right... Yes!

Done undecided
I see you've read five love languages??
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
Its not a must.

You can call her once in every two days, because loneliness makes the heart to grow fonder.
nice one but too much lonliness can make d love fade away little by little oh if taken for granted

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Rukkydelta(f): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
firstking01:
Who con ask this one now, una body just dey pintch unasad
Cos my mama's love is the greatest
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
xprezz02:
I see you've read five love languages?? cool I see you've read five love languages??
Yea... Long ago. It's beginning to fade tho, maybe I will reread when the need comeswink

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
E
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
ZarZar:
No, it's not compulsory. But you know what the problem is, setting up a theme you can't keep up with. Don't get her used to a pattern & then change it without notice. It's extremely annoying & questionable.

I won't call for about a week. But she would call, saying she must hear my voice. Her friends said at times she would cry for no reason in the hostel, and they would persuade her to call me. Once she calls, she would be okay.

I told her I'm not the type that calls always. I told her I'm Aquarius. And as Pisces, she tends to value such things. From that day, having researched the zodiac signs, she believed me. But that doesn't stop her from requesting for the calls. What I know is that I'm in love. I don't care whether she knows that or not.

She likes being among friends, taking pics upandan. I don't go out. But I like seeing pics she takes during those outings especially where she wears what I bought for her.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by joshboss(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Cos my mama's love is the greatest

Are you a mamiwater? Jes asking tho
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by 1234onyekwe: 12:36am On Apr 07, 2017
Snow84:

I won't call for about a week. But she would call, saying she must hear my voice. Her friends said at times she would cry for no reason in the hostel, and they would persuade her to call me. Once she calls, she would be okay.

I told her I'm not the type that calls always. I told her I'm Aquarius. And as Pisces, she tends to value such things. From that day, having researched the zodiac signs, she believed me. But that doesn't stop her from requesting for the calls. What I know is that I'm in love. I don't care whether she knows that or not.

She likes being among friends, taking pics upandan. I don't go out. But I like seeing pics she takes during those outings especially where she wears what I bought for her.
how I wish I was blessed with ur kind of. girlfriend ,not those that 'll want u to call them every now and & then ,sapping u emotionally without bringing any meaningful to ur life. even the only thing they contribute to the relationship to make u happy they 'll still haord it.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by PaARAaH(f): 12:41am On Apr 07, 2017
I think it depends on how well you guys connect in your circle of trust some girls feel they have to be a part of your daily life hence the calls and text even chats on some parts others feel. Its just a go with the flow thinGy anyways its still quite an expense to maintain the everyday callin thing especially if the dude is not financially stable .. So if you're feeling you can't keep up with the trend of calling daily just sit and talk about it with her and I hope she trusts you enough to understand your point of view

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by PaARAaH(f): 12:43am On Apr 07, 2017
1234onyekwe:
how I wish I was blessed with ur kind of. girlfriend ,not those that 'll want u to call them every now and & then ,sapping u emotionally without bringing any meaningful to ur life. even the only thing they contribute to the relationship to make u happy they 'll still haord it.
Mehnnnn dude u reallly sound emotionally pained ans sapped... What works for him may not work for you tho
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:10am On Apr 07, 2017
I don't; i don't want her to get too used to me and also avoid being predictable.

I always want her to miss me and if she truly wants to hear from me......she'd call. It aint a one-sided ish but trust some Naija girls na, they'll put it on you

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 1:19am On Apr 07, 2017
PaARAaH:
I think it depends on how well you guys connect in your circle of trust some girls feel they have to be a part of your daily life hence the calls and text even chats on some parts others feel. Its just a go with the flow thinGy anyways its still quite an expense to maintain the everyday callin thing especially if the dude is not financially stable .. So if you're feeling you can't keep up with the trend of calling daily just sit and talk about it with her and I hope she trusts you enough to understand your point of view
it all boils down on trust....i hope she understands oh bcuz once she does not, it will only complicate tinz....but do u know if giving her reasons y i cnt will worsen the sityation
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 1:26am On Apr 07, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
I don't; i don't want her to get too used to me and also avoid being predictable.

I always want her to miss me and if she truly wants to hear from me......she'd call. It aint a one-sided ish but trust some Naija girls na, they'll put it on you
exactly my point saying its nt a one-sided tin but ur plan might not work all d time oh. what if she doesnt call

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 1:35am On Apr 07, 2017
1234onyekwe:
if u r blessed with his type of girl u will stil av other problems because d truth is nobody is allround perfect BTW u sound pained and frustrated. just take tinz easy nd slowly bcuz some girls can be annoying

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by PaARAaH(f): 1:35am On Apr 07, 2017
oluboom:

exactly my point saying its nt a one-sided tin but ur plan might not work all d time oh. what if she doesnt call

If I miss ma boo I call him sometimes I do the calling I'm one stretch a week cos I understand its either he's really busy otr doesn't have much airtime to call so it all boils down to the understanding between both parties and how the relationship. Started too if the guy was the one always calling, waking her up with calls and putting her to sleep with calls without actually making her know she has to call too. If she doesn't call you as a guy in a relationship with her then who does she calls with her airtime most times?

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 1:57am On Apr 07, 2017
PaARAaH:

If I miss ma boo I call him sometimes I do the calling I'm one stretch a week cos I understand its either he's really busy otr doesn't have much airtime to call so it all boils down to the understanding between both parties and how the relationship. Started too if the guy was the one always calling, waking her up with calls and putting her to sleep with calls without actually making her know she has to call too. If she doesn't call you as a guy in a relationship with her then who does she calls with her airtime most times?
i guess it has to do more with ur mentality....some girls wuld av credit but stil want you to call all bcuz u r d guy...i guess it also has to do with ones mentality and less of understanding bcuz she can understand and still be selfish abt it.....

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 1:59am On Apr 07, 2017
Snow84:

youve got a great girl but at d same time dont be too relaxed oh

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 07, 2017
oluboom:

why dont u want to comment on the rest.. am i opening something u are trying to forget or u dont just feel like

No, it's not any of those reasons. It's just one of those things I'm still testing my own tolerance with.
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2017
Snow84:

OMG, I'm also an Aquarius. I see similarities between us already. I'm not much of a caller either & I'm a homebody too. However, I do like consistency in communication in other ways eg. messages. Like I don't expect a guy to be in communication with me 24/7, just stick to the routine I know. Don't switch things up on me. To an Aquarius woman, communication is what makes me remember a person, otherwise it's more like...out of sight, out of mind. I'm sure you already know this, but if someone doesn't make an effort to reach out 1st, we also won't bother & things will just fizzle out. It's like we expect the other person to teach us to care or we go back to that IDGAF place we're most comfortable being in.
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Rukkydelta(f): 7:48am On Apr 07, 2017
joshboss:

Are you a mamiwater? Jes asking tho
You mean mermaid?
No I'm not
Just a random photo I saw
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by eezeribe(m): 7:52am On Apr 07, 2017
vani86:

Lil boy, you just proved me right with your irrelevant comment and dumb meme which has no significance with the matter on ground.

Next time if a thread do not interest you, gently jog along instead of yarning like an inbred

Epic
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by oluboom(m): 8:23am On Apr 07, 2017
ZarZar:

No, it's not any of those reasons. It's just one of those things I'm still testing my own tolerance with.
okay i understand..... thanks for your comments so far

1 Like

Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2017
ZarZar:

OMG, I'm also an Aquarius. I see similarities between us already. I'm not much of a caller either & I'm a homebody too. However, I do like consistency in communication in other ways eg. messages. Like I don't expect a guy to be in communication with me 24/7, just stick to the routine I know. Don't switch things up on me. To an Aquarius woman, communication is what makes me remember a person, otherwise it's more like...out of sight, out of mind. I'm sure you already know this, but if someone doesn't make an effort to reach out 1st, we also won't bother & things will just fizzle out. It's like we expect the other person to teach us to care or we go back to that IDGAF place we're most comfortable being in.

Lol. I swear, astrology can be intriguing. Aquarius preoccupies him/herself more with reasoning, theories... When WhatsApp is available, you will now expect me to be spending 100 naira daily on calls. That makes 3k in a month. I will reply WhatsApp message anytime, even at midnight.

Deep within, we care, but we always don't want to show signs of weakness to the other sex. Our relationship dwells most in the brain. grin Once it has no basis in logic, forget it! I don't like attending social functions except I'm going to be the speaker, and that charm is always with me.

During every slightest misunderstanding, I would already believe the relationship is over, but I won't move to other woman in the next two years at minimum until the other person reaches out to me, and I would take her back as if nothing ever happened. I don't think two Aquarians can marry each other. Brains will just be counteracting.
Re: Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Snow84:

Lol. I swear, astrology can be intriguing. Aquarius preoccupies him/herself more with reasoning, theories... When WhatsApp is available, you will now expect me to be spending 100 naira daily on calls. That makes 3k in a month. I will reply WhatsApp message anytime, even at midnight.

Deep within, we care, but we always don't want to show signs of weakness to the other sex. Our relationship dwells most in the brain. grin Once it has no basis in logic, forget it! I don't like attending social functions except I'm going to be the speaker, and that charm is always with me.

During every slightest misunderstanding, I would already believe the relationship is over, but I won't move to other woman in the next two years at minimum until the other person reaches out to me, and I would take her back as if nothing ever happened. I don't think two Aquarians can marry each other. Brains will just be counteracting.

Wow, you sound so much like me. Word for word. I also don't move on fast. It takes me time to get into another relationship, mostly because I don't connect with just anybody. You have to be very special to capture my heart. And some people say Astrology is BS. I think not! Well personally, I don't think I'd ever date another Aquarius. It'd never work because we'd both refuse to budge & compromise. IDK about you but I also have insane amounts of pride. Even if I love or miss a person, I won't reach out, especially if I think I was right in the argument that led to the split. I will sit it out! Which Aquarius are you, January or February? I'm January, btw smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? / So This Guy I Was Seeing Just Asked Me Out And Now He Wants The Impossible / When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.