Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine (3000 Views)

18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by Enockia(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2009
I broke up wit my ex girlfriend last month of got ma self a new girlfriend we so love ourselves but only about a week ago my ex moved to the flat next to mine nd as if dat was not enough she's now tryn to be friends with ma girlfriend. I'm just not sure on wat to do now.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by HIO4: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
uh oh shocked
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by mamagee3(f): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2009
Monkey meet Baboon. grin grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2009
Uh Uh your in trouble grin grin grin grin You going to have to move out then grin Who are you fooling? Im sure your thinking woopedeedo, I may have some of that on the side very soon wink wink I know how you guys operate.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by HIO4: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
shocked shocked
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2009
@poster
its a free world, isnt it? who cares where you ex lives since she is an EX.
if you have nothing to reproach yourself (and if your new girl is aware and cool with it) then let them be friends.

i really dont see where the problem is. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2009
Move ur eyes away from her
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by HIO4: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2009
don't even bother exchanging pleasantries with her.
ignore her and focus on the one you have.
frankly if i were you, i would dissuade my girlfriend from forming an acquaintanceship with the EX.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by LordReed(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2009
Beware of the "Can I borrow some sugar" Syndrome!!!
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by omega25red(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2009
i hope you told your current girl that she was your ex and that you aren't comfortable with her being around. Your girl is going to do what she wants to do but at least let her know before wahala start
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by saintneo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2009
omega25red:

i hope you told your current girl that she was your ex and that you aren't comfortable with her being around. Your girl is going to do what she wants to do but at least let her know before wahala start
@poster, a word is enough 4 d wize; free urslf b4 surprises come up
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by Phlota(f): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2009
Lord_Reed:

lmao
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2009
Uh Uh your in trouble Grin Grin Grin Grin You going to have to move out then Grin Who are you fooling? Im sure your thinking woopedeedo, I may have some of that on the side very soon Wink Wink I know how you guys operate.

********* undecided like i said not all men operate or think like that.give everyone a benefit of doubt******* no:2
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by HIO4: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2009
Lord_Reed:

co-sign this powerful post.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by firedancer(f): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2009
sounds like trouble for you and fun for ur ex if you ask me, tell your girlfriend wassup she needs to be careful with the ex cos she is really going to bad-mouth you and paint you ugly to your current chic
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by coolier(f): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2009
There's fire on the mountain! Watch out!
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by safeact(m): 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2009
Hey, wahala dey. Blood is thicker than water, no matter what might have caused d separation, both of u can still tangle,beware! Jelousness might come up even though both r no longer 2gether! Beware! Think safety,act safely and stay safe!
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by sugarpp: 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2009
we all kno wats gonna happen cheesy my advise to u is jst dnt open the door wen she cums knockn. She is a girl on a mission, she has a plan,
p.s. i am in a similar situation so i'm spkn 4rm experience wink
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 29, 2009
pc guru:

********* undecided like i said not all men operate or think like that.give everyone a benefit of doubt******* no:2
Hahaha you and I know a major percent of men would do that wink wink
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by TOPE20001(f): 1:12am On Dec 29, 2009
Lord_Reed:

LMAO . , True dat grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 29, 2009
Enockia:

I broke up wit my ex girlfriend last month of got ma self a new girlfriend we so love ourselves but only about a week ago my ex moved to the flat next to mine nd as if dat was not enough she's now tryn to be friends with ma girlfriend. I'm just not sure on wat to do now.

looooool, just be calm and do your own stuffs, don't be bothered @ all, with time you will get used to it but don't let her tempt u oo grin

cos u might blow it up di gging two of dem
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by finemocha(f): 3:54am On Dec 29, 2009
eiya, poor you.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by Enockia(m): 6:32am On Dec 29, 2009
God wat am i doin? She actually came to borrow sugar last night nd i gave it to her.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by Odunnu: 7:16am On Dec 29, 2009
@Postr,U must as a matter of urgency let ur new gal knw y she mustnt b 'cool' 2d Ex.Let her c reasons wt u.Nxt,ds is one occassion whr bein a SNOB is allowd, dnt let her c ur eyes lailai,and foil evry plan she makes 2get acrz2 u.Ddnt she knw dat u liv in dat neigborhood b4 she pickd d 'to let' advrt.She's certainly on a deadly mission!
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 29, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Uh Uh your in trouble grin grin grin grin You going to have to move out then grin Who are you fooling? Im sure your thinking woopedeedo, I may have some of that on the side very soon wink wink I know how you guys operate.
grin grin grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by skfa1: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2009
you too move to another flat
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by LordReed(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2009
Enockia:

God wat am i doin? She actually came to borrow sugar last night nd i gave it to her.

Haahaa! So it begins! I bet ur GF wasn't there rite? Man are u btw a rock n a hard place. Ok here's wat to do.

1. Neva allow her into ur flat. Even if it means being rude (unless u don't care about ur current GF)

2. As much as possible allow only ur GF to answer her at the door. (n tell ur GF she still doesn't come in!)

3. Since ur GF wants to b friends fyne but she should neva tell d ex ur plans eg going out, staying in, sleeping over. Dat way d ex neva knows wen GF is wit ya.

4. Don't ever lend ex sometin dat requires u to go to her own flat to collect back. Dat there is temptation land!

Just a few pointers. Am sure more will be pouring in.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by HIO4: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2009
Enockia:

Was it "brown sugar"?

I hope you gave her enough grains to last her for a few weeks grin grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by Pharoh: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2009
There is nothing to be afraid of if only you will think with your head and don't have a horrible past. Guess you don't have any secrets at her disposal which you is not yet known by your new GF?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by echobee(f): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2009
u re in soup.believe me ur girl and ex will be friends soon in no time
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by lovemoi2(f): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2009
[size=15pt]it happens

deal with it[/size]
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by Dark1(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2009
@ topic: I wonder what the brouhaha is all about undecided OP, keep ur peace. Tell ur girl about her so she knows how to handle things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recent Research:: 87% Of Women Prefer Men Who Don't Have Chest Hair. / If Your Ex Was A Drink? / Ladies, Would You Accept Being Kissed Like This In Public ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.