Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine (3008 Views)

18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by Enockia(m): 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2009
@ lord reed thanks 4 ur advice i think with these tips i can overcome this temptation. Nd prevent the oncomin catastrophe.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by LordReed(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2009
U are welcome dude.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Moved To The Flat Next To Mine by Youngpo413: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
firedancer:
sounds like trouble for you and fun for ur ex if you ask me, tell your girlfriend wassup she needs to be careful with the ex cos she is really going to bad-mouth you and paint you ugly to your current chic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sometimes We Have To Give Up The Things We Want The Most. / Am Confused On Who To Choose Married Rich Man Or Single Guy / Do You Eat Chicken With Ur Hands On A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.