Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! (1909 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Man Proposed In Ethiopian Airline Yesterday / My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! (2) (3) (4)

My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by safeact(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2009
As a follow up for quiting my rlship, after i caught her with a sugar daddy,d parents have threatened that i must marry their daughter 4 deflowering her! According 2them,every member of d family retain their virginity until ön d eve of wedding day! D mumsy is a lawyer and has threatened 2take 2 any length! Pls what do i do? Lawyers,ur suggestions are highly appreciated,likewise every1.
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by coolier(f): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2009
safeact:

According 2them,every member of d family retain their virginity until ön d eve of wedding day!   

Let's assume you didn't know this, but what about her?
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by safeact(m): 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2009
Thats a point, i can as well 2b virgin b4 den. What do u think? 1-1 = 0 ?
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 29, 2009
Well if you dip it in, be prepared to man up and take up responsibilities. Next time zip it up.
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by safeact(m): 1:17am On Dec 29, 2009
She deflowered me too but i dnt want again. Na by force. I need a legal counsellor pls 4d battle ahead!
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by justwise(m): 1:20am On Dec 29, 2009
Did u tell her family abt the cheating?
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by Alxmyr(m): 1:25am On Dec 29, 2009
I can clearly see danger ahead of you. Play along with them. She is 21 abi? You have little to worry about. With time she will filter away with another man and you will be free. Just play along. But don't sleep with her anymore.
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by mamagee3(f): 1:26am On Dec 29, 2009
That serves you right! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by TOPE20001(f): 1:28am On Dec 29, 2009
Well if u dont want to propose, i suggest u keep it zipped till further notice grin grin
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by frank317: 2:09am On Dec 29, 2009
I dont undastand, take what 2 any length?Will a lawer make u marry a girl who hav cheated on u? This is crazy, they are just intimidatin u. Unless u are sure u really want 2, dont let anyone to force u 2 take a decision u dont want 2 take. After all, u didnt rape her
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by justwise(m): 2:18am On Dec 29, 2009
frank3.16:

I dont undastand, take what 2 any length?Will a lawer make u marry a girl who hav cheated on u? This is crazy, they are just intimidatin u. Unless u are sure u really want 2, dont let anyone to force u 2 take a decision u dont want 2 take. After all, u didnt despoil her

That is it, if he refused to marry her there is nothing any lawyer can do, just hot air
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by SeanT21(f): 5:25am On Dec 29, 2009
Her parents are lipsrsealed. If she was despoil.d then I could understand but she also agreed upon the act. Please, they need to step into reality.
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by sexyLeamon(f): 5:27am On Dec 29, 2009
safeact:

As a follow up for quiting my rlship, after i caught her with a sugar daddy,d parents have threatened that i must marry their daughter 4 deflowering her! According 2them,every member of d family retain their virginity until ön d eve of wedding day! D mumsy is a lawyer and has threatened 2take 2 any length! Pls what do i do? Lawyers,your suggestions are highly appreciated,likewise every1.
good luck with dat one son grin
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by iice(f): 5:37am On Dec 29, 2009
LOL
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by ancel(m): 5:41am On Dec 29, 2009
What a Misnomer! Why is the OP called [size=18pt]safeact[/size]? grin grin grin
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by safeact(m): 7:59am On Dec 29, 2009
Pls dn't get me wrong, d gal is not pregnant. D case is that i that i put her in d ways of women! 4rm ur points, im begining 2c it 4rm another dimemsiön, am i really going 2b charge 4 rape or what? Im begining 2 , God, into ur hands, i commit myself! Lawyers, pls ur legal advise.?
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by hbabe(f): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2009
I am not in the legal profession but I know that no court will force you to marry anyone.
But they can make you pay compensation if she is under aged or claims & proves you ra.ped her.
I will give you a response from a lawyer very soon.
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by echobee(f): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2009
zip up,zip up,zip up.remember that thing as no respect
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 29, 2009
how about you just married her undecided
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by youngbest(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2009
oyo lo wa,
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by omega25red(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2009
@ poster

Are you insane where in the laws in
Nigeria was it written that you can be sued for having sex with a woman you dont intend on marrying (short of you being a rapist, or a craddle-robber)

Tell the lawyer mother to do her worst and describe how nasty their daugther was in bed and see what they can do. How did the mother get her law degree? from a cracker jack box?
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by r231(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2009
when is the court date and where so that i can send some lawyers down to represent you grin grin grin
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by sweetpie23: 5:16pm On Dec 29, 2009
the mother is brainwashing you, and you are proving to her what a fool you are.
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by safeact(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2009
@r231, no date yet bt if she does as she said i will let u no. @sweetpie23, u dnt need 2insult me my dear. Im no fool n tout! 4 ur digest,i m a graduate of engineering in one of d reputable fed universities. I just needed u 2share ur candid opinion with me and not 2 abuse me! Tnx anyway.
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by MyHonour(m): 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2009
@OP needs brain-washing first - with konkon and omo!
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 30, 2009
were u intendin 2 do chop n go b4.god don catch u.weda u caught her or not fact remains dat u were d 1st person in her life 2 have sex with her n u want 2 dump her 4 such a flimsy excuse.later ull b lukin 4 virgin 2 marry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by ravenzord(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2009
The answer to this your question lies in your respective ages at the time of the deed. Were both of you above or below 18? If it was the former,then it was illegal sex between minors,they have no case,if it was the latter,then it was sex between two consenting adults,they still have no case. However if you were above 18 and she was below 18,then yawa don burst for you,you could be sued for sexual exploitation. Choose the cat which U fall into and decide on your next course of action. BTW,some parents are very funny,so what if U finally marry the girl,will they get a legal injunction stopping you from cheating on her?
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by setivacell: 8:29am On Dec 30, 2009
Feign it that you have HIV, or stop being a pussy and refuse to marry a two timer. geez dude
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by safeact(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2009
@kuyle,tnx na so God go dey take catch with u! Otondo. @satinva, Na u go go fake HIV carrier,no b me.
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by sweetpie23: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2009
safeact:

. @sweetpie23, u dnt need 2insult me my dear. Im no fool n tout! 4 your digest,i m a graduate of engineering in one of d reputable fed universities. I just needed u 2share your candid opinion with me and not 2 abuse me! Tnx anyway.
mr perfectionist, there is a difference between been educated and been intelligent, am sorry but you are not as intelligent as you think.
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by safeact(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2009
@meatpie, U v got 2 go get manners, my dear. U lack that 4 ur own good. I v got a consultancy firm 2help u out. Takia of ursf.lol
Re: My Proposed In-laws Said I Must Marry Their Daughter 4 Disvirgining Her! by sweetpie23: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2009
safeact:

@meatpie, U v got 2 go get manners, my dear. U lack that 4 your own good. I v got a consultancy firm 2help u out. Takia of ursf.lol
yes that is what you get for telling the truth tongue

Guys! Can You Justify Cheating On Ur Women? / Two Ladies In My Life; Which Should I Choose? / Please Guys Tell Me How To Steal The Ladies Heart !

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51