Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account (64142 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
she should continue her lies with the doctored atm transfer message. if any of her allegations were real, she would have brought out all the evidences at once. too bad this is a social media trial, there will be nothing for stephanie olofo to gain
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Prince16: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
coolesmile:
What was he paying so much money for?
Good question!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Icecream4U(m): 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wiseman5:

my brother that you were not privy to it didn't make it coded. After all, it was at the middle of this scandal that I got to know about the nollywood actor that he paid his medical bills to save his life through my friend in California. seriously, media do not have to carry his benevolence and philanthropic gestures to people for the public to know that he is a giver, that do not attract blessings from God. for He said in the word that the left arm should not know what the right arm gives otherwise you will not be blessed
The actors story made headlines. I saw it, many other Nigerians did. I believe your friend in California also did.

NO PASTOR WILL DO SUCH THINGS WITHOUT LETTING THE WORLD KNOW ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by komekn(m): 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Mr. Suleiman should be ashamed of himself. I am still wondering the rationale behind sending a whopping N1,000,000 to a girl in Canada other than some illicit motive.

Mr. Suleiman must acknowledge his misdeeds, ask forgiveness and repent from his illicit ways. God cannot be mocked

To some well in fact to quite a lot of people £1660 is not a whopping sum of money in the first instance.

And for someone who gives out ££, €€ $$ & Naira on a regular basis, but much more than that to people he doesn't even know that is not INDICATIVE of any impropriety on his part.

Smell the coffee don't be parochial in your views.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by mickeymimi: 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
The difference between those he gave cars .. and .. Stephanie is

He gave the car as a church ...they are his members .. and known in the church...possibly pay tithes.....he didn't just call people out from the crowd or from the street and was dashing them cars..

In Stephanie s case .... money was allegedly given secretly for a service rendered ... and .. church.....his wife.... did not know about it grin

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by adetayo234: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
komekn:

Guilty of what

And by what unit of measurement Biblical, Moralistic and or Legality.

Maybe your sule should start by explaining the morality behind locking the girl up for accusing him

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by adetayo234: 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
baba4thegehs:

Never said that... my point is she has no compelling evidence of their estranged relationship. Why didn't she bring this up all this while? Why now.

A compelling evidence Such as pictures of them together, bank records, just something cogent. Not some stupid Snapchat pics and shes bring bank details when she ought to have done that since.

The pastor denied the relationship so if she's smart enough she should be able to convince us with a concrete evidence.

I don't see the bank statement being fake. I'm certain even sule can't deny sending money to her

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by adetayo234: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
ychris:
Guilty or not guilty it doesnt change the fact that the gal is a cheap LovePeddler.

Ok, Come to think of it, if he actually did fuvk her, does that mean anythn? Cos is a pastor he kanor phuck again ba?
undecided

You just stated that your pastor might have actually ffucked a cheap lovepeddler

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Icecream4U(m): 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
dragonking3:
Can you prove me wrong? Yes or no.
Ok, Let me borrow your logic here.

Your apostle has NEVER given such gifts to people in secret. Can you prove me wrong? Yes or no. grin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by ychris: 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
adetayo234:

You just stated that your pastor might have actually ffucked a cheap lovepeddler
gerrara here alaye.

I'm an agnostic.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Prince16: 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:

No sir, I do not consider this as 'evidence' because Apostle admitted sending her money on more than one occasion.

Misterdhee1:

1 million, 900,000, 200,000. And u still think the pastor was solely on humanitarian mission? I wont like to tag you 'a mumu' sha

Ishilove:
Abeg this girl should go and get a life. I was expecting a more solid evidence not this trash. Apostle never denied transferring money on more than one occasion to this wayward mistake of a human being so what is this rubbish? Shameless creature.

This issue has become stale and overflogged jare

BlackAfrican:

Chai! I used to secretly admire you o.. Even had a crush on you.... But you just fall hand with this mumu comment. What a shame

SMH........*sighs*
thot I was d only 1

Maybe her nairaland account was 'hacked' (sic)
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by OkoAnike(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Wiseman5:

Go and check cars and generators in ur neighbourhood that produces smoke, the location of their fires. a corrupt mind will always produce corrupt talk. her claims is that everybody that paid into her account slept with her. kudos

Op, try to learn about COMBUSTION then you will know that there is fire in the mentioned above... Do ur research before making a reference. Thanks
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by PhiJoi(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
My people never condemn this man of God, he might have gone secretly and asked for forgiveness. From God so if God should forgive him who are we to condemn him. If you are a saint then first throw a stone.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by mathy2p2: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
I still dey observe

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
komekn:

To some well in fact to quite a lot of people £1660 is not a whopping sum of money in the first instance.

And for someone who gives out on a regular basis much more than that to people he doesn't even know that is not INDICATIVE if any impropriety on his part.

Smell the coffee don't parochial in your views.
He sent her 200k.... FOR WHAT?

he sent her ONE MILLION.... for what?

She was living in Canada, not in Haiti...

He was even smiling sheepishly when she showed him bosom on snapchat...

Suleiman should go and make peace with his maker. He should stop deceiving himself and his worshippers...

I pronounce him GUILTY AS CHARGED!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by 0b10010011: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Ishilove:
Abeg this girl should go and get a life. I was expecting a more solid evidence not this trash. Apostle never denied transferring money on more than one occasion to this wayward mistake of a human being so what is this rubbish? Shameless creature.

What other solid evidences do u need? What was apostle paying so much for?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by sodsak: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
most of you people commenting here refused to watch the video,u are only commenting on the little thing u saw here,the video is just an excerpt from a 1hr interview on YouTube, with enough fact that any sincere person will accept...but some Nigerians are gullible followers, millions of evidences willnt make them accept

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by dragonking3: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Icecream4U:
Ok, Let me borrow your logic here.

Your apostle has NEVER given such gifts to people in secret. Can you prove me wrong? Yes or no. grin
Thats not my logic. You were comparing Otobo with the actor, I gave you answer that one is popular while the other isn't. Then you shifted the goal post to the whole church and I stated that everything can't enter the media. So it is left for you to prove that apostle suleman openly gave the others cash but secretly gave Otobo her own. So can you prove that?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Tbillz(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
coolesmile:
kitten

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Amberon: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
I'm disappointed at this thrash you just posted.
Ishilove:

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by topsam1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
komekn:

And for someone who gives out on a regular basis much more than that to people he doesn't even know that is not INDICATIVE if any impropriety on his part.

Smell the coffee don't parochial in your views.

I guess you are the suleiman we're talking about here....abeg stop defending him...this is an allegation and I think he's in the best position to deny or admit that...pretty sure he will have a legal team and they should knw the nxt thing to do.....no offence meant plz
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Icecream4U(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2017
dragonking3:
Thats not my logic. You were comparing Otobo with the actor, I gave you answer that one is popular while the other isn't. Then you shifted the goal post to the whole church and I stated that everything can't enter the media. So it is left for you to prove that apostle suleman openly gave the others cash but secretly gave Otobo her own. So can you prove that?
If you stated that everything (Good) the pastor do can't enter the media, then you have to prove it.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Amberon: 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Seconded. You just spoke my mind.
BlackAfrican:

Chai! I used to secretly admire you o.. Even had a crush on you.... But you just fall hand with this mumu comment. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Amberon: 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lmao grin grin
obaataaokpaewu:
How many WhatsApp group you be admin?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
OkoAnike:

Op, try to learn about COMBUSTION then you will know that there is fire in the mentioned above... Do ur research before making a reference. Thanks
what takes place in the items mention is Internal combustion, An internal combustion engine (ICE) is a heat engine where the combustion of a fuel occurs with an oxidizer (usually air) in a combustion chamber that is an integral part of the working fluid flow circuit. In an internal combustion engine the expansion of the high-temperature and high-pressure gases produced by combustion applies direct force to some component of the engine. The force is applied typically to pistons, turbine blades, rotor or a nozzle. This force moves the component over a distance, transforming chemical energy into useful mechanical energy.
fire and heat are not the same. Pls understand what u read before u show urself as one that reads. an ilitrate is better than than that reads without understanding, that's a total waste of time
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by selfmadeboss: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
Dosnt matter when the proof is brought. Proof na proof. My question is, why collect all that money and let your mom suffer. Biatch i wish i know someone tht could use u for blood money cos u are useless
Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by dragonking3: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
Icecream4U:
If you stated that everything (Good) the pastor do can't enter the media, then you have to prove it.
You are the one who should provide proof because you were the first to accuse the apostle of giving money to ripe girls and the news not making headlines remember?

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Amberon: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
Not just fools but compound ones.
victorD3:
Its only fools that keep doubting this woman.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by kachiz(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
coolesmile:

Kpekus!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by selfmadeboss: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
sodsak:
most of you people commenting here refused to watch the video,u are only commenting on the little thing u saw here,the video is just an excerpt from a 1hr interview on YouTube, with enough fact that any sincere person will accept...but some Nigerians are gullible followers, millions of evidences willnt make them accept
I dey tell u. Nigerians can be very annoying

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Amberon: 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
Mine is always repeated 3 times.
kushman123:
your evidence is confusing.... how can SMS alert be repeated twice or thrice from the same bank.....kwotinu

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account by Ishilove: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
Amberon:
I'm disappointed at this thrash you just posted.

Ishilove:

I will send you a memo the day I give a tiny fvck about what faceless internet bits think of me and my opinions.

This also goes out to anyone who will quote me to type the same rottenness that comes out of their anus every morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.